Trovesaurus News View
Trovesaurus and Official Trove News
Trove Blog 15 hours ago 0 0
Due to the recent transition to the gamigo structure and the approach of the holiday season, the customer support is currently operating at a slower pace. For the time being, please submit your tickets for new issues on the Trion Worlds support page as the gamigo support page does not have the ticket queues for your game.
Developer Posts View
Developer posts from the Trove Forums or Twitter in the last 48 hours.
The network issues are resolved now. Thanks for your patience!— Trove (@TroveGame) December 19, 2018
We're still working to resolve the ongoing connection issues. Thanks very much for your patience.— Trove (@TroveGame) December 18, 2018
Update 1 - 1PM PST (9PM UTC) - We're still investigating the cause of these connection issues. In addition to the trouble accessing EU servers you may also see your in game currencies set to 0. This is a display error caused by the connectivity issues. Once those are resolved your currencies will properly display again.
We're investigating some reports of connectivity issues. We'll post regular updates in this thread every hour.
Thanks for your patience
Due to the recent transition to the gamigo structure and the approach of the holiday season, the customer support is currently operating at a slower pace. For the time being, please submit your tickets for new issues on the Trion Worlds support page as the gamigo support page does not have the ticket queues for your game. While all tickets will be handled in time, we ask for your continued patience as we work through the backlog. Here are some options to explore while you wait for a response to your ticket:
- Please visit our forums first, as you might find the answer for the issue you are experiencing without needing to send a ticket.[/*]
- Do not send multiple tickets for the same issue, since it creates an unnecessary number of tickets and will further delay the response to your tickets and the other players in the queue.[/*]
- Please be careful with the game and language you select. Sending a ticket to the wrong game/language queue will increase response time as our team will need to send your ticket to the proper queue.
If you speak multiple languages, please do not send tickets regarding the same issue to different language queues, as it will also increase response time. One ticket, using the language you are the most comfortable with, is enough.[/*]
- Do not reply to your ticket/bump the ticket if you did not receive an answer from us as it will only send your ticket back to the end of the queue, thus delaying our response.[/*]
Please follow these guidelines and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding,
Your gamigo customer support team
Hi folks, Thorvik is correct. With this change, all players can receive up to 3 Lustrous Gem Box drops on Wednesdays. When Patrons receive a drop, they receive 2 Lustrous Gem Boxes instead of 1. It's written this way because the number of Lustrous Gem Boxes you can get on Wednesday can be affected by when you apply Patron. For example, if you:
You'd get 5 total Lustrous Gem Boxes for the day.
- are a non-patron and receive 1 drop
- then apply Patron and receive 2 drops
May the forces of shadow be finally put to rest. Crystal combat is coming today! What are you looking forward to exploring? And no, if you're referring to the incident with the dragon we were barely involved. Get details here.--> https://t.co/aIlVBlyGtI pic.twitter.com/Agj4bXCW92— Trove (@TroveGame) December 18, 2018
We're adding more info to the patch notes to add some additional clarity.
- A gold reward is granted when there is 50% of the timer remaining.
- A silver reward is granted when there is 25% of the timer remaining.
This wasn't something we specifically set out to keep from the patch notes. This value may still change, depending on how the current values feel on live servers. If any additional changes are made we'll be sure to call those out at that time.
Geode Topside Adventure Worlds
- 3 new worlds can be found on the Atlas linked to the Geode Hub – a U8, U9 and U10 version of the Geode Topside Worlds.
- The Geode Topside Worlds have 3 biomes – the Cerise Sandsea, Hollow Dunes, and Weathered Wasteland.
- 1-star and 5-star dungeons can be found throughout these biomes.
- Outposts can also be found throughout the biomes – these offer several Outpost Adventures along with a Loot Collector and Personal Chest.
- Cornerstones cannot be summoned in the Geode Topside Adventure Worlds.
- Veridium and Nitro-Glitterine ore can be found scattered throughout the Geode Topside. Nitro-Glitterine is rarer than Veridium.
- The Geode Topside is affected by Daily Bonuses.
