We've enhanced our reporting tools and now we can deliver more detailed reports on items that are changed from patches, we've also enabled checks for names and description changes so our database becomes more up to date. Some of these updates may be older.
Below are the changes we have detected in the Neon Nightsky Edition patch.
- Boat - It's a big boat (Test)
- Bull Shadozer - Mows down anything in its path (Rare)
- Water pole - A pole for fishing in wate (Test Poles)
- Lava Pole - A pole for fishing in lava (Test Poles)
- Test Flag - It's a flag
- Restless Eye - This Eye of Q'bthulhu isn't one to sit idly (Rare)
- Spring Pinata - Springs forth with vim and vigor (Seasonal)
- Eggster Bouncer - It prefers Tag over Hide-and-Seek (Seasonal)
- Chocolate Chicanery - Always up to some form of mischief-making (Seasonal)
- Novice Shadow Knight - A pocket-sized shadow with knightly poise (Shadow Arena)
- Bitty Shadow Bro - A pocket-sized shadow of beastly bearing (Shadow Arena)
- Teensy Shadow Trader - A pocket-sized shadow with heapings of hustle (Shadow Arena)
- Hatched Shadow Egg - Maybe if you raise it right it won't turn evil...? (Seasonal)
- Blood Knight (Knight)
- Starter Ice Sage name changed from Starter Ice Mage
- Level 10 Ice Sage name changed from Level 10 Ice Mage
- Max Level Ice Sage name changed from Max Level Ice Mage
- Sharpshooter (Shadow Hunter)
- Starter Pirate Lord (Pirate Lord)
- Level 10 Pirate Lord (Pirate Lord)
- Level 20 Pirate Lord (Pirate Lord)
- Master of Commanding Pirate Lord (Pirate Lord)
- Ghost Pirate Lord (Pirate Lord)
- Neon Nightsky - Take back the night (Rare)
- Xero Line Wings (Rare)
- Bloodsucker Wings - With darkness take flight (Rare)
- Heart of Darkness - Rare Crafting Material. Found in Shadow Caches
- Mag Rider: Bull Shadozer - Mows down anything in its path
- Mount: Chocolate Chicanery - Always up to some form of mischief-making
- Mount: Eggster Bouncer - It prefers Tag over Hide-and-Seek
- Mount: Restless Eye - This Eye of Q'bthulhu isn't one to sit idly
- Pet: Hatched Shadow Egg - Maybe if you raise it right, it won't turn evil...?
- Pet: Bitty Shadow Bro - A pocket-sized shadow of beastly bearing
- Pet: Novice Shadow Knight - A pocket-sized shadow with knightly poise
- Pet: Teensy Shadow Trader - A pocket-sized shadow with heapings of hustle
- V6 Flux Capacitor - Capable of storing almost limitless amounts of energy. In the end, however, her research was discovered, she was banished, and her machines was smashed to pieces and hu
- Ultralight Flight Chassis - An unpowered wing frame that can attain neutral buoyancy. In ages past, a Runic Master from the Radiant Realm became enamored with a mortal from the Prime, and sought to create a device which would allow him to fly by her side
- Infinity Diamond - A legendary gem that refracts light in ways barely understood by science or magic. The device was powered by a huge diamond, forged in the dragon-like flames of a volcano's fiery caldera
- A.I.-Enhanced Gyroscope - A mysterious sentient device that stabilizes airborne entities. When the device proved too difficult to control, the Runic Master channelled the p
- Neon Nightsky - Take back the night
- Club Card description changed from ' Use this to create your own club.' to 'Create a club for you and your friends'
- AP_bobber icon updated
- Shadow Cache description changed from 'Open to discover Shadow treasures! Contains the rare mount Q'bthulhorse' to 'Open to discover Shadow treasures! Contains the rare material Heart of Darkness'
- Dance Rider name changed from 'Dance Pad'
- Mount: Robotic Raptor name changed from 'Mount: Robor Raptor'
- Pet: James Joystick description changed from 'Pet: James Joystick(It' to 'Here comes a new challenger!'
