Crafted at the Sunseeker's Crystalforge and imbued with Light
This model is not currently available on Troxel!
Showing pages that match the terms equipment_weapon_staff_crystal, Crystalline Stave.
25 most recent dev posts that mention "Crystalline Stave"
- The Crystalline Stave crafted at the Sunseeker's Crystalforge can no longer roll Physical Damage at the Chaos Forge.
- Crystalline Weapons crafted at the Sunseeker's Crystalforge will now have correct stat allocations.
- Equipping forged crystalline gear now properly updates the "Equip a Crystalline Weapon" step for the Geode Topside Golden Thread.
- Crystal gear with 9 or 10 pearls should now deconstruct with pearls returned to the player.
- Cosmic Gem Boxes correctly drop from chests, and, thus, from cursed skull events.
- Cosmic Gem Dust can now drop from Gem Booster Boxes.
- Added a Cosmic Empowered Gem Box recipe to the top of Crystallogy.
- Further adjusted Light requirements.
- Minions will now inherit Light stats - this also fixes the Ice Sage's M2 ability.
- Crystal gear should now show the proper strings when adding an aura in the forge.
- Crystal rarity is now an option for the minimum auto loot dropdown.
- Community Chests in the Trove Hub and Geode Hub have been replaced with Personal Chests.
- The Community Chest can no longer be crafted.
- Dungeon ruins no longer spawn on top of the landing pad on Geode Topside.
- Fixed an issue where Neon City quests could appear in Geode Topside worlds.
- Fixed an issue preventing Shores of the Everdark from spawning Arenas.
- Minor text fixes for Gemsly's description.
No images have been added yet, upload one!