Geode is the latest update for Trove released June 26, 2018. It features a new hub area, new PvE progression and a new PvP gamemode.
Reliquaries are like single use Tomes. Equip them in caves and explore to fill them, then crack them open for your rewards.
Credits to Ylva for creating the images.
- Reliquaries are single use resource caches which can be equipped at Pell, Exploration Expert at the start of Geode caves
- Reliquaries are charged up by mining or comforting creatures
- After a Reliquary is fully charged, take it to the Reliquary Revealer in the Geode Hub to open it and receive the contents
- Used to open filled reliquaries
- Located at Reliquary Research Center in the Geode Hub
- Use a Lodestar to receive higher tier rewards
- Use a Accelerite to speed up the revealing process
- Use a Space Expander to unlock additional slots
- Most Reliquaries will take 6 hours to open, while rare Reliquaries will take 2 hours
- Accelerite can be applied to speed up Reliquary opening - each Accelerite consumed will reduce the time by 2 hours
- Additional Reliquary slots can be obtained using Space Expanders
- Reliquaries can have their chances of an uncommon or rare result improved through the use of Lodestar
Tutorial / Adventure
Rewarded through Golden Thread (quests).
Rewarded at a certain Geode Mastery ranks.
- 10, 25, 35, 45, 55 (gives 2)
- 65, 75, 85 (gives 3)
- 95 (gives 4)
Sold by Reliquary Merchant Thundros.
- Glowing Reliquary
- Tier 1-2 resources with a chance of Metamatter
- Shimmering Reliquary
- Tier 3-4 resources, base small chance of Metamatter
- Luminous Reliquary
- Tier 5 resources, decent chance of Metamatter
Purchasable from the Trove Store.