Radiant Dayspring crafting
Craft special items and mounts with Daily Login tokens at this resplendent font of the Sun Goddess.
Imported in Patch: Megalithic
Designed by: Trove Team
You must be logged in to report the current market value.
- Pirifario's Token 2017
- Xinzaya's Token 2017
- Formigon's Token 2017
- Mitaura's Token 2017
- Attepali's Token 2017
- Dirami's Token 2017
- Cygnus's Token 2018
- Tyssaldria's Token 2018
- Citaria's Token 2018
- Rilassi's Token 2018
- Hathath's Token 2018
- Zehyra's Token 2018
- Xinzaya's Token 2018
- Pirifario's Token 2018
- Formigon's Token 2018
- Mitaura's Token 2018
- Attepali's Token 2018
- Dirami's Token 2018
Used to Craft
Xinzaya's Boon 2017
Tapestry of Timeless Tales
Dormant Lorekeeper Dragon Egg
Pirifario's Boon 2017
Ally: Hungry Hydrakken Hatchling
Formigon's Boon 2017
Diligent Devotion Dividend
Mitaura's Boon 2017
Attepali's Boon 2017
Dirami's Boon 2017
Cygnus's Boon 2018
Tyssaldria's Boon 2018
Citaria's Boon 2018
Rilassi's Boon 2018
Hathath's Boon 2018
Zehyra's Boon 2018
Related Forum Threads
25 most recent forum posts that mention "Radiant Dayspring"
|Cursed Shadowspring [Chaos Crafter Skin]||Bobfishkins23||4 weeks ago|
|PC Patch Notes - Megalithic - June 27, 2017||PostCard||1 month ago|
5 most recent dev posts that mention "Radiant Dayspring"
Posted 1 month ago (June 22, 2017, 11:26 am) on Trove Forums
The wait is almost over – the Megalithic Update hits consoles on June 27, 2017! This massive update introduces the Dino Tamer class, Jurassic Jungle biome, Minigames, seasonal events and more prehistoric-themed goodies.
Dino Tamer and Jurassic Jungle
Looking to learn more about the newest Trove class, the Dino Tamer? Check out this preview to get up close and personal with this rugged rogue.
Starting in July, receive the blessing of a Celestial Paragon! Log in every day to work towards great prizes, including a brand new dragon egg: Aurym, Keeper of Histories, and much more!
Get ready for a Dino Attack! This brand new event introduces a 9-step quest chain that hits every version of Trove! Fight back against a full on dino invasion! Get special daily login rewards every day of the event and earn fat loot by cranking through quests!
A new breed of Challenge arrives on the scene. Race through golden rings for the best time or find the ideal route for collecting coins. Minigames pack a big punch into a small package. Check out this blog to learn all about Minigamesmore.
French and German Translations
Once the Megalithic Update has been released Trove will be available fully translated in both French and German with more languages coming in the future.
Dragons, Allies, and Mounts, oh my!
7 new dragons are coming to consoles including Inora, Flame of Enlightenment and Dracocolatl, the Mellower!
Free Chaos Chests and Chaos Crafting
Chaos chests now drop for free, just by playing! Use the brand new Chaos Crafter bench to craft 45 new costumes as well as new allies, mounts, and Class Unlockers. That’s right – you can craft any Class in Trove with materials picked up just by playing the game!
These are just a taste of the massive changes coming in the Megalithic Update on June 27th! Tell your friends they aren’t gonna want to miss this block party!
Posted 1 month ago (June 22, 2017, 6:23 pm) on Trove Forums
New Class, New Biome
- The Dino Tamer class is here and it’s dino-mite! Learn more about the latest Trove class in our Dino Tamer preview!
- Get a blast from the past with the Jurassic Jungle biome. This new biome is loaded with all new enemies.
- The Tyrannosaurus Rex is a rare spawn with a damage buff and a big health pool so bring some friends if you want to take it on!
- Inora, Flame of Enlightenment, is now live! Designed by GYNLBart.
- The Dormant Wisdom Dragon Egg used to craft Inora can be obtained from the Merchant of Wonders for 5,000 Fragments of Wonder.
- Three new dragons have appeared! Hunt them down in Trove to acquire fragments of their eggs. Use those fragments at the Dragon Crucible to craft your very own dragon mount!