- Recipes have been added to the Crystallogy workbench that require materials from the Geode Topside.
Light and Dark
- 5 Star Dungeons are a new type of dungeon found exclusively in Geode Topside Adventure Worlds.
- Enter the dungeon and find the Dark Heart within – interact with it to spawn Cursed Skulls and bosses.
- Depending on how fast all 5 bosses are defeated, the player can receive a gold, silver, or bronze reward.
- Gold rewards are limited to 1 per day and consist of 8 Crystalline Cores.
- Silver rewards are limited to 2 per day and consist of 3 Crystalline Cores.
- Bronze rewards are unlimited and consist of a Lesser Geodian Topside Cache.
- Lesser Geodian Topside Caches are primarily a source of Crystalline Cores, but can also contain Pearls of Wisdom, Forge Fragments, or (rarely) Bound Brilliance or a tradable Forge Fragment Formulae.
- 2 new stats have been introduced – Light and Darkness.
- Light can be found on Crystal Equipment and Cosmic Gems. Light cannot be removed from these items.
- Darkness is only found on monsters inhabiting the Geode Topside Adventure Worlds. Light is required to overcome their Darkness and damage them.
- Light is required both to enter and be eligible for loot in U9 and U10 Geode Topside Adventure Worlds.
- All new lesser gems of Shadow Rarity and above now have stats consistent with either Fierce or Arcane Gems. Fierce Gems always grant Physical Damage, while Arcane Gems always grant Magical Damage.
- A Fierce Gem can never reroll in to the Magic Damage stat, and an Arcane Gem can never reroll in to the Physical Damage stat.
- Gems can no longer crack while leveling. Because of this, Jade Clovers can no longer be used while leveling gems. Jade Clovers can still be converted in to Glistening Horseshoes on the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench.
- Gems now have a higher chance to both naturally level up and double level up while leveling.
- The contents of lesser Gem Boxes have changed, and they have been renamed to match their source world rather than their previous default rarity.
- Beginner's Gem Boxes now drop from Uber-1 and Uber-2 worlds, and commonly contain Uncommon Gems, uncommonly contain Epic Gems, and rarely contain Relic Gems.
- Uber-3 Gem Boxes now commonly contain Epic Gems, uncommonly contain Relic Gems, and rarely contain Resplendent Gems.
- Uber-4 Gem Boxes now commonly contain Epic Gems, uncommonly contain Relic Gems, and rarely contain Shadow Gems.
- Uber-5 Gem Boxes now commonly contain Relic Gems, uncommonly contain Resplendent Gems, and rarely contain Shadow Gems.
- Uber-6 Gem Boxes now commonly contain Relic Gems, uncommonly contain Shadow Gems, and rarely contain Radiant Gems.
- Uber-7 Gem Boxes now commonly contain Resplendent Gems, uncommonly contain Shadow Gems, and rarely contain Radiant Gems.
- Uber-8 Gem Boxes now commonly contain Shadow Gems, uncommonly contain Radiant Gems, and rarely contain Radiant Gems.
- Uber-9 Gem Boxes now commonly contain Shadow Gems, uncommonly contain Radiant Gems, and rarely contain Stellar Gems.
- A new augment has been added, the Contained Chaos Flare. This augment allows players to move one of the 5/10/15 level stat boosts from one stat on a gem to another stat at random.
- Contained Chaos Flares can be crafted at the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench or found in Lustrous Gem Boxes.
- Lustrous Gem Boxes no longer contain Gem Dust.
- Lustrous Gem Boxes now drop 2 at a time for Patrons on Wednesdays. Players now receive 3 total Lustrous Gem Box drops on Wednesday regardless of their Patron status.
- The 2nd Lesser Fire Gem Socket now unlocks at level 29 instead of 30.
- A new type of gem has appeared – Cosmic Gems!
- Lesser Cosmic Gems come only from Cosmic Gem Boxes, and are not available in the Gem Boxes from Prime Worlds.
