New category in collections for personal-progression collectibles!
With Delves update you can notice a new category in your Collections under Combat – Mementos. There are 3 sub-categories in there – Creature Mementos, Boss Mementos and Biome Mementos.
You can find Mementos in chests that spawn after completing every Delve floor. All mementos are untradable and expire if not used within 3 hours after picking them up. However they can be loot collected.
Note: Challenge Delves floors rotate weekly, and so within one week one floor (depth) will feature one biome. For example, if on monday you see Confectious Caverns in Challenge Delve on depth 120, till next monday reset it will always spawn Confectious Caverns on depth 120 for all players. For mementos this means that if one player got a memento in Challenge Delve, all other players can get that same memento from that same depth this week.
- 77 different mementos
- can be found in Delves that feature those monsters
- Example: Memento: Hive Bee can be found in The Hive Delve
- worth 5 Trove Mastery Points each
- deconstruct into 1 Pressure-Locked Delver's Cache and 50 Inert Geodes
- 28 different mementos
- can be found in Delves that feature those bosses
- Example: Memento: Triceratops can be found in Jurassic NAME Delve
- worth 15 Trove Mastery Points each
- deconstruct into 2 Pressure-Locked Delver's Caches and 75 Inert Geodes
You must be logged in to add a comment.