Items which unlock this collection:
25 most recent dev posts that mention "Neverending Necrowmancer"
New Class, New Biome
- The Dino Tamer class is here and it’s dino-mite! Learn more about the latest Trove class in our Dino Tamer preview!
- Get a blast from the past with the Jurassic Jungle biome. This new biome is loaded with all new enemies.
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex is a rare spawn with a damage buff and a big health pool so bring some friends if you want to take it on!
- Inora, Flame of Enlightenment, is now live! Designed by GYNLBart.
- The Dormant Wisdom Dragon Egg used to craft Inora can be obtained from the Merchant of Wonders for 5,000 Fragments of Wonder.
- Three new dragons have appeared! Hunt them down in Trove to acquire fragments of their eggs. Use those fragments at the Dragon Crucible to craft your very own dragon mount!
- Dracocolatl, the Mellower (designed by community member TeeKayM) has been spotted around Candoria!
- Avast! There be dragons here! The terrible and relentless Flakbeard, the Relentless has been spotted guarding his booty in the Treasure Isles! Yarrrrr!
- The great and ancient aquatic wyrm Thallasion, Shaper of the Currents now resides within the deep blue sea!
- Some other legendary dragons can now be obtained using Golden Eggs from Greater Dragon Caches or the Dragon Effigy (found in the Weekly Dragon Deal).
- Tysorion, Steward of New Beginnings
- Tannenbomber, the Harbinger of Tidings
- You can now craft a Diamond Dragon Egg (used to unlock Primordial Dragons) at the Dragon Crucible using Diamond Dragonite!
- Diamond Dragonite can be obtained via the new daily contest for total Power Rank, from events, in the Trove Store, and also a very, very rare tradable world drop 'Diamond Dragonite Pouch'.
- Daily Dragonite rewards will expire after 24 hours if not collected from the Claims menu.
- The following dragon eggs can now be deconstructed into Dragon Coins: Dormant Siege Dragon Egg, Dormant Dusk Dragon Egg, and Dormant Lunar New Year Dragon Egg.
- Fixed an issue where Power Rank wasn't correctly counted for Dragons.
- The Badges for Spirit of Lambent, Spirit of Azorian, and Spirit of Trimach now correctly display info in their Rewards section.
- A new crafting bench has been added - the Radiant Dayspring! Each day that you log in to Trove earns a Daily Login Token valid during that month. These tokens can be used at the Radiant Dayspring to craft unique mounts, items, and a special monthly lootbox. Log in daily and discover your rewards!
- The lower stat value for all minor Gems has been increased by 30%!
- Lesser Stellar Gems now deconstruct for 500 Gem Dust.
- Gem Booster Boxes now award Golden Gem keys instead of dust.
- Gem Booster Boxes now give slightly more of some boosters at uncommon.
- Gems with a single stat will no longer be found in the world. Instead Gems will always have 2 or 3 stats.
- There are new recipes in the Gem section of the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench for Lapis Luckbug and Ninth Life.
- Increased the amount of Lapis Luckbugs that can come from daily chests and Gem Booster Boxes.
- The Stinging Curse Gem effect now works with the Fae Trickster class.
- 3 new Power Rank and Mastery sigil levels have been added. For Power Rank sigils they now go up to 20,000 and have been otherwise adjusted slightly at the high end. For Mastery this means more sigils up to 300.
- Lil Pup has had his Mastery removed.
- Mastery has been doubled (from 50 to 100) on the Cyclone Skimmer, Squeakers, and Neverending Necrowmancer mounts. Players who have already collected these mounts will receive the incremental 50 Mastery.
- Disaeon, the Immortal dragon now grants +30 Power Rank and the following stats but does NOT grant Mastery:
- +1000 Max Health
- +1 Maximum Energy
- +1 Energy Regeneration
- +50 Magic Find
- Leveling costumes now grant 35 Mastery and other costumes grant 70 Mastery.
- Mastery is now awarded immediately when an XP Coin is used.
- We've smoothed the experience curve to level 30 and reduced the amount of experience required from level 20-30.
