Pinata Coin crafting
Your ticket to a magical journey! Found in Celebratory Pinatas (whether you smash them or other people nearby do)! But beware; being magical they will disappear after some time!
Imported in Patch: October 4, 2016
Designed by: Trove Team
You must be logged in to report the current market value.
Related Forum Threads
25 most recent forum posts that mention "Pinata Coin"
|Sunfest ended, npc in hub disappeared ?||Conquetor||2 months ago|
|loot collecting pinata coins||staxy21||2 months ago|
|Join the Party/Sunfest needs some more clarification next time||Spirare||2 months ago|
|Pinata Coins? New Event?||High5||2 months ago|
|Loot Collect Pinata Coins||dnb_gaming||6 months ago|
|to everyone who crafted a hyped-up pinata...||bahoin||7 months ago|
|Pinata coins forcibily taken from players inventories||High5||7 months ago|
|Pinata coins aren't deconstructable now?||Vitalius||8 months ago|
|Is that possible to get 2000 Pinata Coins without farming in those "AFK Farm"?||Evendusty||8 months ago|
|Pinata Coin Dealer Removed From The Hub||RipplezZ||8 months ago|
|How do i get the World Spring dragon?||Vorus||9 months ago|
|what a "great" party..||Wingzor||10 months ago|
|More Stuff for Pinata Coins?||GriphOn||10 months ago|
|Pinata Coin||gaugekelley1||1 year ago|
5 most recent dev posts that mention "Pinata Coin"
We’re working hard to bring Trove to the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One and it’s paying off! With so much to be thankful for we decided to share the love with all of you by throwing the Troviest parties of all - new invaders, new loot, new mounts, a new Hub, and more!
You don’t need to RSVP to this shindig, just play Trove and the party will come to you.
Join the Party Event Details
New Pinata Invaders
- Don’t let these party animals fool you; they are here to beat down Trovians and chew bubble gum – but they’re all out of bubble gum.
- Defeat Pinata Invaders to collect Celebratory Pinatas. These drop a variety of loot including Pinata Coins and very rarely a new pinata mount. These rare mounts will be different for each invasion so don’t miss your chance to collect them all!
- These pinatas drop one Pinata Coin for everyone nearby but two coins for the player that throws the pinata. Team up with other Trovians to share the love with every pinata party!
Two New Quest Objectives
- A new type of party currency used to purchase awesome loot from a new Hub vendor, Pinates the Purveyor.
- Buy a Pinatataur mount for 1,000 Pinata Coins with more mounts coming in future Join the Party events!
- Throw enough pinatas for a truly epic pinata party to earn three Empowered Gem Boxes.
- Destroy enough to unlock a free Ninth Life Booster!
A good party has plenty of after parties and this one is no different. The celebration will return again and again. Join the party and celebrate Trove coming to the Xbox One and PlayStation 4!
Join the Party is back with a new wave of celebrations! We’ve got a new wintry Hub, a new batch of Shadow Pinata invaders, and a brand new party animal – Tysorian, Steward of New Beginnings, the dragon that carries a cacophony of confetti wherever it travels.
Shadow Pinata invaders spent Turkeytopia getting stuffed. Now they’re well rested and back with a vengeance. Defeat them for a chance at Pinata Coins, Celebratory Pinatas, or the rare Celebratory Pinata mount.
Collect enough Pinata Coins by defeating invaders and visit Pinates the Purveyor in the Hub. He got great deals on his holiday shopping and is now loaded up with Dormant Worldspring Eggs that you can use to craft your very own legendary dragon, Tysorian, Steward of New Beginnings.
In addition to those fanciful party favors, they now have a chance to drop these gorgeous Lively Launcher wings!
Throw Celebratory Pinatas to complete the quest and earn rewards. While the quest can only be completed once, throwing Celebratory Pinatas is the gift that keeps on giving. Toss them near friends to share the loot! If you’re the one throwing the Pinata you’ll always receive loot, no matter how many other Trovians are celebrating nearby.
The cherry on top of this swirling sundae of scintillating celebrations are brand new Weekly Deals! Each week we’ll have a special, limited time deal available for Credits from the Trove Store. This week is the Dragon Weekly Deal:
Greater Dragon Caches will also rarely drop a Golden Worldspring Dragon Egg which can be used to craft Tysorian, sold on the Marketplace, or given to a friend in the spirit of generosity.