- Plasma Sponge description changed from ' Plasma Sponge(ItemsX"T' to 'Throw at some plasma to pick it up'
- Heavily-Used Shovel
- Purple Shadow Torch
- Pile of Shoveled Sand
- Pile of Shoveled Sand
- S.O.A.R. Research Terminal
- S.O.A.R. Research Terminal
- S.O.A.R. T-0 - Sub-Orbital Aeronautics Replicator Terminal Zero
- S.O.A.R. T-1 - Sub-Orbital Aeronautics Replicator Terminal One
- S.O.A.R. T-2 - Sub-Orbital Aeronautics Replicator Terminal Two
- S.O.A.R. T-3 - Sub-Orbital Aeronautics Replicator Terminal Three
- S.O.A.R. T-4 - Sub-Orbital Aeronautics Replicator Terminal Four
- Shadow Market - Deals in
- Candy Column Base description changed from 'Candy Column Base( Deco' to 'Urge to lick... rising...'
- Sunflower Egg description changed from ' Sunflower Egg( Decorati' to 'Made to look like a sunflower'
- Cornerstone Foundation description changed from 'Cornerstone Foundation(' to 'Just like it used to be.'
- Neon "Grass" description changed from ' Neon "Grass"(BlocksX"S' to 'Synthetic grass from the Neon City'
- Highlands Dirt description changed from 'Highlands Dirt(BlocksX' to 'Dirt from the Medieval Highlands'
- Frontier Grass description changed from 'Frontier Grass(BlocksX' to 'This grass looks a little dry...'
- Deconstructor name changed from 'Style Saver'
- Deconstructor description changed from 'Remove the appearance from equipment and be able to equip it as a look at any time' to 'Feed it equipment to break it down into useful materials and collect their styles'
- Deconstructor description changed from 'Feed it the equipment you no longer want and get useful materials for use in forging' to 'Feed it equipment to break it down into useful materials and collect their styles'
- Tutorial Bench description changed from 'Tutorial Bench(Buildin' to 'A workbench meant for learning'
- sign01 description changed from 'Lore Cube: A great shadow was long trapped, now freed...' to 'Lore Cube: A great shadow, long trapped, was now freed...'
- sign01 description changed from 'Lore Cube: It was at dawn the battle began, and by nightfall it was lost...' to 'Lore Cube: At dawn the battle began. By nightfall it was lost...'
- sign01 description changed from 'Lore Cube: Her Radiance knew nightfall would bring end of everything, and so sacrificed herself and her realm...' to 'Lore Cube: Her Radiance knew nightfall would bring an end to everything, and so sacrificed herself and her realm...'
- sign01 description changed from 'Lore Cube: Now you must step forth and enter the Prime Realm, take up the battle, and become a beacon of light.' to 'Lore Cube: Now you must step forth to enter the Prime Realm, join the battle, and become a beacon of light.'
- sign01 description changed from 'Lore Cube: Her radiance once protected all realms, above and below...' to 'Lore Cube: Her Radiance once protected all realms, above and below...'
