Radiant Dayspring crafting
Craft special items and mounts with Daily Login tokens at this resplendent font of the Sun Goddess.
Imported in Patch: Megalithic
Designed by: Trove Team
You must be logged in to report the current market value.
- Dormant Lorekeeper Dragon Egg
- Pirifario's Token 2017
- Xinzaya's Token 2017
- Formigon's Token 2017
- Mitaura's Token 2017
- Attepali's Token 2017
- Dirami's Token 2017
- Cygnus's Token 2018
- Tyssaldria's Token 2018
- Citaria's Token 2018
- Rilassi's Token 2018
- Hathath's Token 2018
- Zehyra's Token 2018
- Xinzaya's Token 2018
- Pirifario's Token 2018
- Formigon's Token 2018
- Mitaura's Token 2018
- Attepali's Token 2018
- Dirami's Token 2018
- Bound Brilliance
Used to Craft
Related Forum Threads
25 most recent forum posts that mention "Radiant Dayspring"
|Claim bug : ally Hungry Hydrakken Hatching||Diriusse||4 weeks ago|
|Hotfix - Boon Boon - August 3, 2017||Fasti||2 months ago|
|Xinzaya's Tokens||Invisiman||2 months ago|
|Radiant Dayspring bug||Glyken||2 months ago|
|Cursed Shadowspring [Chaos Crafter Skin]||Bobfishkins23||3 months ago|
|PC Patch Notes - Megalithic - June 27, 2017||PostCard||3 months ago|
5 most recent dev posts that mention "Radiant Dayspring"
Posted 3 months ago (June 22, 2017, 11:26 am) on Trove Forums
The wait is almost over – the Megalithic Update hits consoles on June 27, 2017! This massive update introduces the Dino Tamer class, Jurassic Jungle biome, Minigames, seasonal events and more prehistoric-themed goodies.
Dino Tamer and Jurassic Jungle
Looking to learn more about the newest Trove class, the Dino Tamer? Check out this preview to get up close and personal with this rugged rogue.
Starting in July, receive the blessing of a Celestial Paragon! Log in every day to work towards great prizes, including a brand new dragon egg: Aurym, Keeper of Histories, and much more!
Get ready for a Dino Attack! This brand new event introduces a 9-step quest chain that hits every version of Trove! Fight back against a full on dino invasion! Get special daily login rewards every day of the event and earn fat loot by cranking through quests!
A new breed of Challenge arrives on the scene. Race through golden rings for the best time or find the ideal route for collecting coins. Minigames pack a big punch into a small package. Check out this blog to learn all about Minigamesmore.
French and German Translations
Once the Megalithic Update has been released Trove will be available fully translated in both French and German with more languages coming in the future.
Dragons, Allies, and Mounts, oh my!
7 new dragons are coming to consoles including Inora, Flame of Enlightenment and Dracocolatl, the Mellower!
Free Chaos Chests and Chaos Crafting
Chaos chests now drop for free, just by playing! Use the brand new Chaos Crafter bench to craft 45 new costumes as well as new allies, mounts, and Class Unlockers. That’s right – you can craft any Class in Trove with materials picked up just by playing the game!
These are just a taste of the massive changes coming in the Megalithic Update on June 27th! Tell your friends they aren’t gonna want to miss this block party!
Posted 3 months ago (June 22, 2017, 6:23 pm) on Trove Forums
New Class, New Biome
- The Dino Tamer class is here and it’s dino-mite! Learn more about the latest Trove class in our Dino Tamer preview!
- Get a blast from the past with the Jurassic Jungle biome. This new biome is loaded with all new enemies.
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex is a rare spawn with a damage buff and a big health pool so bring some friends if you want to take it on!
- Inora, Flame of Enlightenment, is now live! Designed by GYNLBart.
- The Dormant Wisdom Dragon Egg used to craft Inora can be obtained from the Merchant of Wonders for 5,000 Fragments of Wonder.
- Three new dragons have appeared! Hunt them down in Trove to acquire fragments of their eggs. Use those fragments at the Dragon Crucible to craft your very own dragon mount!
- Dracocolatl, the Mellower (designed by community member TeeKayM) has been spotted around Candoria!
- Avast! There be dragons here! The terrible and relentless Flakbeard, the Relentless has been spotted guarding his booty in the Treasure Isles! Yarrrrr!
- The great and ancient aquatic wyrm Thallasion, Shaper of the Currents now resides within the deep blue sea!
- Some other legendary dragons can now be obtained using Golden Eggs from Greater Dragon Caches or the Dragon Effigy (found in the Weekly Dragon Deal).
- Tysorion, Steward of New Beginnings
- Tannenbomber, the Harbinger of Tidings
- You can now craft a Diamond Dragon Egg (used to unlock Primordial Dragons) at the Dragon Crucible using Diamond Dragonite!
