Public Test Server (PTS)
Information on content found on the Public Test Server (PTS), this server is not always online.
PTS Closed 6 days ago
PTS Patch Notes - 6/9/2021
- Added a mod out of date warning that will show up when mods are out of date once per update.
- Fixed remaining issues with bard animations causing the lute or cape to fly away.
- Fixed an issue with Fae Trickster vfx that could cause particles to disconnect.
- Changed the name of the Pyro Firefighter costume to Pyro Fighter for consistency.
PTS Patch Notes - 6/8/2021
- Melody has been updated to make it easier to use Bard abilities. Melody now caps at 11. Bard's basic attack now upgrades at 3 and 7 Melody. Jubilent, Peaceful, and Battle Songs now remove 3 melody when used, down from 5.
- Melody no longer ramps up to change the available buff - it now swaps with every melody gained.
- Bardsong bar has been updated to reflect the above changes and display the current trigger for Melody gain.
- Bard's melody bar has been given some juice.
- Adjusted Bard related crafting recipe costs.
- Increased the Bardium spawn rate in Tier 5 Geode Caves.
- Entrance depth in Private delves has been changed back to being based on how your current class performs in Public delves. We are continuing to investigate other solutions regarding Delve depth selection control.
- Q'bthulhu Corners will be a little more common at depths 162+ in private and public delves.
- Fixed an issue with the map not filling the UI.
- Fixed the Bard fishing animation.
- Updated Bard ability and Bardium descriptions.
PTS Patch Notes - 6/4/2021
- Battle Song now applies 30% (45% with gem) Physical and Magic Damage rather then Attack Speed.
- Singing Crystal/Crystal Pop can now be activated faster.
- Singing Crystal now reduces movement instead of entirely blocking it while aiming.
- Fixed an issue causing an erroneous sound to play when Basic Attack was successfully hit during Bardsong to gain melody.
- Ancient Gears should now count towards ore collection requirements in delves.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the "Welcome to the Hub" message for new users to flicker.
PTS Patch Notes - 6/3/2021
- Added buff icons for jubilant, peaceful, and battle songs.
- Increased the damage of Crystal Pop to 350%.
- increased the basic attack damage to 250%, 450%, and 700%.
- Reduced the chances of Nimble Dance appearing in the song.
- Nimble Dance and the Bard's basic attack can now be affected by attack speed.
- Updated Bard jump, fishing, and mining animations to stop the lute and cape yeeting.
- Bardium can now be detected by the thumper at level 6 and above.
- Mining Bardium now grants experience for reliquaries.
- Added some costumes to the Style tab of the store:
- Jolly Jester for Bard
- Si-ngs-lar for Bard
- Techno Tenor for Bard
- Rimestar for Bard
- Steadfast Striker for Neon Ninja
- Crimson Corsair for Lunar Lancer
- Twilight Ranger for vanguardian
- Corgian Borkbarian for Candy Barbarian
PTS Patch Notes - 6/1/2021
- [(]The overall duration of Jubilant, Peaceful, and Battle songs have been increased. Buffs have been modified to balance the new duration:
- Jubilant Song causes nearby allies to dance and gain 25%(40% with Gem) increased movement speed and 30(50 with Gem) max energy. Buffs allies with a 50% chance to restore energy when dealing damage. Removes 5 Melody when used. Lasts for 30 second.
- Peaceful Song heals nearby allies by 20%(45% with Gem) of max health and buffs them with 8%(15% with Gem) life gain when dealing damage. Additionally stuns nearby enemies for 1.5(3 with Gem) seconds. Removes 5 Melody when used. Lasts for 30 seconds.
- Battle Song triggers an explosion around the bard dealing 600% magic damage to nearby enemies and temporarily redirects aggro to the player. Buffs nearby allies with 25%(50% with Gem) increased attack speed and 20(45 with Gem) critical hit. Removes 5 Melody when used. Lasts for 30 seconds.
- Fixed an issue where players could use singing crystal to stack multiple buffs.
- Fixed an issue where hats for level 10, 20, and 30 bard were not rewarded.
- Increased mastery for the Cookie Conjurer, Cornucopia, Mistletoe Matron, Snowfest Slugger, Lederhosen Lancer, and Capotain Commander costumes.
- The drop rates of stable gateways have been increased.
- Fixed the dodge icon in the tutorial to reference the updated art.
PTS Patch Notes - Tune Up! 5/28/2021
- Bards weave together stylish moves and powerful songs in order to buff allies and dish out magic damage. Bards use fist weapons to power up the strums of their lute. They have the ability to convert the physical damage on fist weapons into magic damage. This class goes to 11!
- Bard can be obtained through crafting on the chaos crafter or one of the Bard Packs. The Bard class cannot be obtained through class coins or the Sweet Sixteen Pack. All players on PTS have the class unlocked for testing purposes.
- Passive Ability
- Melody is used for the Bard’s abilities and is generated from the Bardsong buff. Gaining Melody rotates what ultimate the Bard has access to. Having high Melody will also increase the Bard's basic attack damage. Melody is displayed on the Bardsong buff bar.