- Dracocolatl, the Mellower (designed by community member TeeKayM) has been spotted around Candoria!
- Avast! There be dragons here! The terrible and relentless Flakbeard, the Relentless has been spotted guarding his booty in the Treasure Isles! Yarrrrr!
- The great and ancient aquatic wyrm Thallasion, Shaper of the Currents now resides within the deep blue sea!
- Some other legendary dragons can now be obtained using Golden Eggs from Greater Dragon Caches or the Dragon Effigy (found in the Weekly Dragon Deal).
- Tysorion, Steward of New Beginnings
- Tannenbomber, the Harbinger of Tidings
- You can now craft a Diamond Dragon Egg (used to unlock Primordial Dragons) at the Dragon Crucible using Diamond Dragonite!
- Diamond Dragonite can be obtained via the new daily contest for total Power Rank, from events, in the Trove Store, and also a very, very rare tradable world drop 'Diamond Dragonite Pouch'.
- Daily Dragonite rewards will expire after 24 hours if not collected from the Claims menu.
- The following dragon eggs can now be deconstructed into Dragon Coins: Dormant Siege Dragon Egg, Dormant Dusk Dragon Egg, and Dormant Lunar New Year Dragon Egg.
- Fixed an issue where Power Rank wasn't correctly counted for Dragons.
- The Badges for Spirit of Lambent, Spirit of Azorian, and Spirit of Trimach now correctly display info in their Rewards section.
- A new crafting bench has been added - the Radiant Dayspring! Each day that you log in to Trove earns a Daily Login Token valid during that month. These tokens can be used at the Radiant Dayspring to craft unique mounts, items, and a special monthly lootbox. Log in daily and discover your rewards!
- The lower stat value for all minor Gems has been increased by 30%!
- Lesser Stellar Gems now deconstruct for 500 Gem Dust.
- Gem Booster Boxes now award Golden Gem keys instead of dust.
- Gem Booster Boxes now give slightly more of some boosters at uncommon.
- Gems with a single stat will no longer be found in the world. Instead Gems will always have 2 or 3 stats.
- There are new recipes in the Gem section of the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench for Lapis Luckbug and Ninth Life.
- Increased the amount of Lapis Luckbugs that can come from daily chests and Gem Booster Boxes.
- The Stinging Curse Gem effect now works with the Fae Trickster class.
- 3 new Power Rank and Mastery sigil levels have been added. For Power Rank sigils they now go up to 20,000 and have been otherwise adjusted slightly at the high end. For Mastery this means more sigils up to 300.
- Lil Pup has had his Mastery removed.
- Mastery has been doubled (from 50 to 100) on the Cyclone Skimmer, Squeakers, and Neverending Necrowmancer mounts. Players who have already collected these mounts will receive the incremental 50 Mastery.
- Disaeon, the Immortal dragon now grants +30 Power Rank and the following stats but does NOT grant Mastery:
- +1000 Max Health
- +1 Maximum Energy
- +1 Energy Regeneration
- +50 Magic Find
- Leveling costumes now grant 35 Mastery and other costumes grant 70 Mastery.
- Mastery is now awarded immediately when an XP Coin is used.
- We've smoothed the experience curve to level 30 and reduced the amount of experience required from level 20-30.
- Since Dragon Fire Peaks and Jurassic Jungle are restricted to U4 and U5, they will no longer appear as biome Challenges.
- Invasions and World Bosses will no longer spawn in the first 2 worlds (Medieval Highlands/Novice and Permafrost/Adept). This change allows our newest players to get used to game mechanics a bit before being ROFLstomped by invaders.
- Mastery Rank 20 is now required to use Trading, Community or Club Chests, and the Marketplace.
- Starter Classes are now limited to only the 8 most accessible classes. Class Coins and other methods of acquiring Classes work as normal.
- The introductory quest chain will no longer require players to join a club or enter the Shadow Tower
- Damage from the Neon Ninja empowered class Gem ability, 'Heuristic Haxstar' should now stack correctly.
- Fixed the damage reduction of the Tomb Raiser ability, 'Banshee's Boon' to correctly reduce damage by 90% (the tooltip always said 90%, but the ability was previously only reducing by 75%).
- Corrected certain Revenant Class Gems descriptions to remove the incorrect statement "does not taunt.” Aegis Assault taunts like a boss!