- Diamond Dragonite can be obtained via the new daily contest for total Power Rank, from events, in the Trove Store, and also a very, very rare tradable world drop 'Diamond Dragonite Pouch'.
- Daily Dragonite rewards will expire after 24 hours if not collected from the Claims menu.
- The following dragon eggs can now be deconstructed into Dragon Coins: Dormant Siege Dragon Egg, Dormant Dusk Dragon Egg, and Dormant Lunar New Year Dragon Egg.
- Fixed an issue where Power Rank wasn't correctly counted for Dragons.
- The Badges for Spirit of Lambent, Spirit of Azorian, and Spirit of Trimach now correctly display info in their Rewards section.
- A new crafting bench has been added - the Radiant Dayspring! Each day that you log in to Trove earns a Daily Login Token valid during that month. These tokens can be used at the Radiant Dayspring to craft unique mounts, items, and a special monthly lootbox. Log in daily and discover your rewards!
- The lower stat value for all minor Gems has been increased by 30%!
- Lesser Stellar Gems now deconstruct for 500 Gem Dust.
- Gem Booster Boxes now award Golden Gem keys instead of dust.
- Gem Booster Boxes now give slightly more of some boosters at uncommon.
- Gems with a single stat will no longer be found in the world. Instead Gems will always have 2 or 3 stats.
- There are new recipes in the Gem section of the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench for Lapis Luckbug and Ninth Life.
- Increased the amount of Lapis Luckbugs that can come from daily chests and Gem Booster Boxes.
- The Stinging Curse Gem effect now works with the Fae Trickster class.
- 3 new Power Rank and Mastery sigil levels have been added. For Power Rank sigils they now go up to 20,000 and have been otherwise adjusted slightly at the high end. For Mastery this means more sigils up to 300.
- Lil Pup has had his Mastery removed.
- Mastery has been doubled (from 50 to 100) on the Cyclone Skimmer, Squeakers, and Neverending Necrowmancer mounts. Players who have already collected these mounts will receive the incremental 50 Mastery.
- Disaeon, the Immortal dragon now grants +30 Power Rank and the following stats but does NOT grant Mastery:
- +1000 Max Health
- +1 Maximum Energy
- +1 Energy Regeneration
- +50 Magic Find
- Leveling costumes now grant 35 Mastery and other costumes grant 70 Mastery.
- Mastery is now awarded immediately when an XP Coin is used.
- We've smoothed the experience curve to level 30 and reduced the amount of experience required from level 20-30.
- Since Dragon Fire Peaks and Jurassic Jungle are restricted to U4 and U5, they will no longer appear as biome Challenges.
- Invasions and World Bosses will no longer spawn in the first 2 worlds (Medieval Highlands/Novice and Permafrost/Adept). This change allows our newest players to get used to game mechanics a bit before being ROFLstomped by invaders.
- Mastery Rank 20 is now required to use Trading, Community or Club Chests, and the Marketplace.
- Starter Classes are now limited to only the 8 most accessible classes. Class Coins and other methods of acquiring Classes work as normal.
- The introductory quest chain will no longer require players to join a club or enter the Shadow Tower
- Damage from the Neon Ninja empowered class Gem ability, 'Heuristic Haxstar' should now stack correctly.
- Fixed the damage reduction of the Tomb Raiser ability, 'Banshee's Boon' to correctly reduce damage by 90% (the tooltip always said 90%, but the ability was previously only reducing by 75%).
- Corrected certain Revenant Class Gems descriptions to remove the incorrect statement "does not taunt.” Aegis Assault taunts like a boss!
- Adjusted the cooldown sound for the Ice Sage's Gem power.
- Updated the description on the Beckon Banshee Tomb Raiser Gems.
- Updated the description on the Lunar Lancer ability 'Lunacy' to reflect the actual reduced damage.
- Updated the following abilities to not collide with NPCs (similar to Dino Tamer's Clever Snare)
- Boomeranger - Big Bomb and Mysterious Urn
- Shadow Hunter - Sun Snare
- Fae Trickster- Glitterbomb.
- Revenant's Wraith passive ability once more applies 50% physical damage and 100% health regen while wraith is on cooldown.
- Ability cooldowns are now reset to max when switching between classes.
- Cooldown on dodge has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1.8 seconds, because it's just more fun that way.
- Chaos Chests and Golden Chaos Chests now drop sometimes from dungeon chests. There are advantages to farming fast for these, but even more casual players will be able to earn them at a reasonable rate!
- Any Chaos Chests acquired following this patch cannot be traded. Existing chests are still tradable. Tradable and non-tradable chests have separate karma bars.