- Basic Attack
- The Bard sends out a strum of their lute dealing 150% magic damage to enemies in front of them. When the bard has 6 Melody this attack deals 300% magic damage but turning it up to 11 Melody deals 650% magic damage.
- Primary Ability - Nimble Dance
- Nimble Dance: A parry attack that deals 200% damage in a cone and grants the user an invulnerability bubble for 1 second. Nimble Dance removes 1 Melody. If used correctly during the Bardsong buff it will add 1 Melody.
- Secondary - Singing Crystal and Crystal Pop
- Singing Crystal throws a singing crystal onto the ground. Whenever a song is used to buff nearby players, the area of effect is around both the bard and crystal. After using the ability Singing Crystal swaps into Crystal Pop.
- Crystal Pop detonates the Singing Crystal with an overloaded amount of musical energy causing it to deal 250% magic damage to enemies around it and destroying the Singing Crystal. After using the ability Crystal Pop swaps back to Singing Crystal.
- Ultimate - Epic Riff, Jubilant Song, Peaceful Song, Battle Song
- Epic Riff starts the Bardsong buff and adds 1 to Melody. Bardsong periodically spawns icons above the Bard’s head. If the player uses the ability that matches the icon while it is active, they will gain 1 Melody. All Melody is lost when Bardsong buff ends. Duration is 50 seconds and displayed on the Bardsong buff bar. Using this ability while the Bardsong buff is active will refresh the song, keep your current Melody and add 1 to Melody. Abilities that can be used to gain Melody from the song are Basic Attack, Primary, Secondary, and Dodge.
- Jubilant Song causes nearby allies to dance and gain 30% increased movement speed and 30 max energy. Buffs allies with a 50% chance to restore energy when dealing damage. Removes 5 Melody when used. Lasts for 3 seconds.
- Peaceful Song heals nearby allies by 12.5% of max health and buffs them with 8% life gain when dealing damage. Additionally stuns nearby enemies for 0.5 seconds. Removes 5 Melody when used. Lasts for 3 seconds.
- Battle Song triggers an explosion around the bard dealing 600% magic damage to nearby enemies and temporarily redirects aggro to the player. Buffs nearby allies with 50% increased attack speed and 30 critical hit. Removes 5 Melody when used. Lasts for 3 seconds.
- Class Gem - The Bard has increased attack range and bard songs have increased effectiveness:
- Jubilant - Gain increased movement speed by 50% and max energy by 50. Buffs allies with a 50% chance to restore energy when dealing damage.
- Peaceful - Heals nearby allies by 20% of max health and buffs them with 15% life gain when dealing damage. Additionally, it applies stun to nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds.
- Battle- Explosion deals 800% magic damage to nearby enemies and temporarily redirects aggro to the player. Buffs nearby allies to gain increased attack speed by 75% and 60 critical hit.
- Subclass ability - Personal Song: Sing yourself a little song when you head into battle. When attacking, gain Jubilant, Peaceful, and Battle song buffs in that order. Each lasts for 3 seconds with a 15 second cooldown. Increases effectiveness with subclasses level.
- Jubilant - Gain increased movement speed by 2% (15% at max level) and max energy by 2% (15% at max level).
- Peaceful - 1% (5% at max level) life gain when dealing damage.
- Battle - Gain increased attack speed by 2% (15% at max level) and critical hit by 2% (15% at max level).
- Passive Ability
- The dusky mount Dhade the Wisp Dancer has shown up in public and private delves.
- Look for Dhade in delves filled with smoke – these will only appear after the first Shadowy Soul Vault.
- Three new packs have entered stage left:
- The Bard Pack contains the Bard class along with the Wings of Song, the Cubix and Pretend Performer costumes for the Bard, and the Root Beer and Wild Hog allies.
- The Bard Super Pack contains the Bard class, the Pegasooza mount, the Wings of Song, the Cubix, Pretend Performer, DUBBard, Twangy Clangy, and Tremolonely costumes, the Root Beer, Wild Hog, and Fervent Support allies, and tops it off with 13370 credits.
- An upgrade pack will be available for players who have purchased the Bard Pack and wish to upgrade to the Bard Super Pack.
- The description of the Sweet Sixteen Pack has been updated to specifically mention it does not unlock the Bard class.
- Added a new crafting tier to Crystallogy! The Bardmancologist is now unlocked at 300 skill and unlocks the ability to craft new allies, mounts, wings, and new costumes for the Bard class!
- Bardium has been added to the Geode Caves. Found in Tier 5, this new rare ore is used to craft the Bard class, allies, mount, wings, and costumes.
- The Lunar Lunatic costume for Bard has been added to the Shadowy Market for Despoiled Divinity.
- Entrance depth in Private delves will now be based on account performance in Private delves, and no longer be based on current class performance in Public delves. The entrance depth for Public delves is still based on each class's performance in Public delves.
- New trophies have been added for the Pirrot Captain bosses in delves.
- Fixed a crash that could occur in Bomber Royale when all possible spectators are already dead.
- Some collectables have received minor appearance improvements.