Found in Adventure Worlds starting at Master difficulty (Power Rank 160). This biome is following Frontier\Wild West theme, its made of large bone structures, saloons, cacti and steampunk buildings. Native homeland of the Gunslinger. Enemies include desert creatures such as lizards and crabs but you will also meet undead miners and steambot drones. Defeat enemies and complete quests here to obtain Frontier styles and Desert Frontier deco recipes. Bottle and Bleached Bone are found in here.
Resources and Items found in the biomeTop ^
- Iridescent Dragon Egg Fragment rarely from mining Infinium Ore veins
- Glim from grass and rocks
- Bomb from grass and rocks
- Bottle from Bottle Plants
- Bleached Bone from all undead mobs
- Robotic Salvage from all steampunk and arcanium mobs
- Shapestone Ore from mining Shapestone veins
- Formicite Ore from mining Formicite veins
- Infinium Ore from mining Infinium veins
- Primordial Flame from mining Primordial Flame veins
- Golden Soul found within Shapestone, Formicite and Infinium ore veins
Terrain and Sub-BiomesTop ^
Desert Frontier doesnt have any distinct sub-biomes and it doesnt appear in Gem-specific adventure worlds. Landscape is barren and smooth. Sand dunes appear rarely and mostly on biome borders. Cracks in the ground are more common and lead to endless cave systems. Desert Frontier is filled with bleached skeletons and tall stone formations. Cacti are sparse and pale.