- 15 Greater Dragon Caches
- 2 Diamond Dragonite Pouches
- A Golden Dragon Effigy that unlocks a legendary dragon that you don’t already have. Possible dragons granted from the Effigy include legendary dragons that come from eggs (not the Primordial dragons) and the refer a friend dragon, Disaeon the Immortal.
Party down all day, erryday!
Posted 8 months ago (January 31, 2017, 3:15 pm) on Trove Forums
Join the Party is back on the PC version of Trove to rock your blocks off! Face off against the foul forces of shadow as powerful Pinata Invaders bring the pain.
Take down the Pinata Invaders to earn Pinata Coins, a Celebratory Pinata, or a shot at the Lively Launchers wings, the Celebratory Pin Head hat style, or the rare mount, Celebratory Pinata.
Toss these special pinatas with your friends and get 3 Pinata Coins for yourself and 1 each for seven Trovians partying hard with you.
Very rarely the Celebratory Pinatas may also drop the spectacular Hyped-Up Pinata mount. This powered up pinata is a very fast land mount that can also glide through the air with the greatest of ease.
Pinates the Purveyor is back in the Hub and selling the mounts from our previous Join the Party events as well as the brand new Hyped-Up Pinata mount!
If you havenâ€™t completed the Join the Party quests in the earlier events they are back again.
Party down all day, erryday!
Posted 3 months ago (June 22, 2017, 8:33 pm) on Trove Forums
- Zone Restrictions now applied to existing zones when terraforming.
- Fix for higher-ranks not being able to modify zones whose permissions had allowed lower ranking club members to modify the zone.
- Restricted ranks that can terraform a club world to Officer and Leader.
- You can now interact with objects without directly targeting them. When you get near an interactable object, its tooltip appears and you can press the action button to interact with it. Don't worry - you can still target objects directly, too.
- Players and NPCs no longer block your interactions when they are standing between you and the object you are trying to interact with.
- Tooltips for interactable objects no longer appear when you are outside of interaction range.
- Updated a lot of the UI to better accommodate longer, localized strings.
- The claims icon in the lower left of the screen will now show up for new claims that you haven't seen, even if they were automatically claimed. Most notably, whenever we do giveaways, you'll have that icon to notify you. And if you buy something from the store it will also appear.
- The Loot Collector no longer accepts additional loot once the "Components Collected" section is full.
- All categories in the Settings menu now prompt you to save unsaved changes when switching to new categories.
- Added a "Collapse All"/"Expand All" button to the collections UI.
- Expanded space in the Marketplace for a second line for the item name.
- Challenges and Objectives now show the name of the reward being earned.
- The welcome screen no longer displays your chaos factor. Check your character stats if you need to know!
- World tooltips now appear more quickly.
- Renamed the style vault categories: Hat Style Vault, Mask Style Vault, etc to simply "Vault". These strings are only used in Collections (when you have already selected Hats, Faces, etc) and in the redesigned Loot Collector.
- Contest rewards in the claims window now show when they expire.
- Town portal tooltips now have complete names.
- Crafting item name text field extended to prevent cut off.
- If one person cancels out of the name change prompt, other players also contemplating a name change will no longer have their prompts disappear.
- Consuming Dragon Souls will now properly refer to the type of soul consumed.
- Client no longer gets stuck trying to find the next item in the action bar after removing the active item from action bar within build mode.
- Better auto-selection of the first available recipe for the workbench.
- Handle near simultaneous equipping and trashing of an inventory slot.
- Aligned Gem Power Rank numbers between the Gem tooltip and the Gem interface.
- Pinata Coins now correctly state that they are an event currency that will disappear sometime in the future.
- Removed a warning message when changing auras on stellar weapons.
- The scroll speed for chat has been normalized.
- Navigation menu can be opened regardless of whether the inventory is also open.
- The Runecrafting bench description in the Adventurer's Crafting Bench has been corrected.
- In Collections, added a new dropdown option: Show Favorites. This will make it easier to narrow down your search to just your favorited Tomes/Mounts/Allies/etc.
- In Collections: Tomes, added an icon to indicate when a tome is "sleeping" and can't earn any more experience this week. This will make it easier to see which Tomes are still available at a glance.