- Since Dragon Fire Peaks and Jurassic Jungle are restricted to U4 and U5, they will no longer appear as biome Challenges.
- Invasions and World Bosses will no longer spawn in the first 2 worlds (Medieval Highlands/Novice and Permafrost/Adept). This change allows our newest players to get used to game mechanics a bit before being ROFLstomped by invaders.
- Mastery Rank 20 is now required to use Trading, Community or Club Chests, and the Marketplace.
- Starter Classes are now limited to only the 8 most accessible classes. Class Coins and other methods of acquiring Classes work as normal.
- The introductory quest chain will no longer require players to join a club or enter the Shadow Tower
- Damage from the Neon Ninja empowered class Gem ability, 'Heuristic Haxstar' should now stack correctly.
- Fixed the damage reduction of the Tomb Raiser ability, 'Banshee's Boon' to correctly reduce damage by 90% (the tooltip always said 90%, but the ability was previously only reducing by 75%).
- Corrected certain Revenant Class Gems descriptions to remove the incorrect statement "does not taunt.” Aegis Assault taunts like a boss!
- Adjusted the cooldown sound for the Ice Sage's Gem power.
- Updated the description on the Beckon Banshee Tomb Raiser Gems.
- Updated the description on the Lunar Lancer ability 'Lunacy' to reflect the actual reduced damage.
- Updated the following abilities to not collide with NPCs (similar to Dino Tamer's Clever Snare)
- Boomeranger - Big Bomb and Mysterious Urn
- Shadow Hunter - Sun Snare
- Fae Trickster- Glitterbomb.
- Revenant's Wraith passive ability once more applies 50% physical damage and 100% health regen while wraith is on cooldown.
- Ability cooldowns are now reset to max when switching between classes.
- Cooldown on dodge has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1.8 seconds, because it's just more fun that way.
- Chaos Chests and Golden Chaos Chests now drop sometimes from dungeon chests. There are advantages to farming fast for these, but even more casual players will be able to earn them at a reasonable rate!
- Any Chaos Chests acquired following this patch cannot be traded. Existing chests are still tradable. Tradable and non-tradable chests have separate karma bars.
- Chaos Chest common and uncommon tables have been randomized and the uncommon table now includes Chaos Cores (a lootbox containing many Chaos Cores).
- One week out of every 4 will now have a Chaos Mega-core as the top loot for the week.
- The Chaos Chest rare table has been expanded to always include all previous “Chaos Chest only” collectibles at a low rate.
- Shadow Pinatas now have a very rare chance to drop from Chaos Chests!
- Chest-specific collectibles gained from opening chests can no longer be traded and will loot collect into Chaos Cores. Collectibles acquired prior to this patch remain tradable but cannot be loot collected.
- Added the new Chaos Core Crafter workbench to the Novice Crafting Bench.
- Crafting at this bench unlocks directly into Collections and prevent you from crafting anything you already have collected.
- At the Chaos Core Crafter bench you can use Chaos Cores, along with other resources, to craft classes and Chaos Chest specific collectibles.
