In this challenge we ask Creators and Modders of our community to create Animal Helmet Styles on the Trove Creations section.
- Create an Animal Head helmet style
- Helmets are hats which replace the entire head
- Submit to the Trove Creations section as a Helmet
- Found on https://trovesaurus.com/creations -> My Creations tab -> Create Helmet button
Can I create more than one entry? - Yes, but there is a limit of only one Style with Active status at a time. Once your Helmet is Approved by moderator or set to Draft by yourself you could post another one. For each entry that is Approved you will receive additional rewards.
Can I create animals from mythology? - Yes, as long as it's an obvious animal and fits with Trove style / costumes.
Can I create themed variants or other game element heads? - For this challenge we'd prefer pure animal
- Friday, 28 February, 2020 to Friday, 13 March, 2020
- Any Animal Head creation of sufficient effort posted within the challenge dates will receive 1x Reward Token
- Any Animal Head creation that was set to Needs Review and then Approved by the Trove Creations Team will receive an additional 1x Reward Token and will be considered by the Trove Team for adding into the game
To pass the Review process your Helmet needs to fit the blocky Trove style, work in game and follow common sense.
For easy start we offer helmet template, click on the link below to download QB file.
Also please consider the following (Twixler Source)
- Copyright material, things that are obviously trademarked and branded by other companies are something we (modders) should avoid due to the legal nature... If there is something that is popular- try to make it not it a perfect match to the original.
- WE need to tone down the amount of detail on the heads. I created a few that, in hindsight were just way too detailed(shark) and it ultimately does not match Trove's style.
- Size IS an issue. I love your ears, but they are just a little too big and protruding. Notice that I had modeled the bunny ears straight back, while still trying to sell that they are "long."
For better understanding of Trove style please check this guide: https://trovesaurus.com/page=3976/trove-style-guidelines-for-trove-creations
The following animal heads are already in game and may give an idea about what has already been done, and the style used.
Animal Heads approved by the Creations Team for Trove Developers to review so far:
The Challenge is now over, but if you already had your helmet Reviewed prior this ending, you could still work on getting it approved during weekend and get those extra points!
No newly posted creations will be considered for the challenge.
You can still post your designs on Creations and you still get rewards for getting them Accepted by Dev team, but there will be no promotional Reward Tokens from Trovesaurus for them.
You must be logged in to add a comment.