Sunfest - Shadow Pinatas Invade
Posted Evilagician (PC) and viewed 9,498 times.by
Summer is here! The party that was promised... just slay those shadow pinatas for us.. while we get everything ready.
Tuesday, July 11, 2017 to Tuesday, July 25, 2017 on PC's and Consoles.
That can contain a variety of items, including a rare chance on lots of mounts and dragons.
Sunfest 1/3: Shadow Pinata Invaders are falling from the Sky! Many are milling about in any prime world. Smack their horseheaded darkness to smithereens for Celebratory Pinatas, Pinata Coins , and rare loot!
Reward 10x Chaos Chest
Sunfest 2/3: Pinatas can be smashed, which gives you great loot, but anyone nearby gets something! Throw a Pinata party today!
Reward 5x Empowered Gem Box
Sunfest 3/3: Beat the stuffing out of these invaders. And remember to redeem Pinata Coins with Pinates in the Hub for great prizes!
Reward 25x Diamond Dragonite
In the hub you will find the pinata coin vendor. In exchange for a set amount of coins he will award you with some nice celebratory items.
- Exchange 1000x Pinata Coin to receive Pinatataur
- Exchange 2000x Pinata Coin to receive Dormant Worldspring Dragon Egg
- Exchange 2000x Pinata Coin to receive Hyped-Up Pinata
- The shadow invaders spawn in any prime world.
- They spawn out in the world, which makes farming them from a cornerstone less effective. They do respawn after a while.
- Don't throw your pinatas when farming them. These should be saved for the second quest.
masterofspinjitzu (PC) MOS__DEF (PS4/EU) Satoshi (PC) Lautaro304 (PS4/EU) Dodici-V12 (PS4/NA) FieryReaven (PC) istoleurlungs (PC) moo3oo3oo3 (PC) RNTrybusy (PC) Dunnodontcare (PS4/NA) MarzD (PS4/NA) Epehec (PS4/NA) Sem_krit (PC) CoolBestia (PS4/NA) riki29 (PS4/NA) Orion132 (PS4/EU) you2dez (PS4/NA) Elki0s (PC) friki890 (PC)
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.