- Updated descriptions for the following crafting materials to be more specific: Blank Scroll, Diamond, Shadow Diamond, and Ancient Scale.
- The Trading Post UI window now automatically closes if the other player cancels the trade (it already automatically closed on completion of a successful trade).
- Trophies have been added to Trove! If you’ve already met a trophies’ requirements the trophy will unlock on patch day. You may need to change worlds (go through a portal) to cause trophies to unlock.
- Shadow Towers will now be spawned in their owner's region (EU or NA).
- The Omni Recipe item now unlocks the White Die and Black Die recipes.
- The clock tower in the City of Bones shadow dungeon has been updated to make travel and NPC spawning less of a pain.
- Rally Blade is now more likely to match you with adventuring players (and ignoring AFK ones).
- Pegasus Wings are now less transparent.
- Non-tradable Patron Coins and Daily Reward Chests are no longer loot collectable.
- Radiant Auras no longer disappear when viewed from any angle.
- The Rascal Raptor, Eggnog, and Baby Punchbot are now in the 'Promo' tab in collections.
- Removed exploit tied to a combat effect that is granted with the Candy Barbarian class Gem.
- The Skyfire Crown has moved to the Stash Exclusive category and can now be unlocked using Super Style Stashes.
- Updated the criteria for the featured club world portals in the hub so that none should ever be empty.
- 2 new Battle Arena maps have been added to the rotation.
- Reduced terraforming countdown from 25 to 10 seconds.
- Kills from spawned allies (Tombraiser's minions, Pirate Captain's "First Mate", Dracolyte’s Burnt Offerings) will now start counting towards the Defeat Enemies stat tracking.
- The Tech Table Segment recipe is no longer called the Tech Table Corner recipe.
- Added an internal cooldown to reduce /joinme spamming. This cooldown will prevent players from focused spamming invites at a specific player but won't prevent someone from inviting several friends to join them at once.
- Due to the number of legendary tomes we've cut the experience required to fill them in half!
- Since the value of these items are decreasing we have removed non-tradable Class Coin and inventory expander from rare table of daily lockboxes.
- Revenant Costume - Super Magical now indicates creator in item description.
- Fixed bug where using Neon Ninja ultimate and basic attack at the same time could crash the client.
- Fixed bug where Ice Sage's Frozen Ward absorbed damage and was removed for all attacks.
- Carpet mounts can now glide and it’s a whole new world!
- Spring plants can now grow! Winter plants no longer grow.
- Pinatas now correctly drop loot in the Shores of the Everdark
- Cooldown behavior for abilities when switching worlds will no longer reset to max cooldown time.
- SFX have returned for invasions and bombs.
- VFX tied to Gem abilities are cleaned up when switching classes.
- Experience Boost stat is now called Experience Gain and has a base value of 100 instead of 0. This is for the new Double Experience Potions, so it has a value to double.
- New Streamer dream allies have been added to Streamer Dream boxes! These are given out by Trion Creators and grant a random reward to whoever claims it.
- Fixed an issue where the ignore list would sometimes show the wrong name for players.
- Daughter of the Moon geysers now clean-up after twenty four seconds and no longer persist the entire duration of the fight.
- Deconstructing Rare, Epic, Relic, and Resplendent Rings now rewards appropriate amounts of Flux based on rarity.
- Number of charges now stays constant when using an ultimate ability with the Vial of Unleashed Power equipped.
- Flasks and Emblems now have a brief cooldown when swapped.
- Improved projectile collision.
- Panatea the Partifier no longer requires a Party Animal (pinata) to craft.
- Changing Auras on Stellar gear will now cause it to be non-tradable.
- Fixed a bug causing a “Timeout” error when linking accounts. You can once again link your console to a Trion Worlds account to receive a sweet reward!
- Fixed bug where Scintilla, Spark of the Sky didn't provide movement buff to others.
- Fixed bug where Marketplace comparisons didn't work when Flux was the selling currency.
- Fix rare crash that occurs when disconnected while entering a different world.
- Fixed bug where muzzle flash VFX didn't appear when firing mount cannons.
- Fixed bug where some mount cannons didn't play sounds when firing.
- Fixed a bug where zoning while mounted could crash you.
- Fixed bug where Pirate Captain Turret disappeared (but continued to fire) after 10 seconds even if you picked up doubloons.