- The Chaos Core Crafter also includes the following awesome new costumes:
- Blastcap Builder (Boomeranger) by Evilagician
- Chimeric Cubist (Candy Barbarian) by Dusty_Mustard
- Bathys Barbarian (Candy Barbarian) by Mew2ian
- Darkheart Destroyer (Candy Barbarian) by LippyLapras
- Daybreak Daimyo (Candy Barbarian) by TeeKayM
- Frigid Fiend (Candy Barbarian)
- Shaggy Yeti (Candy Barbarian)
- Alchemancer (Chloromancer) by Jusiv
- Crystal Cultivator (Chloromancer) by 3motions
- Plaguepurge Pollinator (Chloromancer) by Galeneos
- Rosy Ravisher (Chloromancer)
- Jeweled Jaeger (Dino Tamer) by Anibaal
- Dominating Dracomaster (Dino Tamer) by KawaiiCaretaker
- Pinata Protector (Dino Tamer) by Anibaal
- Shadow Sauromancer (Dino Tamer) by Zeptimus
- Macedoine Master (Dracolyte) by Ainogommon
- Partisan Pinatrician (Dracolyte) by 3motions and gaugekelley1
- Chaos Cultist (Fae Trickster) by SkyRider3217
- Shining Sidhe (Fae Trickster) by Anibaal
- ATMOS C-TAC Armor (Gunslinger) by B_Y3LL0W
- Jet Jammer (Gunslinger) by Ainogommon
- Mesozoic Meteomancer (Ice Sage) by Evilagician
- Strife Sage (Ice Sage) by Celeress
- Dashing Duelist (Knight) by Galeneos
- Steel Sultan (Knight) by Anibaal
- Shadowscorn Saboteur (Lunar Lancer) by Screamheart
- Demersal Marine (Lunar Lancer) by 3motions
- Golden Glaivesinger (Lunar Lancer) by Galeneos
- Inferno Infiltrator (Neon Ninja) by Flowey
- Anubian Assassin (Neon Ninja) by Galeneos
- Bushin Beatmaster (Neon Ninja) by CryoGX
- Arcanium Admiral (Pirate Captain) by MagicMate
- Star Skipper (Pirate Captain) by Ainogommon
- A.M.O.K. Aimbot (Shadow Hunter) by NTwarrior
- Modish Marksman (Shadow Hunter) by TeeKayM
- Royal Ranger (Shadow Hunter) by Rosain
- Photon Phantom (Shadow Hunter) by Jusiv
- Rosewood Huntress (Shadow Hunter) by MoonPetals
- Guardian Golem (Revenant) by Evilagician
- Workshop Watcher (Revenant)
- Super Magical (Revenant) by GadgetCAT
- Chrono Construct (Revenant) by 3motions
- Everdark Emissary (Tomb Raiser) by FriedSushi
- Winter Waker (Tomb Raiser)
- Heart Eater (Tomb Raiser)
- Removed Chaos Chests, Eyes of Q’bthulhu, and Glim from accepted Marketplace currency.
- Increased the # of items on the Marketplace drop downs.
- Since we're increasing how much Flux you can store, we figured we should increase how much Flux you can charge for your Marketplace listings! The new maximum is 25 million Flux.
- In Collections, the Marketplace search button now only appears on items that can be listed in the Marketplace.
- Updated Marketplace comparison to show values < 1.
- Fixed Marketplace bug where no results appeared when Item Type was set to Blocks, Building, Crafting, Decoration, or Items.
- Fixed a bug that could allow creation of Marketplace listings with larger than 9999 quantity.
- Fixed very rare issue where the Marketplace could get into a state where it took currency for listings but never handed over the purchased items.
- Leaderboards and Contests now grant rewards to everyone who is tied.
- The Mastery contest now gives 300 pinatas to each of the top 10 instead of 999 to top 1.
- Class Power Rank Weeklies now reward 50 Shadow Pinatas to anyone Rank 10 and above. The previous reward of a single Chaos Coin for Rank 1 has been removed.
- New Weekly Contests have been added. They are Infinium Mined This Week, Glim Collected This Week, Fish Caught This Week, Weekly Battle Arenas Won, and Loot Collected This Week.
- Experience Earned contest leaderboard now tracks only XP earned during the contest week instead of all-time XP. This will reset the leaderboard. Any progress made on Monday, June 26, 2017 will not be counted.
St. Qubeslick's Day
- A new quest chain is here! Help St. Qubeslick rid the land of tentacle invaders, and gain the St. Qubeslick ally!
- Floating shadowy lairs have been spotted over the Medieval Highlands and they are crawling with tentacles!
- Collect pieces of the slimy, shuddering shadow to craft the new Tranquil Tentacle ally!
- Event rewards include Diamond Dragonite, gem boosters, Dragon Coins, a Pearl of Wisdom, Chaos Chests, and much more!
StoreSome context for the following store changes:
- We've been wanting to simplify the store for awhile now and this is our big effort to do it.
- We've converted most of our real money packs to Credits and also removed the idea of rotating real money packs entirely.
- For items we felt were priced a bit too high we've also used this as a chance to bring some prices down.
