Public Test Server (PTS)
Information on content found on the Public Test Server (PTS), this server is not always online.
PTS Open 2 weeks ago
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 24, 2022
- Reduced damage over time effects on Solarion to deal 150% damage (down from 250%).
- Updated the aura positioning for bows with Solarion.
- Updated the dance for Solarion.
- Uber-11 has been made slightly more difficult (in a way that Light can counter).
- Leviathans in Uber-11 have been made more difficult (both requiring more Light and by gaining additional health.)
- Fixed an issue where The Sunderer trophy could not be regained after being placed.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 23, 2022
- Gems now swap rather than destroying the equipped gem.
- 10 Frameworks have been added to the Sundered Uplands Workbench. These recipes are unlocked using Ashen and Irradiant Recipes.
- Dream Monsters no longer apply their debuffs across the entire world.
- Leviathans in Uber-11 now drop a random “Fragile” torch when defeated.
- Added some additional models for some NPCs found on Sundered Uplands outposts.
- New effects have been added to the Sundered Shard and Tzsup allies.
- Solarion now gains additional Light near level 30 so it has the same maximum Light value as other classes.
- Updated the subclass for Solarion
- Up to 5,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 25% chance to cause an explosion dealing 100% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 50% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 5,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 25% chance to cause an explosion dealing 125% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 50% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 10,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 25% chance to cause an explosion dealing 150% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 50% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 15,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 25% chance to cause an explosion dealing 200% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 50% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 20,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 25% chance to cause an explosion dealing 225% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 75% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 25,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 33% chance to cause an explosion dealing 250% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 75% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 30,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 33% chance to cause an explosion dealing 275% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 75% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 35,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 33% chance to cause an explosion dealing 300% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 85% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
- 40,000 Power Rank: Basic attacks have a 40% chance to cause an explosion dealing 350% damage that applies a damage over time effect to enemies, dealing 100% damage every 0.5 seconds for 2.5 seconds. Damage done by this effect restores energy to the user.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 22, 2022
- Empowered Gems now have updated values for leveling.
- The cost of gem leveling has been rebalanced along with Crystal Gem deconstruction values.
- Solar Flare no longer can continue to apply slow fall after changing classes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Atlas to show incorrect information for the first Uber world.
- The warning effect on the Shadow Clam and Ashen Spore Spreader’s reflect ability now occurs shortly before the damage begins to reflect.
- Updated the Geode Topside 5-Star Dungeon chests back to the standard configuration.
- 3-Star dungeons will once again appear in Sundered Uplands. Thank you for helping us test 5-Star mechanics!
- Non-rare 5-Star bosses will once again appear in 5-Star dungeons.
- Two allies, Tszup and Sundered Shard, and two mounts, Watt’s Saucer and Sundered Sunderer, can now be found in all 5-Star boss chests rarely. These can also be crafted on the Sundered Uplands Workbench.
- Though this change was originally made only with testing in mind, Sundered Uplands will continue to appear more frequently in Prime worlds by default.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Scroll: Defense++ (Obsidian) from applying properly.
- Adjusted some animations for Solarion.
- Classes that were previously missing audio for footsteps have had it restored.
- Spikewalker Trophies can now stack.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 21, 2022
- Fixed another crash that could occur when changing worlds.
- Adventure heroes found on fixtures should now be more resilient to damage.
- Rebalanced gem leveling to be more in line with prevous levels.
- Reduced Dust cost of Gem Sparks to 30,000 (down from 35,000).
- Increased drop rate of Gem Sparks in Gem Booster Boxes.
- Uber-11 Leviathans should now take more damage from players with lower Light values.
- Reduced the crafting cost on a few Sundered Uplands deco recipes with some exotic costs.
- Further reduced the Sundercharge Crystal payout chance when using a Sunder-Ark Key, but removed the Sundecharge Crystal from the key recipe.
- The non-boss, non-swarm quest has been removed as an option for the 5-Star dungeon in Sundered Uplands.
- Adjusted the 5-Star wave rewards so players will receive 3 Sundercharge Crystals for the first 10 wave claims per week, 2 for the next 10, and 1 for the final 10. The final 10 are restricted to Uber-11 only.
- Phoenix Motes have been moved to the crafting inventory instead of the adventure inventory.