- Outpost Portal description changed from 'Outpost Portal(Buildin' to 'Travel to a featured Homeworld'
- Blossomed Branch by Trove Team - The dance of life and death is evident in the passing of the seasons
- Lashing Vine by Trove Team - Its beautiful flowers shouldn't distract you from the rows of razor-sharp thorns along its length
- Humming Blade by Trove Team - Its tip dart and dances around enemy defenses
- Stamen Stabber by Trove Team - This steely sting can give bees and wasps a run for their honey
- Runed Leaf by Trove Team - An ingenious weapon from before the Metal Ages
- Wildcard Wingvoker by Trove Team - Manifests the user's hidden power in the form of magical projectiles
- Dueling Dandelion by Trove Team - Requires a gentle hand to not blow away in the breze
- Eggster-minator by Trove Team - This rare weapon will cause your enemies to make themselves scarce
- Daffodillinger by Trove Team - Used over the course of many heists and hold-ups
- Cygnus Sceptre by Trove Team - The Keeper of the Skies is highest among the Sun Goddess's retinue
- Cloudskimmer Rod by Trove Team - Orders of radiant battlemages take their names from Cygnus's cohorts
- Standard of the Seeker Legion by Trove Team - When not mobilized for war, radiant sorcerors pursued knowledge with peerless passion
- Reed Rod by Trove Team - It is common to give these to apprentices to teach them humility
- Sagerose Staff by Trove Team - Wild Fae have the distinct advantage of being able to grow and cultivate their weapons
- Cygnus Striker by Trove Team - Blessed by a guardian spirit of the Radiant Kingdom
- Thorned Rose by Trove Team - Warns foes to look, but not touch
- Baroque Bow by Trove Team - A living flowering vine is part of its intricate design
- Bunny Bow by Trove Team - Always a hop ahead of your foes
- Blue Bow-quet by Trove Team - It takes a true master of the art to successfuly create this floral arrangement
- Sharp Shooter Bow by Milambit
- Spring Pin Head by Trove Team - Fresh like a highland meadow
- Sharp Shooter Helm by Trove Team
- Planted Pot by Trove Team - These sprouts are coming along nicely
- Flowered Pot by Trove Team - A magnificent specimen that thrives at higher altitudes
- Spring Crown by Trove Team - A wreath of fae flowers with mysterious powers
- Flourishing Headge by Trove Team - Spring breezes bring blossoms and sneezes
- Botanist's Brim by Trove Team - Keeps your head shaded while you tend your garden
- Sylvan Hood by Trove Team - Spring is a the busiest season for the keepers of the forests
- Scorn Stump by Trove Team - The spirit of an angry grove tender haunts this wooden head bucket
- Spring Onion by Trove Team - Sheds no tears
- Candorian Conqueror's Cowl by Trove Team - Masterfully crafted in the likeness of a mythical candorian steed
- Winter's Wisdom by Trove Team - Bears the likeness of the mightiest spirit revered by Frost Fae sorcerors
- Compound Countenance by Trove Team - Very literally a different point of view
- Spring Circlet by Trove Team - A precious crown adorned with spring flowers
- Sungaze Face by Trove Team - Protects your face from sunlight, but not your eyes. Wear shades!
- Pink Peepers by Trove Team - Not quite rose-tinted glasses, but they have a similar effect
- Forest Flitterer by Trove Team - So beautiful it can be worn as an accessory
- Floral Face by Trove Team - Always put your best side forward
- Cheerful Chick by Trove Team - So happy to be alive
- Red Bellicose description changed from 'Some apples are bred for the kitchen, and some are bred for the battlefield' to 'Some apples are grown for the kitchen, and some are grown for the battlefield'
- Twisted Blightblade description changed from 'Forged in balefire and quenched the caustic blood of an ancient evil' to 'Forged in balefire and quenched in the caustic blood of an ancient evil'
- Glaive Geist description changed from 'This polymophic poltergeist presents as a powerful sword' to 'This polymorphic poltergeist presents as a powerful sword'
- Twin-Headed Tomahawk description changed from 'A storied weapon, wether swung or thrown' to 'A storied weapon, whether swung or thrown'
- Asha Catari's Blade description changed from 'A blade from beyond the planes.' to 'A blade from beyond the planes'
- Gloom Glaive name changed from 'Grim Glaive'
- Eis-Crom's Sandwich name changed from 'Ais-Crom's Sandwich'
- Eis-Crom's Sandwich description changed from 'The first boon granted by Ais-Crom to the tribes of Candy' to 'The first boon granted by Eis-Crom to the tribes of Candoria'
- Ender Dracocaster description changed from 'Vintage implements of flame-breathing annihilation' to 'Vintage implement of flame-breathing annihilation'
- Chi Cannonry description changed from 'These duplicitous duelling pistols excel at ambushes' to 'These duplicitous duelling pistols deliver precision preemptive strikes'
- Space Jammer name changed from 'Space Jammers'
- Honeyed Bewitcher name changed from 'Honey Bewitcher
- Dire Darkness description changed from 'Carried by relentless revenant who resented all life' to 'Carried by a relentless revenant who resented all life'
- Red-Winged Ranger name changed from 'Redwing Ranger'
- Crabby Cap description changed from 'It cheers for you, but will snaps at all others who gets close' to 'It cheers for you, but will snap at all others who get close'
- The Arcadian description changed from '' to 'Fight the good fight and earn a 1-UP!'
