The Gunslinger is an eagle-eyed ranged fighter who blasts enemies with dual pistols. Light up your foes with a well-aimed charged shot, then use your ultimate to gun them down in a hail of energy bullets.
Lucky Shot (Level 0)
While in the air, damage dealt to enemies decreases the speed of the Gunslinger's descent. Dealing damage can cause the next Charged Shot to be full power without any charging time.
Run and Gun (Level 5)
Increases the Gunslinger's Movement Speed and Attack Speed, and allows the Gunslinger to run full speed while attacking.
[gear=Gun]Magic Damage,Critical Damage,Critical Hit,Attack Speed[/gear]
[gear=Hat]Maximum Health,Critical Damage,% Maximum Health,Attack Speed[/gear]
[gear=Face]Maximum Health, Critical Damage,Magic Damage,Attack Speed[/gear]
[gear=Ring]Magic Damage,Critical Hit[/gear]
- [ally=qubesly_chronomancer] (Required after class gem)
- [flask=vial_plentiful] (Use with Chronomantic, highest flask capacity ingame)
- [flask=vial_auto] (Use if using Surestrike/Dying too much)
- [flask=vial_multiminion] (Use with Evil Eye, for farming adventure worlds with high crit hit)
- [emblem=effect_minionspawn_rangedmagic] (Use with Minion Vial, for farming adventure worlds with high crit hit)
- [emblem=effect_cooldownreduction] (Swap Surestrike for this as soon as you get your class gem, no matter what your crit hit is, The gunslinger's gemmed ultimate is game changing enough to take priority)
- [emblem=effect_crit] (Use until you get the class gem)
- Magic Damage on Everything
- Critical Damage on Everything
- Critical Hit on Enough Gems to Reach 100%
Empowered Gems are available in any colour.
Empowered Water Gem for the Gunslinger. Run and Gun no longer increases your attack speed, but all shots fired are max-charged Charged Shots. Only one such Gem may be socketed at a time.
Empowered Water Gem for any class. Dealing damage applies damage-over-time effects to enemies. Only one such Gem may be socketed at a time.