Trove - Geode June 26
- Sunseeker Th'lan - a reformed shadow, in charge of reliquaries
- The Ancients hid magics...
- Chaos is coming...
- Shadows approach... Th'lan sees...
- You carry Shadows... Th'lan sees...
- Power hidden... inside reliquary...
- Reveal the reliquary...
- He sees us... Th'lan knows...
- The Ancients... gave us power...
- Dust of Ancients... makes all of Geode...
- Help Th'lan... unleash reliquaries...
- They are coming... Th'lan knows...
- The ancients hide here...
- The Ancients sacrificed... to give power...
- Reliquaries have secrets...
- Reliquaries... must be revealed...
- Every day... Th'lan fights... Shadows...
- Alone... Th'lan is...
- Shadows... want power...
- Keep reliquaries... from the Shadow...
- He cannot get... the ancients...
- Th'lan... does not want to hurt...
- Too bright... for Th'lan...
- The power... can stop him...
- Reliquary Merchant Thundros - For all your reliquary needs - sells reliquaries for crystals
- Reliquary Keeper Umber - starts adventures to collect organics
- Rowan - leader of the Sunseekers, travelled to Trove to recruit Trovians
- Every Trovian likes a good fight, right?
- Over here, Trovian! Ready for training?
- If you ever wish to beat the Shadows, you must train.
- The Shadows won't fight themselves.
- Ready for a fight? Come this way.
- Come, Trovian! Train against the best.
- Will you be the last Trovian standing?
- Gabbro, Th'lan, Lazul are true warriors. Don't underestimate them.
- Train with the best to be the best.
- Shadows are preparing for battle. Are you?
- Go to Battlemaster Bakoom for your battle rewards!
- It's Trovian versus Trovian in here.
- Did we meet on Trove? Come and prove yourself in battle!
- You tired of the peace and quiet? Get in here.
- This battle simulator was made for you. Use it!
- You didn't fly across space to mine ore! Come train in here.
- This is the only place to fight on Geode!
- If you want to fight, you found the right place.
- Geodians thought you'd feel at home in the battle dome.
- Mind yourself. Sunseeker Th'lan gets jumpy around Trovian weaponry.
- Th'lan isn't much of a talker, but she is quite powerful.
- Th'lan left the Shadow behind. I admire her for that.
- Come and train for battle!
- Battlemaster Bakoom - spend Bomber Royale Coin for items
- Gabbro - companion trainer, likes to read
- Are you interested in Companions?
- I've written a number of books on Froleek.
- Companions are such fascinating creatures!
- Gleemurs adore attention! Just look at them.
- Qubrik are such enigmatic creatures!
- Years of study have made me an expert on Companions.
- The Shadows have terrified these poor, sweet creatures...
- Companions can be quite shy - unless they're hungry!
- A well-trained Companion is a great help in the caves.
- Many Geodians would love to raise a companion!
- Do you have a treat on you? The creatures like you!
- Those poor creatures in the cave are so terrified.
- Jelotl love to be tickled very much. Alotl, even! Baha!
- Look how the Zepperays drifts through the air! Lovely.
- Howlugs eat ten times their weight each day! Fascinating, no?
- A hoppet once jumped to the top of Sunseeker Spire! Astounding!
- Cragglepods love to scuttle about in Sunken Sunvault.
- There's always something new to learn about Companions.
- Eight different species live in the caves! Isn't that marvelous?
- My next book is about the creatures outside this sanctuary.
- We must rescue every creature from the Shadow.
- I wrote the book on Companions! Marvelous creatures.
- Lazul's crystallogy potions can calm cave creatures! Make some!
- Understudy Biol - starts adventures, care for companions
- Lazul - crystallogy master, likes to cook
- Come! Create! Be useful.
- Crystallogy fortifies us.
- Crystallogy may save your life in the caves.
- What have you created today?
- Have you made yourself useful?
- Prepare today. Fight tomorrow.
- Amberine speaks well of you.
- We have no time to waste.
- Shadows are just beyond the horizon...
- Create your potions while you can.
- Crystallogy may save us all.
- Create! Create! We have no time to spare.
- One good potion can save thousands.
- It is a good day for Crystallogy.
- Crystallogy is good for the soul.
- My knowledge of Crystallogy is yours.
- I will protect Geode, or return to the stone trying.
- Craft! Create! Make something of yourself.
- Sunseeker Gabbro is a hard-working Companion Master.
- We Sunseekers will teach you all we know.
- We must prepare if we are to survive.
- We must hurry. The Shadow approaches.
- I will teach you all I know of Crystallogy.
- Sous Chef Saltina - starts adventure, collect inorganics
- Amberine - module tinkerer, inventor, found in Mining Facility
- What a great day for a cave dive!
- Have you tried the thumper yet?
- Hmm, I need a little more sparkzite...
- Exploring the Chiseled Caverns today?
- Come to me for all your cave-diving needs!
- The ancients left so many secrets in the caves.
- The Builder must've been huge if we all fit on his chisel...
- I still have so much to learn about the caves.
- I've got your back if you run out of G.A.S!