- Credit Pouches are new items in the Trove Store that can be sold for in game currency/items on the Marketplace. They will be the primary method free to play players will use to purchase items with Credits.
- Each Credit Pouch gives 250 Credits when consumed
- New Radiant Sovereigns have been added as a bonus for some purchases and can be used at the Radiant Merchant to trade for goodies.
- Finally, there are new limited time offers (Flash Deals) available for Credits, so keep an eye out for those.
- Many Packs formerly priced in real-world currency are now priced in Credits and no longer give Patron Points (Patron Points are still provided by items purchased with real-world currency such as Credits and Credit Pouches). Some Packs have been reduced in price.
- Credit Packs now offer Radiant Sovereigns, which can be redeemed for great rewards in the Hub. As part of this change, all "Deal" packs have been retired.
- A new $30 Credit pack has been added, offering 5,000 credits and 6 Radiant Sovereigns.
- Extra Life 2015 will now known as the Double Dragon Pack. It is otherwise identical. if you have purchased Extra Life 2015, you will not be presented with the Double Dragon Pack.
- Two new Flash Deals will appear in the Store from time to time offering extreme value. Flash Deals are 4-hour long, occur every 4 days, and offer a 5x value deal on various consumable items essential to powering up. Power Deals unlock as you power up and are a 4x value, and appear for 6 hours.
- An untradable 15 day Patron Pass is now available for 1,250 Credits (fewer than half the Credits of the 30 day pass). While not directly tradable it can be purchased with Credits from five Credit Pouches that can be purchased with in game currency from the Marketplace.
- The tradable 30 Day Patron Pass for 3,000 Credits is leaving the Trove Store.
- Some items have been removed from the Store: Costume Mystery Boxes, Eyes, Tentacles,
- Some Store-bought items are now untradable (but old ones retain their tradability): Greater Dragon Caches, Pinatas, Club Megaphones, Rename Tags, Heart-a-phones.
- Heart-a-Phones reduced in price from 500 Credits to 250, and Golden keys reduced in price from 2000 to 1500.
- Older Twinkling Tomes, Golden Keys, Golden Gem Keys are now known as “Tradable” versions of those items, and must be Loot Collected in order to produce the actual Twinkling Tomes, Golden Keys, and Golden Gem Keys that do their respective function. Store purchases of these three items will now grant untradeable versions.
- The Chaos Weekly Deal has been improved! Whenever it appears in the Store, it will now offer 2 Golden Chaos Chests (up from 1), and 75 Chaos Chests (up from 65).
- The Patron Weekly Deal has been replaced by the Progression Weekly Deal. This will appear every 4 weeks in the Store, and offers 25 Golden Gem Keys and 5 of a special new item - Double Experience Potions, which double XP Gained for an hour.
- A Starter Class Coin is available to claim from the Trove Store for free in new accounts. This replaces the previous requirement of reaching Mastery Rank 3. (Pro Tip: Use the Class Select menu ( J ) to get a free trial of any Class before using your free Starter Class Coin).
- Spring Pinatas are in the store! Winter was coming, but it came and went.
Brazilian Portuguese and Regional Pricing
- Brazilian Portuguese is now out of beta!
- Packs are now priced in the Brazilian real on both the in-game and web stores for players from Brazil.
- The lower stat value for all minor gems has been increased by 30%!
- Lesser Stellar gems now deconstruct for 500 gem dust.
- Gem Booster boxes now award golden gem keys instead of dust.
- Gem Booster boxes now give slightly more of some boosters at uncommon.
- Gems no longer can be found with only one stat, instead only spawning with 2 or 3 stats.
- There are new recipes in the Gem section of the Adventure’s Crafting Bench for Lapis Luckbug and Ninth Life.
- New Llama Talisman has a very rare chance to drop in all adventure worlds with which you can craft many lluxurious llamas.
- The basic versions of the Regular Centaur, Meownt, Pemblock, and Shmeep mounts are now craftable on the Adventure’s Crafting Bench but no longer drop in the world. In their place, Talisman versions of each now drop and can be used to craft any of the mounts of that type, including the base mount.