- Sellsword's Shade description changed from 'Once worn by an outstanding mercenary warrior' to 'Once worn by an outstanding mercenary bodyguard'
- Crisp Slapper description changed from 'Brings surprisingly solid battery for fluffy, butter slab of cooked dough' to 'Brings surprisingly solid battery for a fluffy, buttery slab of cooked dough'
- Leaden Skiver description changed from 'Fabled weapon of the Bladestorm knight' to 'Fabled weapon of the Bladestorm Knight'
- Jab-in-the-Box description changed from 'It can be upgraded with a variety of pugilistic techniquest' to 'It can be upgraded with a variety of pugilistic techniques'
- Clobbering Cactus description changed from 'It is succulent, slayer of the sands' to 'Quenches thirst and bloodthirst with equal aplomb'
- Shimmering Sharkslayer description changed from 'There are so many stories trying to explain its origin that finding the true story is nigh impossible' to 'There are so many stories trying to explain its origin that finding the true one is nigh impossible'
- Off Key description changed from 'An implement of dischord capable of shutting down anything' to 'An implement of dischord capable of shutting anything down'
- Alkaline Tine description changed from 'Unleashes caustic torrent of base chemicals that burn and dissolve anything they touch' to 'Unleashes caustic torrents of base chemicals that burn and dissolve anything they touch'
- Cloudherd's Crook description changed from 'Control of the sky grants' to 'Command of the skies grants control over the land'
- Compliant Cudgel description changed from 'Legends say it was celestial column whose theft caused much chaos' to 'Legends say it was a celestial column whose theft caused much chaos'
- Crystalline Chrysanthemum description changed from 'A frozen flower cultivated by the Frostfae for its curative faculties' to 'A frozen flower cultivated by the Frost Fae for its curative faculties'
- Spectral Scepter description changed from 'A cane carried by those who habitually command spirits' to 'A cane carried by those who habitually command haunting spirits'
- Necro Knocker description changed from 'Those who bang on gates of shadow should beware that which answers' to 'Those who bang on gates of shadow should beware of that which answers'
- I.C.E. Breaker description changed from 'Freezes defense subroutes to bring firewalls crashing down' to 'Freezes defense subroutines to bring firewalls crashing down'
- Shattering Shadow description changed from 'Strans of energy seep out of its darkness, ready to be plucked and firest' to 'Strands of energy seep out of its darkness, ready to be plucked and firest'
- Fiend's Flight description changed from 'Flapping wings at night, turn your gaze or die of fright' to 'Flapping wings at night, avert your gaze or die of fright'
- Nippy Yata Buddy description changed from 'A protected member of a species conservation initiative' to 'The chills of winter do little to quell the ardor of those who hunt this endangered species'
- Frozen Fiend description changed from 'Frostfae lore tells of unspeakable horrors buried beneath the ice' to 'Frost Fae lore tells of unspeakable horrors buried beneath the ice'
- Nightfall Nihilist description changed from 'The bane of those who inhabit the shadows' to 'The bane of those who stalk the shadows'
- Glacial Facial description changed from 'A stone cold cold stone mask' to 'A stone-cold cold stone mask'
- Diamond Diadem description changed from 'A crystalline circlet favored by Frostfae nobility' to 'A crystalline circlet favored by Frost Fae nobility'
More Database Update Pages
Comments and Likes Comments 1
You must be logged in to add a comment.