Patch Notes - Valentine's Day! - Febuary 14, 2017
Posted February 14, 2017 by Etaew and viewed 1,589 times.
- An all-new objective chain that results in the fantastic new Amorous Archer costume for the Shadow Hunter, plus Diamond Dragonite and much more.
- Get great rewards just by Logging in, including Chaos Chests, Dragon Coins, Patron Passes, a Ninth Life booster, and more! (some items require a mastery level of 20 or higher)
- Tuesday, 2/14: 1 Day Patron Pass
- Wednesday, 2/15: Minor Experience Coin
- Thursday, 2/16: 1 Day Patron Pass
- Friday, 2/17: 20 Chaos Chests
- Saturday, 2/18: 1 Day Patron Pass
- Sunday, 2/19: 5 Gem Booster Boxes
- Monday, 2/20: 1 Day Patron Pass
- Tuesday, 2/21: 10 Dragon Coins
- Wednesday, 2/22: 1 Day Patron Pass
- Thursday, 2/23: 10 Glittering Horseshoes
- Friday, 2/24: 1 Day Patron Pass
- Saturday, 2/25: Minor Experience Coin
- Sunday, 2/26: 1 Day Patron Pass
- Monday, 2/27: Ninth Life
- Heart Eater (Tomb Raiser) and Rosy Ravisher (Chloromancer) are now available for crafting in the Chaos Core Crafter.
- New Jurassic Jungle Dungeon from stedms!
- New Jurassic Jungle Dungeon from Pennry!
- New Jurassic Jungle Dungeon from Zirhaw!
- New Jurassic Jungle Dungeon from Stabicus!
- New Jurassic Jungle Lair from Ylva!
- New Undead Dungeon from Evilagician!
- New Shadow Tower Dungeon from Screamheart!
- New Shadow Tower Dungeon from stedms!
- The store visuals have gotten a makeover.
- Crate O’ 150 Gears have been removed.
- Portuguese is now in Beta! Players who select Portuguese as their language can now enable this translation plus have their own global chat.
- Carpet mounts can now glide.
- Winter plants can now grow! Spring plants no longer grow.
- Changing your language through Settings now requires the client to restart.
- Aligned gem power rank numbers between the gem tooltip and the Gem interface.
- Fixed bug where air current blocks persisted above cornerstone after moving it.
- When using a controller, you now have full range of movement rather than being locked to cardinal and ordinal directions.
- Improved feel of controller analog sticks by switching from an axial dead zone to a radial dead zone
- Fix for some collection images not showing when unlocked for the first time.
- Fix for the Ocean Crown dungeon in the Drowned Isles biome having a water layer above the ocean.
- Fixed issue that could prevent login in certain cases of high network latency
- Fix a bug where pressing Tab while typing into Chat would sometimes switch between Adventure and Build mode.
- Added code to increase server stability in cases of extreme network instability for some regions
- Fix for a rare disconnection bug.
- Fixed bug where some enemies that are supposed to slow down during attacks do not
- Fixed bug where Shadow Hunter appeared to have two bows
- Fixed bug where Revenant's Spirit Storm could persist after death
- Update to the Ice Cathedral dungeon in the Permafrost Biome.
- Fixed an issue where the License Agreement sometimes wasn't displayed properly.
- Windows: Reduced the size of the shadercache under %APPDATA%
- Carnaval Coaster and Tailwind Talisman have had their mastery removed since they are currently promo collections.
- Pinata Coins now correctly state that they are an event currency that will disappear sometime in the future.
- Pinatas now correctly drop loot in the Shores of the Everdark
No likes yet
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.