The Gunslinger is an eagle-eyed ranged fighter who blasts enemies with dual pistols. Light up your foes with a well-aimed charged shot, then use your ultimate to gun them down in a hail of energy bullets.
Focuses on dealing damage to kill enemies quicker.
Lucky Shot (Level 0)
While in the air, damage dealt to enemies decreases the speed of the Gunslinger's descent. Dealing damage can cause the next Charged Shot to be full power without any charging time.
Run and Gun (Level 5)
Increases the Gunslinger's Movement Speed and Attack Speed, and allows the Gunslinger to run full speed while attacking.
- Chronomancer Qubesly (Required after class gem)
- Elysian Bandolier (Use with Chronomantic, highest flask capacity ingame)
- Death-Defying Vial (Use if using Surestrike/Dying too much)
- Vial of Minion Multiplication (Use with Evil Eye, for farming adventure worlds with high crit hit)
- Evil Eye Emblem (Use with Minion Vial, for farming adventure worlds with high crit hit)
- Chronomantic Emblem (Swap Surestrike for this as soon as you get your class gem, no matter what your crit hit is, The gunslinger's gemmed ultimate is game changing enough to take priority)
- Surestrike Emblem (Use until you get the class gem)
- Magic Damage on Everything
- Critical Damage on Everything
- Critical Hit on Enough Gems to Reach 100%
Empowered Gems are available in any colour.
Empowered Water Gem for the Gunslinger. Run and Gun no longer increases your attack speed, but all shots fired are max-charged Charged Shots. Only one such Gem may be socketed at a time.
Empowered Water Gem for any class. Dealing damage applies damage-over-time effects to enemies. Only one such Gem may be socketed at a time.