- Chaos Chest common and uncommon tables have been randomized and the uncommon table now includes Chaos Cores (a lootbox containing many Chaos Cores).
- One week out of every 4 will now have a Chaos Mega-core as the top loot for the week.
- The Chaos Chest rare table has been expanded to always include all previous “Chaos Chest only” collectibles at a low rate.
- Shadow Pinatas now have a very rare chance to drop from Chaos Chests!
- Chest-specific collectibles gained from opening chests can no longer be traded and will loot collect into Chaos Cores. Collectibles acquired prior to this patch remain tradable but cannot be loot collected.
- Added the new Chaos Core Crafter workbench to the Novice Crafting Bench.
- Crafting at this bench unlocks directly into Collections and prevent you from crafting anything you already have collected.
- At the Chaos Core Crafter bench you can use Chaos Cores, along with other resources, to craft classes and Chaos Chest specific collectibles.
- The Chaos Core Crafter also includes the following awesome new costumes:
- Blastcap Builder (Boomeranger) by Evilagician
- Chimeric Cubist (Candy Barbarian) by Dusty_Mustard
- Bathys Barbarian (Candy Barbarian) by Mew2ian
- Darkheart Destroyer (Candy Barbarian) by LippyLapras
- Daybreak Daimyo (Candy Barbarian) by TeeKayM
- Frigid Fiend (Candy Barbarian)
- Shaggy Yeti (Candy Barbarian)
- Alchemancer (Chloromancer) by Jusiv
- Crystal Cultivator (Chloromancer) by 3motions
- Plaguepurge Pollinator (Chloromancer) by Galeneos
- Rosy Ravisher (Chloromancer)
- Jeweled Jaeger (Dino Tamer) by Anibaal
- Dominating Dracomaster (Dino Tamer) by KawaiiCaretaker
- Pinata Protector (Dino Tamer) by Anibaal
- Shadow Sauromancer (Dino Tamer) by Zeptimus
- Macedoine Master (Dracolyte) by Ainogommon
- Partisan Pinatrician (Dracolyte) by 3motions and gaugekelley1
- Chaos Cultist (Fae Trickster) by SkyRider3217
- Shining Sidhe (Fae Trickster) by Anibaal
- ATMOS C-TAC Armor (Gunslinger) by B_Y3LL0W
- Jet Jammer (Gunslinger) by Ainogommon
- Mesozoic Meteomancer (Ice Sage) by Evilagician
- Strife Sage (Ice Sage) by Celeress
- Dashing Duelist (Knight) by Galeneos
- Steel Sultan (Knight) by Anibaal
- Shadowscorn Saboteur (Lunar Lancer) by Screamheart
- Demersal Marine (Lunar Lancer) by 3motions
- Golden Glaivesinger (Lunar Lancer) by Galeneos
- Inferno Infiltrator (Neon Ninja) by Flowey
- Anubian Assassin (Neon Ninja) by Galeneos
- Bushin Beatmaster (Neon Ninja) by CryoGX
- Arcanium Admiral (Pirate Captain) by MagicMate
- Star Skipper (Pirate Captain) by Ainogommon
- A.M.O.K. Aimbot (Shadow Hunter) by NTwarrior
- Modish Marksman (Shadow Hunter) by TeeKayM
- Royal Ranger (Shadow Hunter) by Rosain
- Photon Phantom (Shadow Hunter) by Jusiv
- Rosewood Huntress (Shadow Hunter) by MoonPetals
- Guardian Golem (Revenant) by Evilagician
- Workshop Watcher (Revenant)
- Super Magical (Revenant) by GadgetCAT
- Chrono Construct (Revenant) by 3motions
- Everdark Emissary (Tomb Raiser) by FriedSushi
- Winter Waker (Tomb Raiser)
- Heart Eater (Tomb Raiser)
- Removed Chaos Chests, Eyes of Q’bthulhu, and Glim from accepted Marketplace currency.
- Increased the # of items on the Marketplace drop downs.
- Since we're increasing how much Flux you can store, we figured we should increase how much Flux you can charge for your Marketplace listings! The new maximum is 25 million Flux.
- In Collections, the Marketplace search button now only appears on items that can be listed in the Marketplace.
- Updated Marketplace comparison to show values < 1.
- Fixed Marketplace bug where no results appeared when Item Type was set to Blocks, Building, Crafting, Decoration, or Items.
- Fixed a bug that could allow creation of Marketplace listings with larger than 9999 quantity.
- Fixed very rare issue where the Marketplace could get into a state where it took currency for listings but never handed over the purchased items.
- Leaderboards and Contests now grant rewards to everyone who is tied.
- The Mastery contest now gives 300 pinatas to each of the top 10 instead of 999 to top 1.
- Class Power Rank Weeklies now reward 50 Shadow Pinatas to anyone Rank 10 and above. The previous reward of a single Chaos Coin for Rank 1 has been removed.
