Geode is the latest update for Trove released June 26, 2018. It features a new hub area, new PvE progression and a new PvP gamemode.
Bomber Royale is a new game mode for Geode. 20 players compete against eachother in an arena that shrinks, throw bombs, destroy terrain and chase powerups to be the last man standing.
Thanks to Ylva for the images.
To start Bomber Royal use the BOMBER ROYALE PORTAL at the Bomber Royale Blastadium in the Geode Hub.
- 20 players fight against eachother to be the last man standing.
- You can pick up powerups to gain additional abilities.
- You have 2 jumps and several default abilities
Spend Bomber Royale Coins
Spend [item=Bomber Royale Coin] at Battlemaster Bakoom for:
- Golden Twin Plague Dragon Egg 300 coins
- Shadow Self 150 coins
- Confetti Cannon 110 coins
- Tears of Joy 70 coins
- Broken Thunder 30 coins
- [collection=Bomb-nanza Balance Sheet] 10 coins
- [item=Boom Box: Season 1] 5 coins
- Blastadium Banner Top 1 coin
- Blastadium Banner Middle 1 coin
- Blastadium Banner Bottom 1 coin
- War Plane 200 coins
- Victorious Paragon Wings 100 coins
- Glory of Victory 50 coins
- Sorrow of Defeat 30 coins
- Blue Terror Turtle 25 coins
- Blue Battle Tiger 10 coins
- Grey War Wolf 10 coins
- Rubber Bomb - bounces once then explodes on contact
- Climbing Claw - hooks to the first surface it hits and pulls you to that location
- Dodge - avoid enemy attacks
- Sticky Bomb - sticks to the first surface it touches then explodes
- Lava Bomb - throw to terraform blocks into lava, 3 uses per pickup
- Bomb Jump - create a concussive blast that launches you high into the air
- Heal - large heal over time, reduces movement speed while active, 1 use per pickup
Powerup cooldowns can be reduced by collecting multiple versions of them.
No image for this yet.