Tapestry of Timeless Tales
A tiny snippet of Aurym's Chronology of the Covenants.
50 Trove Mastery
Items which unlock this collection:
Showing pages that match the terms collections/mount/carpet_artdeco, Tapestry of Timeless Tales.
[item=item/mount/carpet_artdeco] name changed from 'Tapestry of Timeless Tales' to 'Mount: Tapestry of Timeless Tales'
[collection=collections/mount/carpet_artdeco] desc changed from 'A tiny snippet of Aurym's Chronology of the Covenants' to 'A tiny snippet of Aurym's Chronology of the Covenants.'
[collection=collections/mount/carpet_artdeco] - A tiny snippet of Aurym's Chronology of the Covenants (Login)
Use 9 fichas para produzir o Tapestry of Timeless Tales, um novo tapete mágico.
- Starting in July, earn a Daily Login Token each day you login to Trove. These tokens and rewards will change on a monthly basis.
- A new crafting bench, the Radiant Dayspring, has been added to the Novice Crafting Bench.
- The new Daily Login Tokens can be used at the Radiant Dayspring Workbench to craft unique mounts, items, and a special monthly lootbox.
- Use 18 tokens to craft the Dormant Lorekeeper Dragon Egg, which can be used to craft Aurym, Keeper of Histories at the Dragon Cruicible!
- Use 9 tokens to craft the Tapestry of Timeless Tales and take yourself on a magic carpet ride.
- Use 1 token to craft the Xinzaya's Boon 2017, which very rarely contains a Dormant Lorekeeper Dragon Egg! Other potential rewards include gem boosters, Super Style Stashes, Super Recipe Stashes, gem dust boxes, and 3 day patron passes.
- The new daily login tokens will be available in the Trove Store for two months following the end of their specific month. For example, Xinzaya's Tokens, received in the month of July, will be available in the Store from August 1st through October 1st.
- This system has replaced the Daily Loot Chests, so they will stop dropping as of July 1st.
- The Mega Menagerie Pack is finally here! Thanks to the charitable contributions made by players during Extra Life 2016, this pack is bursting with over 40 items, including 2 dragon eggs (one of which is for a CORGI DRAGON), 6 mounts, 14 allies, 4 costumes, 8 hat styles, 5 face styles, and 5 weapon styles.
- Trion Worlds, Inc. will donate 50% from the sale of each Trove Mega Menagerie Pack, up to a maximum amount of US$40,000, to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization located at 205 W 700 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 ). Donations will be made for all eligible packs sold worldwide (excluding SC, AL, IL, and MA) between 12:00 AM PDT, June 27, 2017 through 11:59 pm PDT, July 31, 2017. This contribution is not tax deductible.
- The Fast Fortune Pack offers a way to boost your levelling and enhance your gems by giving you 30 gem booster boxes, 2 double experience potions, 2 empowered gem boxes, and 2 Radiant Sovereigns you can exchange at the Radiant Merchant in the hub for Party Animals, Golden Chaos Chests, Titan's Treasures, or more Empowered Gem boxes! Best of all, the Fast Fortune Pack can be repeatedly obtained, in case a lot of Double XP potions are needed ASAP.
- Fix for a relatively common client crash that could occur when air current blocks were entering or leaving view.
- Fixed issue where a gameserver crash can cause players to be locked out of the game for ten minutes.
- Fixed a memory leak that could cause the game to crash after playing for an extended amount of time.
- The above 3 fixes cover the 3 most common crashes observed on PC at this time.
- The Dino Tamer Pinata Protector costume's ult no longer spawns VFX that linger forever.
- The Trading Post UI window now automatically closes if the other player cancels the trade (it already automatically closed on completion of a successful trade).
- Fixed an issue causing parts of the whisper text to be unlocalized.
- Fixed an issue where boss icons in the Shadow Tower UI could disappear for non-English language players.
This page was created automatically from http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?124597-PC-Patch-Notes-Megalithic-June-27-2017