- My favorite cave is... Ah! I can never choose.
- You think I could visit Trove one day?
- I hope you're not too homesick here.
- We're so glad to have your help, Trovian!
- I'm itching to explore the caves myself.
- So much to invent. So little time.
- The elders say Verdant Veins was the Builder's favorite.
- Sunken Sunvault is hot today. Stay hydrated!
- Moonglow Grotto makes me wanna dance! Hehe.
- We go through resources so quickly here...
- Thanks for helping keep this sanctuary safe!
- All this inventing sure tires a pebble out.
- Upgrade your modules at the Module Forge!
- You look ready to cave dive! How 'bout it?
- Pebble Pell - adjust your discovery suit loadout, found in Geode Caves
- Green Pebble -
- Orange Pebble -
- Purple Pebble -
- Green Sunpriest Pebble -
- Orange Sunwarrior Pebble -
- Purple Sunmage Pebble -
- Green Boulder -
- Orange Boulder -
- Purple Boulder -
- Green Sunwarrior Boulder -
- Orange Sunmage Boulder -
- Purple Sunpriest Boulder -
Sunseeker Landing Guard
- Only those strong enough for Uber-10 may enter.
- Uber-10 awaits, when you're equipped for it...
- It is dangerous to go to Uber-10 unprepared.
- You will be ready for Uber-10 soon, but not yet.
- Return to the Chiseled Caverns and train.
- The world of Uber-10 awaits you... soon.
- The world beyond is still too dangerous for you.
- You are not yet prepared to face Uber-10 Shadows.
- Return when you are ready for Uber-10.
- You are not ready for Uber-10.
- Train, or you be defeated in the Uber-10.
- Go train with Rowan before you attempt to enter Uber-10.
- Descend the spire. Return when you are fit for Uber-10.
- Continue your training, Trovian. Then, return.
- One day, you will be ready for Uber-10. Today, you are not.
- You are not yet ready for the challenge of Uber-10.
- When you are strong enough, Uber-10 awaits.
Sunseeker Return Guard
- Safe travels back to Trove.
- I wish you safe passage to Trove.
- Your shuttle to the Solidarity awaits.
- Enjoy the journey back to Trove.
- Looking for passage back to Trove?
- Remember, Companions can only live on Geode.
- Are you bringing souvenirs back to Trove?
- Shuttles back to Trove are here!
- Keep your head and arms inside the shuttle!
- This shuttle will take you up to the Solidarity.
- Come through here for passage back to Trove!
- Did you enjoy your stay on Geode?
- Return to Geode when you are ready for Uber-10!
- The Solidarity will take you back to Trove.
- Thanks for visiting Geode.
- If you want to go back to Trove, look no further.
- Catch your shuttle back to Trove here!
- How did you get up here, friend?
- What's the first rule of friend circle?
- Are you a friend... or not?
- We don't talk about the friend circle.
- It's good beneath the sun, no?
- I didn't know we were recruiting.
- We could always use new friends.
- Are you lost, friend?
- Friends forever!
- New friend. Hello.
- Please refrain from touching these.
- Don't touch these. It's for your own good.
- Hands off... for your own protection.
- Look, but don't touch.
- I'd keep your hands off, friend.
- You shouldn't try to touch these.
- Keep away from these, friend.
- These are too dangerous to be handled.
- I'd recommend leaving this place.
- Don't touch the crystals. For your own sake.
Sunseeker Guard Biped
- Be the light, Trovian.
- Safe journey to you.
- May the Sun Goddess light your path.
- You're looking well today, Trovian.
- Keep on your toes. Shadows never sleep.
- Stay your blade on Geode, Trovian.
- In times of darkness, become the light.
- Greetings, Trovian.
- Safe travels.
- My ancestors lived on Trove once.
- Keep up the good fight.
- Has Sunseeker Gabbro shown you how to raise eggs?
- If you seek occupation, Crystallogy is fine work.
- Sunseeker Rowan is looking for you, Trovian.
- Welcome to Geode.
- Have you trained in Rowan's battleground yet?
- Sunseeker Th'lan knows much about reliquaries.
- Flown beneath the sun, lately, Friend?
Sunseeker Guard Boulder
- Build well, small one.
- Building is good for the health.
- You are strong for one so small.
- Build. It makes you stronger.
- Builder guide you.
- I thought Trovians would be Rowan's size at least.
- Keep the fighting to Rowan's training ground
- You're looking... short today.
- Never get underfoot of a boulder.
- Looking boulder than ever. Ha. Ha.
- Be the light.
Sunseeker Boulder Orange
- Are you off to Sunken Sunvault?
- You are warm. Like the Sunvault.
- Explore Sunken Sunvault while you can.
- Where are you blazine off to? Ha. Ha.
- Sun Goddess guide you.
- May you walk the path of the Sun.
Sunseeker Boulder Green
- Have you been to Verdant Veins?
- Have you seen a green pebble around?
- It's not so easy, being green, you know.
- Verdant Veins is a fine place to visit.
- May the Builder guide your Omni-Tool.
- Builder be with you.