- Removed the Obsidian Scroll and Clam Chow recipes from the Super Recipe Stash.
- Moved the recipe for the Shadow-Stitched Carpet to the Winter category and added it to Super Recipe Stashes.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 20, 2022
- Uber-11 elemental worlds should now consistently drop Uber-11 Gem Boxes of the appropriate color.
- An additional version of the 5-Star dungeons has been added to Sundered Uplands.
- The difficulty of enemies (as countered by Light) on Geode Topside and Uber-10+ adventure worlds has been slightly reduced for all non-dungeon enemies.
- The difficulty has also been somewhat lowered for dungeon enemies by a variable amount depending on what type of objective is active.
- Stained Dragon Egg Fragments now decon in to Irradiant Powercells instead of flux.
- Added recipes to the Adventure’s Workbench and the Sundered Uplands Workbench to convert gem sparks in to gem dust of their respective colors.
- Sundered Uplands recipes have been added to the Super Recipe Stash.
- Sundered Uplands styles have been added to the Super Style Stash.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 17, 2022
- Addressed some issues that could be causing client crashes when opening the atlas.
- Tweaked the Crystal gem leveling rate to more consistently succeed.
- Increased the amount of gem sparks gained at higher gem levels:
- Level 25 now decons in to 4 Gem Sparks
- Level 26 now decons in to 24 Gem Sparks
- Level 27 now decons in to 65 Gem Sparks
- Level 28 now decons in to 88 Gem Sparks
- Level 29 now decons in to 106 Gem Sparks
- Level 30 now decons in to 185 Gem Sparks
- Gem Sparks can now be found in Gem Booster Boxes.
- Adjusted Empowered Enemies to be a little more difficult.
- Added the Ashen Creepy Crawly ally to the Blastflower Empowerer workbench (and a tradable version to the Empowered Threshers.)
- Updated the Sundered Uplands Cache to be called the Greater Sundered Uplands Cache. Also adjusted the loot table – crafting materials can no longer appear as rare results Phoenix Motes can now appear as rare results.
- Opening an Unstable Sunder-Ark Cache no longer guarantees a Sundercharge Crystal, although Sundercharge Crystals can still come from them.
- The chance for obtaining Crystal 4 gear from opening Unstable Sunder-Ark Caches has been increased.
- The U-11 only, once-per-week claim rewards for 5 Star dungeons now give 3 Sundercharge Crystals per claim (up from 2).
- 5 Star dungeons now have a max wave count of 113 (the last wave which awards a Sundercharge Crystal claim.)
- 5 Star dungeons no longer reduce xp gain as progression continues.
- Addressed some text issues that were causing broken strings to appear.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 16, 2022
- Solarion’s Hidden Effect: Prismatic Chain – Increased the chance of the effect happening and set a limit to the amount of times it can trigger.
- The merchant in the Cloud Layer that once sold Grubchew now sells Clam Chow for Ashen Sporelings. When Clam Chow is in the player’s mouth, the damage reflection from Ashen Spore Spreaders no longer impacts you. A recipe to craft Clam Chow can be found rarely from recipe dungeons.
- Fixed an issue that broke Irradiant Recipes and Ashen Recipes.
- Added Hat, Melee Weapon, and Face styles for Sundered Uplands.
- The adventure “Open a Sunder-Ark Cache” is now only offered in Uber-10+ worlds.
- 5 Star Dungeons should now display the current wave under the compass.
- Increased the maximum wave that Uber-10 5 Star dungeons can reward from 30 to 72 (which also increased the amount obtainable per week from 5 Star claims in Uber-10 from 20 to 40).
- Adjusted the output for /adventurerewards to reduce clutter.
- Adjusted Uber-11 to require 30k PR and 6k Light.
- Leviathans in Uber-11 have had their stat values fixed, though it will still require a hefty amount of Light to begin damaging them.
- VFX has been adjusted for the four new dragons.
- VFX has been adjusted for the mounts and allies on the Sundered Uplands Workbench.
- Equipment under Crystal 1 should now be unlocked by default in the Loot Collector.
- Gems will now open the Gem UI when right-clicking from the inventory.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 15, 2022
- Fixed an issue that was preventing some gems from having bonuses applied when equipping or un-equipping. Please Note: Some gems that are currently not getting the bonuses from primordial dragons may need to be re-equipped for the bonuses to apply properly. This may need to be done for each class.