- Adjusted the cooldown sound for the Ice Sage's Gem power.
- Updated the description on the Beckon Banshee Tomb Raiser Gems.
- Updated the description on the Lunar Lancer ability 'Lunacy' to reflect the actual reduced damage.
- Updated the following abilities to not collide with NPCs (similar to Dino Tamer's Clever Snare)
- Boomeranger - Big Bomb and Mysterious Urn
- Shadow Hunter - Sun Snare
- Fae Trickster- Glitterbomb.
- Revenant's Wraith passive ability once more applies 50% physical damage and 100% health regen while wraith is on cooldown.
- Ability cooldowns are now reset to max when switching between classes.
- Cooldown on dodge has been reduced from 3 seconds to 1.8 seconds, because it's just more fun that way.
- Chaos Chests and Golden Chaos Chests now drop sometimes from dungeon chests. There are advantages to farming fast for these, but even more casual players will be able to earn them at a reasonable rate!
- Any Chaos Chests acquired following this patch cannot be traded. Existing chests are still tradable. Tradable and non-tradable chests have separate karma bars.
- Chaos Chest common and uncommon tables have been randomized and the uncommon table now includes Chaos Cores (a lootbox containing many Chaos Cores).
- One week out of every 4 will now have a Chaos Mega-core as the top loot for the week.
- The Chaos Chest rare table has been expanded to always include all previous “Chaos Chest only” collectibles at a low rate.
- Shadow Pinatas now have a very rare chance to drop from Chaos Chests!
- Chest-specific collectibles gained from opening chests can no longer be traded and will loot collect into Chaos Cores. Collectibles acquired prior to this patch remain tradable but cannot be loot collected.
- Added the new Chaos Core Crafter workbench to the Novice Crafting Bench.
- Crafting at this bench unlocks directly into Collections and prevent you from crafting anything you already have collected.
- At the Chaos Core Crafter bench you can use Chaos Cores, along with other resources, to craft classes and Chaos Chest specific collectibles.
- The Chaos Core Crafter also includes the following awesome new costumes:
- Blastcap Builder (Boomeranger) by Evilagician
- Chimeric Cubist (Candy Barbarian) by Dusty_Mustard
- Bathys Barbarian (Candy Barbarian) by Mew2ian
- Darkheart Destroyer (Candy Barbarian) by LippyLapras
- Daybreak Daimyo (Candy Barbarian) by TeeKayM
- Frigid Fiend (Candy Barbarian)
- Shaggy Yeti (Candy Barbarian)
- Alchemancer (Chloromancer) by Jusiv
- Crystal Cultivator (Chloromancer) by 3motions
- Plaguepurge Pollinator (Chloromancer) by Galeneos
- Rosy Ravisher (Chloromancer)
- Jeweled Jaeger (Dino Tamer) by Anibaal
- Dominating Dracomaster (Dino Tamer) by KawaiiCaretaker
- Pinata Protector (Dino Tamer) by Anibaal
- Shadow Sauromancer (Dino Tamer) by Zeptimus
- Macedoine Master (Dracolyte) by Ainogommon
- Partisan Pinatrician (Dracolyte) by 3motions and gaugekelley1
- Chaos Cultist (Fae Trickster) by SkyRider3217
- Shining Sidhe (Fae Trickster) by Anibaal
- ATMOS C-TAC Armor (Gunslinger) by B_Y3LL0W
- Jet Jammer (Gunslinger) by Ainogommon
- Mesozoic Meteomancer (Ice Sage) by Evilagician
- Strife Sage (Ice Sage) by Celeress
- Dashing Duelist (Knight) by Galeneos
- Steel Sultan (Knight) by Anibaal
- Shadowscorn Saboteur (Lunar Lancer) by Screamheart
- Demersal Marine (Lunar Lancer) by 3motions
- Golden Glaivesinger (Lunar Lancer) by Galeneos
- Inferno Infiltrator (Neon Ninja) by Flowey
- Anubian Assassin (Neon Ninja) by Galeneos
- Bushin Beatmaster (Neon Ninja) by CryoGX
- Arcanium Admiral (Pirate Captain) by MagicMate
- Star Skipper (Pirate Captain) by Ainogommon
- A.M.O.K. Aimbot (Shadow Hunter) by NTwarrior
- Modish Marksman (Shadow Hunter) by TeeKayM
- Royal Ranger (Shadow Hunter) by Rosain
- Photon Phantom (Shadow Hunter) by Jusiv
- Rosewood Huntress (Shadow Hunter) by MoonPetals
- Guardian Golem (Revenant) by Evilagician
- Workshop Watcher (Revenant)
- Super Magical (Revenant) by GadgetCAT
- Chrono Construct (Revenant) by 3motions
- Everdark Emissary (Tomb Raiser) by FriedSushi
- Winter Waker (Tomb Raiser)
- Heart Eater (Tomb Raiser)
- Removed Chaos Chests, Eyes of Q’bthulhu, and Glim from accepted Marketplace currency.