Sunseeker Boulder Purple
- Are you going to Moonglow Grotto?
- May the sun and moon always shine.
- May you glow as the Grotto.
- Do all Trovians glow like the moon?
- Don't moon about, Trovian.
- Never forget the Moon Goddess.
Sunseeker Guard Pebble
- Greetings, Trovian.
- You are welcome on Geode.
- Be safe in your travels.
- May the Ancients watch over you.
- If you must fight, go find Sunseeker Rowan.
- If Amberine approves of you, then I do too.
- We will beat the Shadows together.
- We're grateful you're here, Trovian.
- Raising eggs is an excellent hobby.
- I wonder where Percival disappeared to...
- Be the light, Trovian.
Sunseeker Pebble Orange
- Are you heading to Sunken Sunvault?
- You're quicker than blazine, aren't you?
- Have you explored Sunken Sunvault today?
- Did I just catch a whiff of Cave Bird?
- That Trovian must have some Sun Sap on them!
- It's a lovely day to visit Sunken Sunvault.
Sunseeker Pebble Green
- Are you off to Verdant Veins?
- I hope you're off to mine some geminite.
- These Trovians are as tall as cave kelp.
- Today's a fine day to explore Verdant Veins.
- The Builder must have helped bring you here.
- If only I could travel with you! I'm green with envy.
Sunseeker Pebble Purple
- Visiting Moonglow Grotto today?
- If you can save us, perhaps you can save the Moon too.
- You've got a bounce in your step. Is it Acrobat Bark?
- That glow around you... is it moonstone?
- The air smells sweet around you. Like Dream Dew.
- We appreciate your assistance, Trovian.
- You have a lot of weapons! Why?
- Why do Shadows want to hurt us?
- I wanna watch you fight in Rowan's battleground!
- Shadows are scary! You'll make them go away?
- Where's Percival!? He's gone!
- Do you really fight Shadows?
- Wanna watch eggs hatch at the Ranch?
- Froleek are cute! And ticklish!
- I want a Gleemur of my own.
- Cragglepod are the BEST!
- I want to raise a Companion one day.
- Crystallogy is the best!
- Lazul's nice to teach us all Crystallogy.
- Where did I leave my crystallogy book?
- So many crystallogy recipes to learn!
- I wanna join Friend Circle!
- Did you know Th'lan came from the Shadow!?
- I love watching reliquaries open!
- Don't be scared of Th'lan! She's nice!
- Have you met Sunseeker Th'lan!?
- A Shadow ate my dream dew!
- Uh oh. Almost squashed a Trovian.
- You're a quick one.
- Trovians are small! Like pebbles.
- I fell in the caves once. It hurt.
- Cave milk makes you bolder.
- Trovians should drink more cave milk.
- It used to be quiet here.
- Lazul is a great Sunseeker.
- Maybe I should train with Rowan...
- Companions are good. Like Trovians.
- Trovians shine bright. Like the Sunvault.
- I like that Trovian. It is cute.
- Those Trovians move fast!
- Trovians are squishy. Like jelotl!
- That Trovian looks like Qubrik.
- I want to see Trove one day.
- These visitors are loud.
- It was so peaceful here.
- I will explore the caves one day.
- Can these Trovians can help us?
- Shadows fight. We do not.
- I should train with Rowan...
- Trove must be a... loud planet.
- HOW DID I GET HERE?!
- If only I had a way to go Home...
- TROVIANS CAN TELEPORT BACK UP. WHY CAN'T I?!
- IF ONLY I HAD A HOME HOTKEY!
- I want to go Home!
- Could that portal take me Home!?
- Maybe I can find a portal around here...
- I saw someone out there! Someone STRONG.
- There was SOMEONE out there! I saw them!
- No one believes me, but I saw someone like you out there.
- The others are probably looking for me...
- Someone out there is looking for us. I know it.
- Who's out there? I know I saw someone.
- Someone else is coming to save us too... Someone strong.
Geode Lair Instructor
- When you see this sign in the caves, you've reached a lair!
- Lairs in the caves are signaled with this sign.
- We placed these signs in the caves to point out lairs.
- These gate signs in the caves mean you've reached a lair!
- In the caves, these signs signal lairs.
- This sign, in the caves, means you're entering a lair.
- Watch out for these signs in the caves! It means a lair's ahead.
- In the caves, this sign means a lair is just ahead.
- When you reach this sign in the caves, a lair is ahead.
- These signs signal lairs in the caves, friend.
Sunseeker's Only Guard
- Read the sign, young Trovian.
- Sunseekers only. Surely you see that.
- You shouldn't be wandering here.
- Might I point out the sign?
- You may have a reprimand in your future.
- Tsk, tsk. You're not a Sunseeker just yet.
- Only Sunseekers beyond this point.
- One day you may be allowed back here legitimately.
- A troublemaker, I see! Rowan would have words for you.
- Rowan wouldn't care for this disregard of signs.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
I Dream of Devs
Giveaway Ends 1 day from now
Building a Cornerstone
Art Contest Ends 1 week from now
Giveaway Starts 1 day from now