- Fixed a disconnect issue related to trading.
- Fixed a disconnect issue related to NPCs destroying plants grown from seeds.
- Fixed a bug where the initial rotation of projectiles was slightly inaccurate.
- Fixed an issue where boss icons in the Shadow Tower UI could disappear for non-English language players.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes icons wouldn't show up in the Trade window.
- Fixed an issue where particle collisions could create a feedback loop and travel relativistic speeds.
- Fixed a bug regarding not all parts of the /whisper text being localized.
- Fixed a few incorrect speed values on assorted sets of wings which were too slow.
- Fixed an issue in VFX rendering that was causing some crashes.
- Fixed a crash that could happen on the loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where particle effects could lead to a client crash.
- Fixed a bug where players could kick other users out of Club Worlds regardless of rank.
- Fixes the missing category for Jurassic Jungle under Collections>Crafting>Biome Recipes.
- Fixed a crash that would sometimes trigger when someone nearby was using the mining laser.
- Fixed a common crash bug related to the particle system.
- Fixed a crash triggered by going through portals when on the Dino Tamer ultimate.
- Fix for a crash that could happen on start up.
- Fixed a bug where Patron Bonuses could apply twice in some situations.
- Fix bug in Character sheet where some abilities didn't display or it displayed a previous class's ability.
- Fix World chat channel being assigned to wrong numbered slot after changing worlds.
- Fixed a bug with the catalog generator.
- Club and Officer Chests now show correct text when interacted with.
- Fixed a bug with the currency display on the Marketplace.
- Fixed the off-center icons in the Claims UI.
- Kicking from club worlds should work correctly again, again.
- A relatively common crash involving using the mining laser has been fixed.
- Stellar Aura VFX now disappear when you die instead of floating around your tombstone.
- Fixed projectile targeting in PVP.
- The level up text for the Chloromancer when reaching level 3 has been fixed.
- Fixed bug where you couldn't invite non-friends to join you in a world.
- Fixed underflow bug in club UI.
- Fixed bug where contest reward progress meter didn't show in Leaderboard UI.
- Fixed a bug which could cause the intro video to play at the wrong resolution.
- Fixed z-fighting issue with rendering transparent blocks underwater.
- Fixed bug where progress could be made toward event objectives before they were active.
- Fixed an issue with the Loot Collector Buyback Leaderboard.
- Improved portal interaction when there is loot nearby (this is most especially apparent at the end of dungeons).
- Fixed bug where the Revenant's Spirit Storm ability and the Candy Barbarian's Scoop n' Gloop Gem ability didn't draw in enemies.
- Golden Gem Keys and the old Moon Gem and Shadow Gems are now visible in the crafting inventory.
- Fixed an issue where items could go to the new Currency Inventory but be invisible. Such items will get moved back to your normal Adventure Inventory.
- Clarified wording on Challenge objectives and some portals.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur for players switching between classes.
- Fixed uncommon server crash that could happen when moving Cornerstones.
- Fixed bug where air current blocks persisted above cornerstone after moving it.
- Fix for some collection images not showing when unlocked for the first time.
- Fix for the Ocean Crown dungeon in the Drowned Isles biome having a water layer above the ocean.
- Fixed issue that could prevent login in certain cases of high network latency.
- Added code to increase server stability in cases of extreme network instability for some regions.
- Fixed bug where School of Fish trophies are stackable.
- Fixed bug where Knight's ultimate VFX didn't appear.
- Fixed bug where stats weren't set correctly in Battle Arenas without changing your class.
- Many multi-threading crash and UI fixes.
- Fix for a rare disconnection bug.
- Fixed bug where some enemies that are supposed to slow down during attacks do not.
- Fixed bug where Shadow Hunter appeared to have two bows.
- Fixed bug where Revenant's Spirit Storm could persist after death.
- Fixed an issue where the License Agreement sometimes wasn't displayed properly.
- Fixed Gunslinger Charged Shot to apply decreased descent.
- Fixed bug where boss abilities triggered too frequently.
- Fixed some behavior with the Twinkling Tomes and Golden Gem Keys - the tradable versions should appear in the Adventure Inventory, and the non-tradable versions used for crafting and Gem boxes should appear in the Crafting Inventory.