- Corgi Talismans, Centaur Talismans, Shmeep Talismans, and Meownt Talismans are required to craft the special mounts that share their names on the Adventure’s Crafting Bench in place of the basic version of the mount.
- The descriptions of the talismans have been updated to reflect where they drop.
- The Regular Centaur, Meownt, Pemblock, and Shmeep mounts will also Loot Collect into the Talisman version.
- New Neon City Dungeon from Evilagician!
- New Treasure Isles Dungeon from BrianVII!
- New Cursed Lair from FiplyLonePly!
- New Shadow Tower Dungeon from Pennry!
- Fixed Gunslinger Charged Shot to apply decreased descent.
- Fixed bug where boss abilities triggered too frequently.
- Legendary tomes now require the same amount of dungeons to fill as regular ones.
- The amount of Chaos Cores that are gained from Loot Collecting Premium Collectable Chaos Chest prizes has been reduced, from 7 to 6.
- One week out of every 4 will now have a megacore as the chase prize for the week and no new chaos collectible.
- Shadow Pinatas now have a very rare chance to drop from chaos chests!
- Mastery has been doubled (from 50 to 100) on the Cyclone Skimmer and Neverending Necrowmancer mounts. Players who have already these mounts collected will receive the incremental 50 Mastery. (Squeakers will eventually get this change as well.)
- Untradable Class Coins now Loot Collect into 3 Double Experience Potions. Please note: the Double Experience Potions do not currently display how much time is remaining after you consume them. This should be corrected in the next patch. The time will only count down while you are online.
- Experience Boost stat is now called Experience Gain and has a base value of 100 instead of 0. This is for the new Double Experience Potions, so it has a value to double.
- Removed a warning message when changing auras on Stellar weapons.
- New Streamer dream allies have been added!
- When splitting an inventory stack, the input box correctly receives the keyboard focus.
- Spring has sprung for the hub!
- Updated Market Place comparison to show values < 1.
- The scroll speed for chat has been normalized.
- Fixed an issue where the ignore list would sometimes show the wrong name for players.
- Navigation menu can be opened regardless of whether the inventory is also open.
- Daughter of the Moon geysers now clean-up after twenty four seconds and no longer persist the entire duration of the fight.
- Deconstructing Rare, Epic, Relic, and Resplendent Rings now rewards appropriate amounts of Flux based on rarity.
- Number of charges now stays constant when using an ultimate ability with the Vial of Unleashed Power equipped.
- The Fancy Carpet mount no longer adopts player movement speed as its gliding speed.
- The Runecrafting bench description in the Adventurer's Crafting Bench has been corrected.
- Fixed bug where Neon Ninja class gem shiruken would not deal damage when more than one hit in rapid succession.
- Fixed bug where killing invaders didn't always increment the Invaders Killed stat.
- Fixed a bug that could allow creation of Marketplace listings with larger than 9999 quantity.
- Fixed very rare issue where the Marketplace could get into a state where it took payments for listings but never handed over the purchased items.
- Fixed bug where no respawn text was shown after dying in the tutorial.
- Fixed a bug with /timelapseend.
Refer to the updated Patch Notes for February 28th for questions regarding Trove Store changes. We've added important new info.
- The following packs are now available for credits rather than real money purchases. (Note: It's not entirely possible to make this change visible on PTS. Please be aware that, like everything on PTS, these may still be subject to change.)
The Blitz and Glitz Pack, To the Nines, and Shadow's Eve Pack are now 3000 credits.
The Collector's Pack, Creator's Pack and Battle Pack are now 3000 credits.
The Flower Power Pack is now 1500 credits.
The Prehistoric Pack, Lunacy Pack, Raving Revenant Pack, Necrofancy Pack, Adventure Pack, and Pirate Pack are now 3000 credits.
- Spring Pinatas are in the store! Winter was coming, but it came and went.
- Removed the new tutorial again.
- Mastery has been doubled (from 50 to 100) on the Cyclone Skimmer and Neverending Necrowmancer mounts. Players who have already these mounts collected will receive the incremental 50 Mastery.
- Untradable Class Coins now Loot Collect into 3 Double Experience Potions.