- Empowered Cosmic Gems can drop from existing Empowered Gem Boxes. A Cosmic Empowered Gem Box can additionally be crafted from high tier Crystallogy.
- The Empowered Cosmic Gem Socket unlocks at level 25. The Lesser Cosmic Gem Sockets unlock at level 27 and 30.
- 4 new abilities have been introduced for Empowered Cosmic Gems:
- Berserk Battler – Damaging enemies causes a frenzied state, adding a small increase to attack speed and Light. Continued damage to enemies extends the frenzied state until it causes a berserk state, greatly increasing attack speed and Light.
- Flower Power – Taking damage has a chance to spawn a blast flower which will decay and explode, damaging nearby enemies.
- Empyrean Barrier – Periodically applies a shield that reduces incoming damage. When the shield is destroyed it explodes, damaging nearby enemies.
- Vampirian Vanquisher – Dealing critical hits has a chance to increase movement speed and cause the next hit to leech health.
- Summoning Amberine on the Rally of Heroes will offer an adventure to find 5 cosmic gem boxes in any Geode Topside World. Amberine’s spawn rate and rarity have been adjusted to match other similar Heroes.
New Expertise Threads
- Crystal Hats, Faces, and Weapons can now drop from lair and dungeon chests in Geode Topside Adventure Worlds.
- There are 3 tiers of Crystal rarity – Crystal 1, 2, and 3. Crystal 2 equipment can only be found in U9+, and Crystal 3 equipment can only be found in U10.
- Crystal equipment can have 1-5 stars – the star level of Crystal items can be upgraded at the Forge.
- Stellar and Crystal equipment return pearls when deconstructed.
- Crystal equipment drops with a new Crystal style for each equipment slot.
- Crystal Weapons and Faces can drop with Magic Find in the 3rd Stat slot.
- Magic Find works differently for Crystal rarity. While higher values of Magic Find will still increase the chance of finding Crystal rarity items, even players with low Magic Find values should regularly find equipment of Crystal rarity.
- A new Expertise Thread to explain gems has been added to the Expertise tab of the Adventures Activities. This is available for all players above level 10. Complete the Gems thread for experience, a Stellar Mask, Gemsly (a new rare Ally), and a new Badge.
- A new Expertise Thread to assist players access the Geode Topside is now available at 5,000 PR.
- The Atlas can now be accessed from anywhere through the Atlas hotkey (defaults to CTRL+A).
- The Atlas is still physically accessible in the Trove Hub.
- The Atlas has also replaced the Trove Portal in the Geode Hub.
- New additions to the Store:
- The Augmented Maniac Pack contains a tradable Sun and Moon Stellar Aura, a tradable Tome: Empowered Gem Box, 5 Class Gem Keys, 20 Empowered Gem Boxes, 200 Gem Booster Boxes, 20 Lustrous Gem Boxes, and 20 Builder’s Superior Focuses.
- Dragon Coin Boosts – these 50, 100, or 250 Dragon Coin Boosts will double all the Dragon Coins received from any source until 50, 100, or 250 coins have been doubled. Note that these boosts cannot be stacked.
- Greater Geodian Topside Caches are now available in the store on the Geode tab! Get valuable Geodian Topside crafting materials, radiant sovereigns, gem augments, or (rarely) tradable mounts, allies, tomes, and costumes. Buy 33 and earn a Glowing Geodian Topside Cache, which always contains a rare result from the Greater Geodian Topside Caches!
- The Amperium Dragon Pack, Resistor Dragon Pack, and Greater Neon Caches have been retired from the store. They may return later on special occasions.
- The store now has a New tab, where newly available products will appear.
- Jade Clovers have been removed from most areas of the store and replaced with an appropriate amount of Glistening Horseshoes instead. The Jade Clover Tome is still available.
- Reach for the Stars! The Starbar can now be filled MULTIPLE TIMES each day, up to 5 total.
- The first time the Starbar is filled each day will grant:
- Non-Patrons: 500 cubits and 500 flux
- Patrons: 1500 cubits and 1500 flux
- Each subsequent time filling it will grant:
- Non-Patrons: 100 cubits and a Starglint Pinata
- Patrons: 300 cubits and 2 Starglint Pinatas
- Note that this will only take effect on the day after the patch.
