All Chloromancer fans will be very happy at the end of the month!
Our developers have reworked this wonderful class to make it even better and more engaging for all of you.
You will also be able to discover many other tweaks and fixes in this update!
Get ready to discover the changes made to the Chloromancer in this update as well as other new features concerning the Geode and certain mounts!
And above all, be ready to welcome three new allies in our "Dev Dream" collection.
Explore the wonderful content of this update! Log in and #StaySafe while playing Trove!
The following patch notes are PC only. Here's an overview of today's update:
Current chloromancer was lacking overall in damage and healing utility. The goal of this revamp was to increase the effectiveness of Chloromancer’s plants and make the class more effective against bosses. We have revamped the class with the following changes.
- Passive: New Ability: Mini Bloom - Basic Attacks have a 25% chance to spawn plants near enemies. They will explode in a burst of pollen that heals allies by 5% and deals 500% Magic Damage to enemies. Using Basic Attack on Mini Blooms makes them explode instantly. Maximum of 4 at a time.
- Basic Attack: Fires solar energy that damages enemies and heals allies. Heals allies for 4% of their maximum health up from 2%, and plants for 18% of its maximum health up from 12%.
- Primary Ability: Green Gatling - Throw a seed that grows into a plant. It will fire 1 volley of bullets at a nearby target dealing 160% Magic Damage every shot. Healing plants makes them grow faster. Maximum of 3 at a time.
- Secondary Ability 1: Leafy Lasher - Lob a seed that grows into a plant over 2s. Once fully grown, it spins around and continually snares and damages enemies for 100% Magic Damage (down from 215%) every .8s. Maximum of 2 at a time. Healing the plant will make it grow faster. Lashers’ damage stacks and radius has been increased.
- Ultimate: New Ability: Empowered Growth - Empowers the Leafy Lasher and Green Gatling to be larger versions. Green Gatling deals up to 380% Magic Damage and fires multiple volleys of bullets at targets. Leafy Lasher snare gains additional effectiveness, reducing movement by 100%.
- Class Gem: When Empowered Growth is active the Chloromancer heals nearby plants and allies. Allies are healed 10% every 1.5 second for 12 sec.
- Fixed very rare situations where a delve could be created with no lair. (Special thanks to those delvers who helped us isolate this issue.)
- Updated the description for active Delve depths to reference whether the player is in a Public, Private, or challenge Delves.
- Enemy names have been added to trophies to make it easier to associate deltalith affects with those enemies.
- Added the Chromacycled deltalith.
- A new helpful object has been added to the Delve Building! It provides information about objects and systems you might experience in Delves.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client to react slowly when /getworldid is used multiple times.
- Fixed some erroneous button highlighting that could occur on the Club UI.
- Made combat text for minion damage more consistently purple.
- Fixed an issue where several collection entries had the Cannot be traded message.
- The Fae Wildride mount is now tradable.
- The Carrocket now has doors. No more decompression issues.
- The Green Sun Warrior in the Geode Hub has found his right pauldron and is now properly armored to protect this vital location.
- 3 new allies have been added to the Dev Dream collection.
Thank you for your patience and your understanding.
Have fun in Trove!
Your Trove Team!