Found in Adventure Worlds starting at Uber-2 (Power Rank 400), the native homeland of the Candy Barbarian. This land is filled with sugary treats. Inhabitants of this land are walking Gingerbread Cookies, Cupcakes, Lollipops and other types of candy.
Defeat enemies and complete quests here to obtain Candy styles and Candoria deco recipes. The only place to obtain the Wild Cupcake crafting material, meet Dracocolatl, the Mellower worldboss and collect Candorian Dragon Egg Fragment.
Resources and Items found in the biomeTop ^
- Candorian Dragon Egg Fragment from the Dracocolatl, the Mellower worldboss
- Iridescent Dragon Egg Fragment rarely from mining Infinium Ore veins
- Glim from grass and rocks
- Bomb from grass and rocks
- Wild Cupcake from Wild Cupcake plants and candy enemies
- Sticky Ichor from Spearmint Scarabs and Gummy Worms
- Shapestone Ore from mining Shapestone veins
- Formicite Ore from mining Formicite veins
- Infinium Ore from mining Infinium veins
- Primordial Flame from mining Primordial Flame veins
- Golden Soul found within Shapestone, Formicite and Infinium ore veins
Terrain and Sub-BiomesTop ^
Candoria doesnt have any distinct sub-biomes and it doesnt appear in Gem-specific adventure worlds.
Terrain of Candoria varies between plains, small hills with rare tall candy mountains and chocolate lakes. Beneath the surface you can find vast cave systems with abudant ore veins.