New Player Submitted Spear Styles
- 2 new Dragons have been added to Trove!
- Jhorondir, Arms of the Goddess can be crafted by acquiring a Dormant Lightspear Dragon Egg and a Dormant Darkshield Dragon Egg and crafting them together at the Dragon Crucible. This dragon can also be acquired using a dragon effigy.
- Phyconidia, Sower of the Sandsea can be crafted by acquiring Sandseasower Dragon Egg Fragments from Veridium and Nitro-Glitterine ore on the Geode Topside. This dragon can also be acquired using a dragon effigy.
- Drain Decongester, a new Uncommon Spear style by Humpypants!
- Sturdy Slapshooter, a new Uncommon Spear style by Stiofan!
- Assault Vector, a new Rare Spear style by iBattleKat!
- Temporal Time, a new Epic Spear style by Lunate87!
- Spiked Spade, a new Epic Spear style by Demogarose!
- Manual Missile, a new Legendary Spear style by NoisyVenom!
- Banaknife, a new Legendary Spear style by JedaiRXRX!
- Stormbellow, a new Legendary Spear style by Hourani95!
- Cleaver Crosscutter, a new Legendary Spear style by Alekseyx!
- Greyscale Gouge, a new Legendary Spear style by ArcadeSpeedaZ!
- Fiendish Fromage Fox, a new Relic Spear style by Lisa_Kusya!
- Regal Riser, a new Relic Spear style by FiplyLonePly!
- Neganeedle, a new Relic Spear style by FiplyLonePly!
- Kinetic Kadrash, a new Relic Spear style by TNT_101!
- Love’s Clutch, a new Resplendent Spear style by Player214!
- Deadpan Pizza, a new Resplendent Spear style by JarlBauxit!
- Prop Prod, a new Resplendent Spear style by JojiBot!
- Pastel Poker, a new Resplendent Spear style by ReshiramFury!
- Lunacy Lance, a new Shadow Spear style by MonsterAnt!
- Void Watcher, a new Shadow Spear style by Tribe!
- Ensconced Enemy, a new Shadow Spear style by power2025!
- Rent Reality, a new Shadow Spear style by Galeneos!
- Sibilant Shadowfang, a new Shadow Spear style by RuiWen!
- Crow Bar, a new Shadow Spear style by MonsterAnt!
- Dread Diadem, a new Shadow Spear style by MadMalGuy!
- Spikewalker Piston, a new Shadow Spear style by Wolfenstian!
- Pinata God Pounder, a new Shadow Spear style by Zsword!
- Weirding Warhammer, a new Shadow Spear style by GuyDude1337!
- Crystallium Corer, a new Highlands Spear style by Heydrix!
- Prickly Pollinator, a new Highlands Spear style by Symphoniae!
- Peacekeeper Partisan, a new Highlands Spear style by OneWingXVI!
- Royal Frog Polearm, a new Highlands Spear style by Ikket_Le_Marquis!
- Crystallized Honeycomb, a new Highlands Spear style by Ketchi!
- Riding Rainbowcorn, a new Highlands Spear style by GadgetCAT!
- Cogforged Claw, a new Frontier Spear style by SkullZMinus!
- Arcanium Spearial Bus, a new Frontier Spear style by ExtrysGO!
- Scute Skewer, a new Frontier Spear style by Qoaleth!
- Orestruck Rod, a new Frontier Spear style by Tribe!
- Grinning Grimoire, a new Undead Spear style by GadgetCAT!
- Haunted Hook, a new Undead Spear style by Pwanchy!
- Butchery Blade, a new Undead Spear style by Ikket_Le_Marquis!
- Raevensglaive, a new Undead Spear style by Poena!
- Noxious Nightfang, a new Undead Spear style by Revoniel!
- Revenant Reaver, a new Undead Spear style by Wolfenstian!
