Found in Adventure Worlds starting at Uber-1 difficulty (Power Rank 250), native homeland of the Fae Trickster. The Fae Forest is the magical realm, battleground for civil war between Fae races. Defeat enemies and complete quests here to obtain Fae styles and Fae Wilds deco recipes. Faerie Dust and Enchanted Wood are found in the biome. Spinner Dragon Egg Fragment is a rare drop for Spiders and Fae Spiders.
Resources and Items found in the biomeTop ^
- Spinner Dragon Egg Fragment from Fae Spiders
- Iridescent Dragon Egg Fragment rarely from mining Infinium Ore veins
- Glim from grass and rocks
- Bomb from grass and rocks
- Enchanted Wood from Enchanted Tree Stumps
- Sticky Ichor from Caterpillars
- Faerie Dust from all Fae mobs
- Shapestone Ore from mining Shapestone veins
- Formicite Ore from mining Formicite veins
- Infinium Ore from mining Infinium veins
- Primordial Flame from mining Primordial Flame veins
- Golden Soul found within Shapestone, Formicite and Infinium ore veins
Terrain and Sub-BiomesTop ^
Fae Forest has no distinct sub-biome. Aside from Adventure worlds Fae Forest apperas as Magical Atoll in Drowned World (Water Gem World, starts at Uber-3 difficulty, power rank 550).
Fae Wilds usually spawns as dense forest on elevated flat ground with rare small hills and crescent shaped lakes. Caves cover most of biomes underground but can be quite narrow.