- Increased the # of items on the Marketplace drop downs.
- Since we're increasing how much Flux you can store, we figured we should increase how much Flux you can charge for your Marketplace listings! The new maximum is 25 million Flux.
- In Collections, the Marketplace search button now only appears on items that can be listed in the Marketplace.
- Updated Marketplace comparison to show values < 1.
- Fixed Marketplace bug where no results appeared when Item Type was set to Blocks, Building, Crafting, Decoration, or Items.
- Fixed a bug that could allow creation of Marketplace listings with larger than 9999 quantity.
- Fixed very rare issue where the Marketplace could get into a state where it took currency for listings but never handed over the purchased items.
- Leaderboards and Contests now grant rewards to everyone who is tied.
- The Mastery contest now gives 300 pinatas to each of the top 10 instead of 999 to top 1.
- Class Power Rank Weeklies now reward 50 Shadow Pinatas to anyone Rank 10 and above. The previous reward of a single Chaos Coin for Rank 1 has been removed.
- New Weekly Contests have been added. They are Infinium Mined This Week, Glim Collected This Week, Fish Caught This Week, Weekly Battle Arenas Won, and Loot Collected This Week.
- Experience Earned contest leaderboard now tracks only XP earned during the contest week instead of all-time XP. This will reset the leaderboard. Any progress made on Monday, June 26, 2017 will not be counted.
Posted 1 month ago (June 23, 2017, 4:44 pm) on Trove Forums
- Starting in July, earn a Daily Login Token each day you login to Trove. These tokens and rewards will change on a monthly basis.
- A new crafting bench, the Radiant Dayspring, has been added to the Novice Crafting Bench.
- The new Daily Login Tokens can be used at the Radiant Dayspring Workbench to craft unique mounts, items, and a special monthly lootbox.
- Use 18 tokens to craft the Dormant Lorekeeper Dragon Egg, which can be used to craft Aurym, Keeper of Histories at the Dragon Crucible! (Please note: Aurym, Keeper of Histories, cannot be unlocked by the dragon effigy.)
- Use 9 tokens to craft the Tapestry of Timeless Tales and take yourself on a magic carpet ride.
- Use 1 token to craft the Xinzaya's Boon 2017, which very rarely contains a Dormant Lorekeeper Dragon Egg! Other potential rewards include gem boosters, Super Style Stashes, Super Recipe Stashes, gem dust boxes, and 3 day patron passes.
- The new daily login tokens will be available in the Trove Store for two months following the end of their specific month. For example, Xinzaya's Tokens, received in the month of July, will be available in the Store from August 1st through October 1st.
- This system has replaced the Daily Loot Chests, so they will stop dropping as of July 1st.
- The Mega Menagerie Pack is finally here! Thanks to the charitable contributions made by players during Extra Life 2016, this pack is bursting with over 40 items, including 2 dragon eggs (one of which is for a CORGI DRAGON), 6 mounts, 14 allies, 4 costumes, 8 hat styles, 5 face styles, and 5 weapon styles.
- Trion Worlds, Inc. will donate 50% from the sale of each Trove Mega Menagerie Pack, up to a maximum amount of US$40,000, to Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals (a tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization located at 205 W 700 S, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 ). Donations will be made for all eligible packs sold worldwide (excluding SC, AL, IL, and MA) between 12:00 AM PDT, June 27, 2017 through 11:59 pm PDT, July 31, 2017. This contribution is not tax deductible.