- Crowing Rake, a new Undead Spear style by Galeneos!
- Stormdance Snowflake, a new Tundra Spear style by Eriri!
- Fossil-Iced Fork, a new Tundra Spear style by FayMonsterDad!
- Chilling Grasp, a new Tundra Spear style by Elvarion!
- Glacier Trekker, a new Tundra Spear style by Badges!
- Rending Frostendrils, a new Tundra Spear style by MonsterAnt!
- Hoary Harpoon, a new Tundra Spear style by DakotaSpine!
- Lashing Leaf, a new Fae Spear style by KoBeWi!
- Swinging Sapling, a new Fae Spear style by SugoiTrash!
- Faeriedot Flanger, a new Fae Spear style by Ernestasx!
- Searshield Spear, a new Dragon Spear style by Telna1337!
- Piercing Pyrelance, a new Dragon Spear style by JanEroles!
- Dinky Drake Dart, a new Dragon Spear style by CrabbyMatti!
- Engraved Dragonfang, a new Dragon Spear style by TheJollyStNick!
- Enraged Ember, a new Dragon Spear style by SpecterCody!
- Ash Splinter, a new Dragon Spear style by UnikGod!
- Dragon Hunter Harpoon, a new Dragon Spear style by Anzy!
- Data-Driven Drill, a new Neon City Spear style by Echolink!
- Laser-Lined Lever Rod, a new Neon City Spear style by Aodahn!
- Rage Relic, a new Neon City Spear style by Acculluz!
- Voltaic Voulge, a new Neon City Spear style by Badges!
- Plasmium Powerpike, a new Neon City Spear style by Technoplasma!
- Diode Dagger, a new Neon City Spear style by Seral!
- Citrineon Circuitbreaker, a new Neon City Spear style by Stedms!
- Monocular Mandrel, a new Neon City Spear style by HonorableFool!
- Viridium Virolance, a new Neon City Spear style by Shric!
- Luminous Liberty, a new Neon City Spear style by Sentium!
- Tri-Vector Troubleshooter, a new Neon City Spear style by Galeneos!
- Splintered Neonlance, a new Neon City Spear style by Cytorax!
- Sheetmetal Shear, a new Neon City Spear style by Xodric!
- Stream Spider, a new Neon City Spear style by DarkWolfSenpai!
- Memory Matchstick, a new Neon City Spear style by Shadowmastr!
- SP-34-R, a new Neon City Spear style by Ioander!
- Rainbow Sugar Rush, a new Candy Spear style by SickInTheHead!
- Sprinkle-Speckled Spear, a new Candy Spear style by Player214!
- Candorian Fishing Spear, a new Candy Spear style by SkyRider3217!
- Pinkie Pike, a new Candy Spear style by forenmagra!
- Cherry Champion, a new Candy Spear style by Devilswarchild!
- Chocolate Chunker, a new Candy Spear style by Stedms!
- Sheenshard Shank, a new Radiant Spear style by Rosemourne!
- Highwind Hand-Dart, a new Radiant Spear style by Aster_Clawfire!
- Skyshaper Spear, a new Radiant Spear style by BasedZana!
- Gale Glaive, a new Radiant Spear style by Nicshare!
- Broad Daylance, a new Radiant Spear style by Parresaurs!
- Sun Scarab Spear, a new Radiant Spear style by 0R305!
- Righteous Retributor, a new Radiant Spear style by KamiNiisama!
- Magus Macaxe, a new Radiant Spear style by Galeneos!
- Dancing Thunder, a new Radiant Spear style by VoltRabbit!
- Stratospear, a new Radiant Spear style by WishfulEnigma!
- Pincer Prong, a new Treasure Isles Spear style by Weemuddy!
- Fish Foe, a new Treasure Isles Spear style by lolli523!
- Seaweed Whacker, a new Treasure Isles Spear style by FuzzyDerp!
- Fishing Pike, a new Treasure Isles Spear style by PotatoLordEvan!
- Harmonious Harpoon, a new Treasure Isles Spear style by Cytorax!