- New Weekly Contests have been added. They are Infinium Mined This Week, Glim Collected This Week, Fish Caught This Week, Weekly Battle Arenas Won, and Loot Collected This Week.
- Experience Earned contest leaderboard now tracks only XP earned during the contest week instead of all-time XP. This will reset the leaderboard. Any progress made on Monday, June 26, 2017 will not be counted.
You’ve heard about the coming of a total solar eclipse, but that is only part of the story. Empowered by seething darkness, the forces of shadow will invade Trove on August 22, bringing about Trove’s very own Eclipse. New agents of destruction arrive in the Shadow Tower and Trovians around the world will receive powerful new tools in the fight for the light!
Trove’s Shadow Tower will rise to new heights with two new floors that house powerful agents of chaos – the Shadow Hydrakken and the Darknik Dreadnaught.
- The Shadow Hydrakken is a massive, five-headed serpent that comes to the Shadow Tower to chew bubblegum and destroy the hopes of all Trovian kind…and he’s all out of bubble gum.[/*]
- The dastardly Darknik Dreadnought is unlike anything you’ve ever faced in Trove. This unfathomably fierce foe will challenge your team like never before. Bring all your cunning, guile, and health pots because this Dreadnaught will not go gentle into that good night![/*]
While the forces of shadow rise, the light has revealed new sources of tremendous power to aid in our fight.
- Once your Trovian reaches level 10 you’ll be able to select a Sub Class. This new Sub Class will grant you a passive skill based on another Trove class. You’ll also receive bonus stats that will increase as you power up in levels and Power Rank.[/*]
- Gem Forging allows the stats on any gem to be modified to better suit your class. Turn every gem into a powerful tool in the fight against darkness![/*]
But wait, there’s more!
- The Hub’s portal tower has been replaced with a gilded, glimmering, glorious Sun Goddess Statue. Find the Radiant Merchant, the new Radiant Dayspring vendor for trading in Daily Login tokens, and the gorgeous Trovian Atlas to help you travel through the worlds of Trove.[/*]
- Gems discovered after the Eclipse will no longer have the Health Regeneration stat.[/*]
- Daily Reward Chests have been updated and will now be known as Boons of a Celestial Paragon. These new daily rewards will commonly give Bound Brilliance and drop more Dragon Coins.[/*]
Over the coming weeks we’ll share more info on all the spectacular new hotness coming to Trove with Eclipse so be sure to join us for our livestreams every Friday, follow us on Twitter @TroveGame, Like us on Facebook, and bookmark our official Trove site to stay in the know on all the latest news!
Posted 2 months ago (August 2, 2017, 12:55 pm) on Trove Forums
This week in Trove we continue down the yellow block road toward the impending Eclipse! Grab your rubiest slippers and watch out for falling houses because you're not in Kansas anymore (unless you live in Kansas, in which case nothing has changed and you are still indeed in Kansas).
The August Daily Login Token is Pirifario. Collect 18 Pirifario Tokens and you can craft the Hungry Hydrakken Hatchling ally at the Radiant Dayspring crafting bench.
Save up 9 Pirifario Tokens and you'll be able to trade them for the Techno Tortoise.
Catch fish twice as fast until August 8! Reel them in with a quickness - there's no trout about it!
Our livestream this week will show off the Gem Forging system coming to Trove with Eclipse. If you can't make the show live the replay will be available later so you can still learn all about it.
The top Chaos Chest loot this week is a magical set of wings, the Wings of Wizardry.
It's a big week and the Eclipse is fast approaching! Are you prepared for the rising darkness?
Posted 2 months ago (August 2, 2017, 12:03 am) on Trove Forums
- All Boons (the 1-day chests in the radiant Dayspring) now have much better common loot drops. Gain Lesser Dragon Caches, more Dust Boxes, Chaos Cores, and Radiant Sovereigns.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Batting Eye Giveaway
Ends 2 days from now
Streamer Dream Giveaway (September)
Ends 4 days from now
Derpy Doodles - Art Challenge
Ends 2 days from now
Faetember (Class Art Contest)
Ends 5 days from now
Tiny Wave Whipper Giveaway
Starts 2 days from now
Windcatcher Webwings Giveaway
Starts 1 week from now
Radiant Skyshark Giveaway
Starts 2 weeks from now
Maelstrom Monitor Giveaway
Starts 3 weeks from now
Doctober Challenge (Extra Life)
Starts 5 days from now
Crisopeia Art Contest
Starts 3 weeks from now
Starts 3 weeks from now
Starts 2 months from now
Starts 2 months from now
Trovesaurus 3rd Anniversary
Starts 2 months from now
Starts 5 months from now
Starts 7 months from now