- Fixed bug where Neon Ninja class Gem shiruken would not deal damage when more than one hit in rapid succession.
- Fixed bug where killing invaders didn't always reflect in the Killed Invaders stat.
- Fixed bug where no respawn text was shown after dying in the tutorial.
- Fixed bug where weapon is sometimes replaced with fishing pole.
- Fixed inconsistencies in spacing and punctuation for Costume descriptions.
- Fixed a camera shake that occurred during movement.
- Fixed bug where some plant tooltips didn't show the season in which they grew.
- Fixed bug where boss affixes and other abilities triggered too frequently
- Fix bug where piercing projectiles stop after hitting a target.
- Fixed improper messaging when the controller was disconnected.
Posted 2 months ago (July 11, 2017, 12:07 pm) on Trove Forums
Trove is heating up the summer with the Sunfest Daily Login Bonus Celebration! Just login to pick up Golden Ticket Chests for a chance at a huge mountain of mounts or a scorching hot stack of dragons!
The Golden Ticket Chests will show up in the Claims window each day you login starting on Wednesday, July 12th and ending on Monday, July 24th. These new chests may give an assortment of items but these top rewards are too hot to handle:
Hyper Pinata EX mount
- This is a pinata mount that sprouts Pinata Wings on your Trovian whenever you mount up. As if that wasn’t enough, this winged pinata also glides and can fire off a powerful breath attack just like a dragon!
Draconic Superiority Complex - This rare prize will unlock the following 15 dragons!
It’s Raining More Mounts – Unlocks almost every mount in Trove!
- Erel, The Ironbolt
- Yorinn, the Dusk Shadow
Erimatra, Scourge of the Everdark
- Selene, the Celestial Storm
Panatea, the Partifier
Ludini, Patron of Playfulness
Fortras, the Herald of Battle
- Albairn, Voice of Dawn
- Aurim, Keeper of Histories
- Dracocolatl, the Mellower
- Thallasion, Shaper of the Currents
- Inora, Flame of the Enlightenment
- Tysorion, Steward of new Beginnings
- Tannenbomber, the Harbinger of Tidings
- Too many mounts to list in one place but it’s a ludicrous amount of mounts
To help celebrate this epic summer block party, Sunfest brings back every daily bonus being active at once! Get double XP, increased harvesting, more ore, and that’s just the start. Two weeks of daily bonuses sounds too good to be true – but this is the truest truth to ever true!
On top of all of this epic free loot awesomeness, an invasion of ill-tempered Shadow Pinata brutes looking to prove that we can dish it out but can’t take it.
This invasion works a little differently from previous events – you’ll find pinata enemies already spread out across the land on your adventures, so finding them is easy-peasy. Pinata invaders will also fall from the sky to refill their ranks but you’ll find more just by exploring. Sunfest quests will reward you for defeating invaders and tossing your collected pinatas to share with the world.
As you defeat these pernicious pinatas you’ll earn Pinata Coins that can be traded in the Hub to Pinates the Purveyor for awesome rewards. Pick up a Pinatataur mount, a Dormant Worldspring Dragon Egg (that can be used to craft Tysorion, Steward of New Beginnings), or the Hyped-Up Pinata mount!
Enjoy some fun in the sun and earn an unfathomably awesome loot just for playing. Kick back, relax, and let the sun shine in. This is one long party and everyone is invited!
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Admiring Eyetopus Giveaway
Ends 51 minutes from now
Streamer Dream Giveaway (September)
Ends 1 week from now
Derpy Doodles - Art Challenge
Ends 1 week from now
Faetember (Class Art Contest)
Ends 1 week from now
Batting Eye Giveaway
Starts 51 minutes from now
Tiny Wave Whipper Giveaway
Starts 1 week from now
Windcatcher Webwings Giveaway
Starts 2 weeks from now
Radiant Skyshark Giveaway
Starts 3 weeks from now
Maelstrom Monitor Giveaway
Starts 4 weeks from now
Doctober Challenge (Extra Life)
Starts 1 week from now
Crisopeia Art Contest
Starts 3 weeks from now
Starts 4 weeks from now
Starts 2 months from now
Starts 2 months from now
Trovesaurus 3rd Anniversary
Starts 2 months from now
Starts 5 months from now
Starts 7 months from now