A roundup of the changes across Trovesaurus and Trove during the month of April 2021.
- We ran the Bunfest 2021 - Art Challenge
March 30 - April 13
- We broke the news that Trove aims to release on Nintendo Switch this year
- We published Tiny Tim - Art Challenge Results
- We ran the Pinata Poppet - Art Challenge
April 13 - 27
- We relayed that Trove no longer requires Xbox Live Gold to play on Xbox
- We started the U.H.O. - Art Challenge
This is a summary of some of the larger changes, for the full list check out the #changes channel on the Trovesaurus Discord.
- Continued our work rolling out the new top navigation bar on the top of pages
- Improved our Delves - Biomes page
- Added game style tooltips to our Collection pages
- Added the ability to get a file list from .TMOD and ZIP files on mod pages
- Added details to the unlocker type items so you can see what they unlock, and for those items which unlocker can unlock them
- Released a simple Which ally is cuter? minigame, allowing you to pick one ally out of two presented to "win", with leaderboards
- Released On This Day, showing news, mods and art that was released on this day over our entire history
- Added the new tab Chaos Chests - Unreleased
- The site database is now available in German, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Chinese.
[Switch Language] (requires being logged in)
- Our item database now supports reading the information about whether it is tradable or not
- The PTS page has been made relevant again with a status banner and relevant patch notes
- We now offer featured builds for every class on the Class Builds page, and this ties in with the bot on our Discord server
- We now import the information on cannons for our collections
We don't have any fixed objectives for this month, but we do have a large list of tasks that we will continue working towards.
Please let us know in the comments if there is something specific you think we should be working towards.
30 March to 13 April
April Fool's Day 2021
Crack the Court Hotfix 3
Spring Fling event will run this month
Spoilers to come!