Displays the following
- Time spent in world
- Dungeons completed in world and estimates of dungeons per hour
- Clock to show current local time
To customize the mod settings see the full description on trovesaurus near the bottom of the page
Updated to the latest version of the ui file
Now also loads settings from "prefabs_test" file using the "$totem_test_key_description" text string (Thanks to Attis for pointing out how to)
Changed the mod to .tmod
Updated the default timeoffset to 0, to compensate for the daylight savings removal in EU (if you have the wrong time, use an older version or see the config options in the description)
Added the functionality to set the settings for the mod through translation mods (more on this in the description on trovesaurs)
Added Standard AM/PM functioniality, configurable through a translation mod
Update for the Shadow's Eve Patch, some of the new events were not showing progress correctly
Fix a format bug when reaching midnight (derp)
Changed the repositioning to work on all resolutions and any scaling setting. (hopefully!)
Removed the dungeons per min as it was mostly the same value (1-2)
This mod adds some extra information for those keen on stats while farming, including time spent in world, dungeons completed, and in-game clock.
How to customize the mod settings
To customize the mod you will need a trovesaurus account and a little time, it's pretty straight forward
With the customization of the mod you are able to turn on/off individual features (defaults are displayed to the right)
The options behind the equals symbol '=' are customizable such as yes/no or incase of timeoffset a number 0,1 etc, the options are seperated by a semicolon symbol ';'
List of options below:
- The world timer: worldtimer=yes
- The dungeon tracking: dungeontracker=yes
- Show challenges only if bonus is not done: daily=no
- Timeoffset, how many hours back/forwards to offset: timeoffset=0
- Standard time AM/PM option: 12h=no
If you have chosen which features to turn off/on from the above, continue with the instructions below
- Go to https://www.trovesaurus.com/tools/language.php?file=prefabs_test
- Find the row with "$totem_test_key_description"
- Click the edit button, and type in the features you would like to turn on/off
- As an example if you wanted to use the standard time (AM/PM) and disable the dungeon tracking, you would put in worldtimer=yes;dungeontracker=no;daily=no;timeoffset=0;12h=yes;
- After the changes are done simply click "Download Modified prefabs_test.binfab" and you will need to place this file in the folder "Trove/live/languages/en/override"
- The override folder may not exist, so you will need to create it beforehand
- The location of the trove folder depends on where you installed it
- Note that you will need to restart Trove for the changes to be loaded.
This mod has been included in the following mod packs.
Lasse's Pack 3 years ago
TomNoble Liked Mods 3 years ago
Vitalius' "Make Trove great again" mod picks 3 years ago
Tolerants Favorite TMods 2 years ago
Maxi - Mod Pack: 2 2 years ago
Utility Gameplay Mod Pack 2 years ago
personal modpack 2 years ago
My Pz mod pack! [By:Team Collection] 2 years ago
NiteLights Mods 2 years ago
Talas's Pack 2 months ago
KFCookie 1 week ago
You must be logged in to add a comment.
liked this! Got real confused today till I realised later the clock is 1 hour off compared to my computer's one (which is for my timezone) but it seems like this should be adjustable with this offset function thing, though it's a bit of a shame it's not a simple chatline command and requires a bit of finagling.
Created: September 17, 2016
Updated: December 20, 2016
Originality: Original Work
Trovesaurus Views: 36,348