- The Fast Fortune Pack offers a way to boost your levelling and enhance your gems by giving you 30 gem booster boxes, 2 double experience potions, 2 empowered gem boxes, and 2 Radiant Sovereigns you can exchange at the Radiant Merchant in the hub for Party Animals, Golden Chaos Chests, Titan's Treasures, or more Empowered Gem boxes! Best of all, the Fast Fortune Pack can be repeatedly obtained, in case a lot of Double XP potions are needed ASAP.
- Fix for a relatively common client crash that could occur when air current blocks were entering or leaving view.
- Fixed issue where a gameserver crash can cause players to be locked out of the game for ten minutes.
- Fixed a memory leak that could cause the game to crash after playing for an extended amount of time.
- The above 3 fixes cover the 3 most common crashes observed on PC at this time.
- The Dino Tamer Pinata Protector costume's ult no longer spawns VFX that linger forever.
- The Trading Post UI window now automatically closes if the other player cancels the trade (it already automatically closed on completion of a successful trade).
- Fixed an issue causing parts of the whisper text to be unlocalized.
- Fixed an issue where boss icons in the Shadow Tower UI could disappear for non-English language players.
Posted 3 weeks ago (June 30, 2017, 3:48 pm) on Trove Forums
- The Portal Tower in the Hub World has been replaced with the Sun Goddess Statue!
- The Sun Goddess Statue is surrounded by:
- A Radiant Merchant, where Radiant Sovereigns can be spent on great rewards!
- A Radiant Dayspring, where amazing new items can be earned with Daily Login tokens!
- Three copies of the new Trovian Atlas (details below)!
- The Trovian Atlas is a new visual representation of all the worlds in Trove, including the Prime Worlds, Drowned Worlds, Cursed Skylands, Igneous Islands, Shores of the Everdark, and the Shadow Tower Foyer. It’s basically an easy-to-use overworlds map that grants access to any world. (Yo block, we heard you like maps, so we put some maps in your map…)
- Simply open the Trovian Atlas, select the desired world, select Enter, and let the adventure begin. (Power Rank requirements still apply!)
- All existing Adventure World portals are still functional. However, going forward, none will be located in the hub. A personal copy of the Trovian Atlas may be obtainable in the future, but for now it only exists in the Hub World.
Gem Stat Augment and Reroll System
- Improve or change a stat on a gem using the new Gem Forge!
- The recipe to craft a personal Gem Forge can be found in an Adventurer's Crafting Bench under the “Gem & Gear Improvement” section.
- New crafting materials to support this system have also been added:
- Bound Brilliance, which can be found in Boons or collected from events. (What’s a Boon? See the note on “Daily Reward Chests” below!)
- Binding Darkness, which can be found in Gem Booster Boxes and Empowered Gem Boxes, or can (rarely) be dropped by mini bosses in the open world.
- Four additional recipes have also been added to the Adventurer's Crafting Bench in the “Gems” section:
- Builder's Rough Focus: Can be used at a Gem Forge to improve a gem’s stats. Requires 1 Bound Brilliance, 4 Hearts of Darkness, and 2,000 flux to craft.
- Builder's Precise Focus: Can be used at a Gem Forge to improve a gem’s stats. Requires 1 Bound Brillance, 3,000 water gem dust, 3,000 fire gem dust, 3,000 air gem dust, and 4,000 flux to craft.
- Builder's Superior Focus: Can be used at a Gem Forge to improve a gem’s stats. Requires 1 Bound Brilliance, 30 Diamond Dragonite, 3 Titan Souls, and 150,000 flux to craft.
- Contained Chaos Spark: Can be used to reroll any stat on a gem. (Be aware that gems can’t have both the Physical Damage and Magic Damage stats simultaneously.) Requires 3 Lunar Souls, 4 Binding Darkness, and 2,100 Eyes of Q'bthulhu to craft.
- The Health Regeneration stat will no longer appear on newly obtained gems! Existing gems with Health Regen will continue to function and may be improved with the new system. However, if Health Regen is removed from a gem via rerolling, it can never be replaced. (The Health Regen stat on equipment remains unchanged.)
- Gem Booster Boxes have been rebalanced:
- Binding Darkness has been added to the drop table.
- Gem dust has returned to the drop table.
- The drop rates for Jade Clovers, Glittering Horseshoes, Golden Gem Keys have been reduced.
- These changes were necessary to ensure the drops from Gem Booster boxes support a wider range of players.