- Sharkened Shoreraider, a new Treasure Isles Spear style by GogestickCJ!
- Depth Dredger, a new Treasure Isles Spear style by Stedms!
- Cosmic Wedge, a new Jurassic Jungle Spear style by 3ftmerica!
- Ley Leveller, a new Forbidden Spires Spear style by Kill3rCreeper!
- Banisher’s Beacon, a new Forbidden Spires Spear style by RuiWen!
- Horns of Yun Bao, a new Forbidden Spires Spear style by Aseh!
- New loading screens featuring some awesome fanart.
- Helmets that match the leveling costumes now unlock at level 10, 20, and 30 for every class.
- Daily challenges for Friday will now run 6 Luminopolis Rampages on the half hour throughout the day and will not run rampages on the hour.
- Newly crafted Ring Boxes now automatically loot to the inventory when opened rather than needing to be thrown and looted. Existing Ring Boxes will continue to work in the previous fashion.
- Glorious Gladiator now also unlocks after 500 Bomber Royale kills. This change is retroactive.
- The Builder's Crafting bench has been updated - most crafting benches have been moved to this bench for clarities sake. The Mount Crafting station has been added to help make it clear where new players should go to craft mounts. Additional information has been added to some tradable mount items.
- Fixed a Character Sheet bug where there was an unclickable area blocking most of the Tome icon.
- Favorited Companions now have a header name in FavsNStuff.
- Loot can now be picked up individually underwater.
- A notification message now appears in the chat window when a Reliquary or Companion Egg is ready to open.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when moving a large number of items between chests.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching crafting stations during crafting progress.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to place a mag rail at the maximum height in a club world.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when a ball collided with a mag rail.
- Fixed an issue that was affecting club stability.
- Community chests no longer function due to their ability to assist economic woes.
- Increased the size of the hidden subterranean Forbidden Spires cinnabar veins.
- Dealing damage after death in Bomber Royale no longer adds to your Damage listing on the scoreboard (it was already excluded from the leaderboard).
- Fixed several cases where Bombs thrown outside of Bomber Royale could count as a bomb thrown in Bomber Royale.
- Cubic Curtain gem ability no longer persists after switching classes.
- The recipe to craft the Vanguardian class can now additionally be found on the Chaos Crafter. It still requires the same materials to craft.
- Fixed an issue that could cause Run and Gun for the Gunslinger to stack multiple times, eventually leading to attacks being slower than normal speed.
- Dino Tamer’s Ultimate movement speed can now stack with other movement speed increases.
- Fixed a number of enemies in the Shadow Tower failing to drop loot, including starfire dragon fragments.
- Fixed a rare bug where shadow tower portals would become confused and drop players in to other instances of the shadow tower.
- The Popular Section of Club Worlds will now start populating based on Homeworld Heart likes from this point forward.
- Reduced memory usage in the credits screen and improved scrolling.
- Added a 10x purchase option to the Trove of Wonders merchant to save some wrist pain.
- Corrected some missing particle effects for the Neon Ninja's Digital Daemon and Masked Mercenary Costume.
- The sail for the Automatic Frigate is now visible in Collections.
- The Automatic Frigate now has a cannon.
- Added a "Whats New" option on the console main menu to link to the most recent patch notes in the web browser.
I'm following up on this. There are a couple possible things that could be triggering the claims message so we're looking into that. It's not a high priority, since it's not doing anything harmful, but it will be good to get it sorted out for those of you who run into it periodically.
We're bringing Trove for the Xbox One and both regions of PS4 offline for the Snowfest patch on Tuesday, December 18. The servers will come offline at 8AM PST (4PM UTC). Find the patch notes here.
Downtime is expected to take approximately 4 hours, but we'll update this thread if we come online early, or need any additional time.
New art in the last 48 hours. Gallery - Browse
Art Contest Ends 5 days from now
Art Contest Ends 2 weeks from now
Trovesaurus 4th Anniversary
Ends 5 days from now
Event Ends 2 weeks from now
Modder Looking for Artist
Mod Art Ends 5 days from now