The Main guide with all the basic knowledge you need for creating and uploading your dungeons to Trove Creations on Trovesaurus.
General guides and tips
These guides have important guidelines and useful tips.
- General Trove Style Guidelines
- Guide to Material Mapping
- Trove Biome colors and concepts
Each creation must belong to some biome. You can find lists of colors that are used in a biome on Mod Info tab.
- Metaforge Guide
Dungeon and Lair guides
These guides explain how to create dungeons and lairs, how to use metaforge.
- Chapter 1: Dungeon Basics
- Chapter 2: Planning your dungeon
- Chapter 3: Creating your dungeon models
- Chapter 4: METAFORGE: Plugs and Sockets
- Chapter 5: Creating the .dungeon file
- Chapter 6: METAFORGE: Testing your dungeon
- Chapter 7: METAFORGE: Decorating your dungeon
- Chapter 8: Finishing Touches
Check also Extended Plugs and Sockets guide if you need additional information on Socketings.
Metaforge Trials are fun an easy way to apply your Socketing knowledge and learn new mechanics on pre-made blueprints.
Styles and Decoration guides
Guides on how to create the various styles and deco.