- Daily Reward Chests have been rebalanced and are now called Boons of a Celestial Paragon:
- There are 12 boons in total, one for each month of the year.
- They now have a very rare chance to drop the 18-token monthly reward.
- Bound Brilliance has been added to the common drop table.
- The number of Dragon Coins that drop from one roll has been increased. (MOAR RAWR!)
- The number of Jade Clovers that drop from one roll has been decreased.
- These changes raise the overall value of drops from daily chests. Err, Boons. They raise the value of drops from Boons. Because that’s what daily chests are called now.
- Loot collecting leveled gems just got a whole lot better! The amount of Gem Dust obtained from deconstructing a leveled gem has been increased by up to 300% at Level 5, 700-1200% at level 10, up to 2000% at level 15, and up to 1000% at Level 20+. Transitioning from an older gem to a shiny new one will now be MUCH less expensive.
- The new subclass system is unlocked ~automagically~ at level 10!
- Any unlocked class can now be equipped as a subclass using the new 5th ability slot on the Character Sheet.
- Each subclass provides a unique passive ability along with a stat boost! The effectiveness of the passive increases based on the active Power Rank of the subclass, while the stat boost improves based on the level of the subclass.
- An active class may not be designated as its own subclass.
- Subclasses are now also displayed on the “Select a Class” window, along with the class's level and power rank.
- The “Select a Class” window can now be sorted by level, power rank, or availability. Sorting the same category a second time reverses the display order, making it easy to find classes with the lowest level or power rank.
- Each class gives the following bonuses when selected as a subclass:
- Gunslinger: Provides extra jump and increases all damage done to enemies while airborne.
- Neon Ninja: Provides extra jump and grants a chance to deal bonus damage to enemies at less than 20% health.
- Dino Tamer: Provides extra Attack Speed and grants Critical Hits a chance to briefly root targets.
- Lunar Lancer: Provides extra Attack Speed; during combat, grants a chance to briefly transform into a Lunar Luncer and receive some of its power.
- Ice Sage: Provides extra Magic Damage; activates a shield that absorbs incoming damage when successfully attacking foes. The shield is equal to 5% of Max Health.
- Dracolyte: Reduces cooldowns and grants Physical Damage a chance to set enemies on fire.
- Knight: Provides extra flask capacity and increases movement speed while riding ground-based mounts.
- Pirate Captain: Provides extra magic find and has a chance to drop a cannon ball from the sky when damaging enemies.
- Chloromancer: Provides extra Maximum Health; damaging enemies grants a chance to activate thistles and reflect incoming damage.
- Tomb Raiser: Provides extra Critical Hit and has a chance to spawn a random minion from a fallen foe. Only one minion of this type can be active at any given time.
- Revenant: Reduces incoming damage and grants basic attacks a chance to trigger a taunt.
- Shadow Hunter: Provides extra Magic Damage and grants magic attacks a chance to activate Searing Light, which deals damage over time.
- Candy Barbarian: Provides extra Stability and has a chance to drop candy when damaging an enemy. The candy increases attack and either movement speed or healing.
- Fae Trickster: Increases gliding speed and grants Critical Hits a chance to spawn bombs that damage and stun enemies.
- Boomeranger: Increases Critical Damage and spawns a fae companion that provides healing if its master falls to low health.
- Note that the subclass passive for the Dracolyte is designed to support players who primarily play magic damage classes and want to experiment with physical damage classes. The subclass passive for Shadowhunters is designed to do the opposite. These may be swapped if they prove too confusing.
Shadow Tower Foyer
- Players entering the Shadow Tower via the Atlas spawn into the new Shadow Tower Foyer:
- The foyer contains three separate platforms indicating desired difficulty level, allowing players to easily find other adventurers to partner with. The platforms may or may not also provide random pools to fish in.
- Entering the foyer automatically adds players to the "ShadowTower" chat channel. Leaving the foyer automatically removes them.
- Players entering the Shadow Tower via a portal now have the option of entering the tower directly or heading first to the foyer.
- The fearsome Shadow Hydrakken has awakened on the Shadow Tower’s fourth floor! This ancient, multi-headed beast spews vile acid on its foes--talk about morning breath!
- Watch out for parasites!
- Hisssssssssssss. Don't heck with him. 5x Wall Snek.
