The Flowerbed Countess is as elusive as she is beatiful. The Flowerbed Countess can be adopted rarely from Flowerbed Faerie Habitats, which can be crafted at the Harvesting Station.
Designed by: Trove Team 50 Trove Mastery 20 Power Rank
Items which unlock this collection:
25 most recent dev posts that mention "Flowerbed Countess"
- Players of any class level that meet the Light and PR requirements can now earn 5* dungeon chests.
- There is now an additional chance to receive a Golden Watering Can Seed from a Popper Pod for the individual who threw it.
- Using Buy Back for composted items from the loot collector now appropriately removes partial progress on badges.
- Bobble Pod and Instagrower rewards have been removed from the Composting Badges.
- Bobble Pod seeds no longer drop from breaking grass. Instead, the Bobble Pod Seed drop rate from harvesting Going Green plants has been increased.
- Composting Chaos Chest Stalk Seed, Pearl of Wisdom Seed Pod, or any Gem Duster Seed now results in 1 Superior Compost Heap rather than 2. However, harvesting these plants now grants 5 Superior Organic Refuse instead of 2.
- The Flowerbed Faerie and Flowerbed Countess allies now grant 20 PR when equipped.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent swapping between Adventure and Build inventories properly.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the crafting inventory to constantly refresh when Food was equipped.
- Fixed the store descriptions for the Mechanized Hydration Tractor, Seed Sower, and Horticultural Harvester to reflect the correct movement speed.
- Fixed a typo in the name for the Mechanized Hydration Tractor.
- Fixed an issue where some costumes were not playing their custom audio on attacks.
- Minigame coins can once again be placed in clubworlds & cornerstones.