Reliquaries are like single use Tomes. Equip them in caves and explore to fill them, then crack them open for your rewards.
Credits to Ylva for creating the images.
- Reliquaries are single use resource caches which can be equipped at Pell, Exploration Expert at the start of Geode caves
- Reliquaries are charged up by mining or comforting creatures
- After a Reliquary is fully charged, take it to the Reliquary Revealer in the Geode Hub to open it and receive the contents
- Used to open filled reliquaries
- Located at Reliquary Research Center in the Geode Hub
- Use a Lodestar to receive higher tier rewards
- Use a Accelerite to speed up the revealing process
- Use a Space Expander to unlock additional slots
- Most Reliquaries will take 6 hours to open, while rare Reliquaries will take 2 hours
- Accelerite can be applied to speed up Reliquary opening - each Accelerite consumed will reduce the time by 2 hours
- Additional Reliquary slots can be obtained using Space Expanders
- Reliquaries can have their chances of an uncommon or rare result improved through the use of Lodestar
Tutorial / Adventure
Rewarded through Golden Thread (quests).
Rewarded at a certain Geode Mastery ranks.
- 10, 25, 35, 45, 55 (gives 2)
- 65, 75, 85 (gives 3)
- 95 (gives 4)
Sold by Reliquary Merchant Thundros.
Purchasable from the Trove Store.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.