- Fixed an issue where Crystal Gems were deconstructing for higher values than intended.
- Fixed an issue where the Prismatic Blast buff would not be removed if toggled off early.
- The Solarion’s Phoenix now has increased health and now respawns slightly faster.
- The Empowerer workbenches now drop from the appropriate enemies.
- Irradiant and Ashen Recipes no longer unlock Obsidian Scroll Recipes.
- Trophies in Sundered Uplands no longer drop at an increased rate compared to other biomes.
- Sundered Uplands Caches have been added to the More tab of the store. These caches can contain materials from Sundered Uplands, including harvestable materials, Phoenix Motes, Sundercharge Crystals, Sunder-Ark Cache Keys, and (rarely) tradable versions of some of the allies, mounts, and wings otherwise found on the Sundered Uplands Workbench.
- Added additional collectables to the Sundered Uplands Workbench.
- Added new Pistol, Bow, Staves, Spears, and Fist weapon styles to the Sundered Uplands.
- In Uber-11 Worlds, Crystal 4 gear can be earned by opening Sunder-Ark Caches, the keyed chests which spawn after Boss waves in 5 Star dungeons. Crystal 3 gear can additionally be earned by opening Sunder-Ark Caches in Prime Uber-10 Worlds. Delve Crystal drop rates/methods have not changed.
- Opening Sunder-Ark Caches is now instant.
- Completing a 5 Star dungeon can now give more than a single reward tier. In other words, completing a Gold reward level while having Silver available will reward Gold, Silver, and Bronze claims.
- The claim rewards for Sundered Uplands now display the wave number for which they were awarded, and the output of /adventurereward should make more sense (although it is still long).
- Two badges related to Sundered Uplands 5 Star dungeons have been added under the “Dungeon Objectives” category. One is for total waves completed, the other for the highest wave reached.
- These badges/metrics have been added to facilitate testing and to evaluate their potential inclusion (with additional ranks). These badges have no rewards or mastery, and are not guaranteed to give either even if they are included.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 14, 2022
This update introduces 5 Star Dungeons in Sundered Uplands and Empowered Enemies as well as the 4 new Dragons.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 13, 2022
- Fixed an issue with Prismatic Chain that could lead to crashes.
- Uber-11 Worlds now require 6000 Light for entry.
- The Effigy of Potent Opulence now affects gem sparks as well as gem dust.
- Added a better description for Level 25 Stellar Gems being upgraded.
- The Sundered Uplands Workbench can now be crafted at the Builder’s Workbench.
- Energy Regen should no longer appear on rings for the Solarion.
- The Solarion should no longer cut off hairstyles in the barbershop.
- The /exportmetrics command now also exports Stability.
- Updated the art in the store for Crystal Gem Converters.
- The Solarion leaderboard should now display the Solarion’s Power Rank instead of the Bard’s.
- Fixed a number of text issues in the Paragon Leaderboards.
- Adjusted the description for Uber-11 Air Gem Boxes.
- Adjusted the wings on one of the new dragons.
Sunrise - PTS Update - June 10, 2022
- Removed Magic Damage from Solarion rings.
- Removed the 2nd entry for the Nocturnal Nighthawk costume in the Shadowy Market
- Fixed an issue preventing the Solarion packs from fully granting their contents. (Note: this may not be retroactive. Please reach out to me on discord if you’re still missing items.)
Sunrise - PTS Patch Notes
We’re pleased to introduce the Sunrise patch to all of our players, introducing a new class (Solarion), a new biome (Sundered Uplands), a new difficulty rank (Uber-11) to challenge everyone, and, of course, new rewards in the form of Crystal Gems.
When introducing Crystal Gems, we wanted to be respectful of the time players have already invested in their existing gems – no one wants to throw away all of the time and resources they’ve put into getting a perfectly stacked Gem! As a result, we’ve introduced a way for players to upgrade existing Max Level Stellar Gems into Crystal Gems, retaining their stats and bonuses.
We’re very excited for everyone to get to see the new biome and play with the Solarion – so excited that we’re releasing this patch to PTS a little early! Please excuse our dust as we finish hooking up some features, and as always be aware that everything on PTS is subject to change. Thanks for playing and we look forward to hearing your feedback!