- The Darknik Dreadnought, Dr. Darknik's latest mechanical machination, now guards the fifth floor of the Shadow Tower. A battle robot bristling with armaments, it’s ready to give Trovian invaders a very, VERY warm welcome!
- You won't like him when he's angry.
- Adventurers wishing to avoid their curtain call had best employ a better defense than Cubic Curtain.
Additional Shadow Tower Updates
- Daughter of the Moon has relocated to her new penthouse on the sixth floor of the Shadow Tower.
- Higher-quality keys can now be used to open Shadow Vaults. Moon Keys can open Normal and Hard Shadow Vaults, while Eclipse Keys can open Normal, Hard, and Ultra Shadow Vaults.
- Titan and Lunar Souls now drop from Shadow Vaults instead of being directly awarded after defeating a Shadow Titan.
- Daughter of the Moon now drops a new resource called Despoiled Divinity in addition to Lunar Souls. One Despoiled Divinity can be earned for each Shadow Tower difficulty, up to a maximum of 3 per week.
- Many new rewards have been added to the Shadowy Market for Hearts of Darkness, Titan Souls, Lunar Souls, and Despoiled Divinity.
- The amount of Flux dropped from Titan's Treasures has been significantly reduced.
- The number of Titan Souls dropped by Shadow Titans has been adjusted as follows:
- Spikewalker Normal/Hard/Ultra: 1/2/3
- Weeping Prophet Normal/Hard/Ultra: 1/2/3
- Vengeful Pinata God Normal/Hard/Ultra: 1/3/5
- Shadow Hydrakken Normal/Hard/Ultra: 1/3/5
- Darknik Dreadnought Mk II Normal/Hard/Ultra: 1/3/5
- Previously, explosions only damaged Shadow Titans if they occurred near the center of the Titan. This bug has been fixed, and explosions now damage Shadow Titans if they hit any part of them.
- Elite enemies can now spawn in the Shadow Tower. Each drops a guaranteed Shadow Shard, with a chance for one extra shard in Hard mode and two extra shards in Ultra.
- An assortment of new enemies have migrated to the Shadow Tower.
- Shields no longer prevent being killed by the Daughter of the Moon's one-shot attack.
Fae Trickster Updates
- The duration of Faerie Dance staves has been increased to 15s from 10s.
- Faerie Dance staves now use player health and take 75% less damage.
- The attack speed of Faerie Dance staves has been reduced to 1.0 from 1.25.
- Ego Blast now deals 20% more damage.
- An Ego Blast crit is now 51% of base damage.
- Glitterbomb now has a 0.5s stun and deals 33% more damage.
- Glitterbomb no longer knocks back enemies.
- The explosion radius on Glitterbomb has increased to 3.5 from 3.0.
- The Fae Trickster class gem, Faerocious Facsimile, has been temporarily removed from the class gem loot table until it can be improved. Existing copies of Faerocious Facsimile can continue to be used.
- A completely new class gem has been added for Fae Tricksters! This new gem shields Ego Blast for one additional hit before the bonus damage is temporarily removed. It can be found in the Shores of the Everdark with a class gem key. Enjoy!
- The Progression Weekly Deal has been reborn as the Turboriffic Weekly Deal! It now offers 25 Golden Gem keys, 10 Double Experience Potions (2x the previous) and 20 Bound Brilliance! This blockalicious bundle will appear in the Store every four weeks.
- Five new dragons have landed! Recipes for each can be found in the Dragon Crucible, and their egg fragments have been scattered throughout the game.
- Voidwalker Dragon Egg Fragments for Indurion, the Unwavering, can be found in Shadow Caches.
- Iridescent Dragon Egg Fragments for Baesmuth, the Shaper's Gift, can be found randomly while mining.
- Spinner Dragon Egg Fragments for Rachnaphon, the Silent Spectator, can be found as a rare drop from spiders in the Fae Forest biome.
- Floral Dragon Egg Fragments for Petallura, Nature's Beckoning, can be found randomly from planted harvests.
- Preserver Dragon Egg Fragments for Miraldis, the Primordial Preserver, can be found as a rare drop from dinosaurs in the Jurassic Jungle biome.
- Ice Dragon Egg Fragments for Wyntegra, Galenor's Pride, can be found while mining ice shards in the Permafrost biome.
- A new category, Ancestral Dragon, has been added to Collections to break up the large Legendary category and more accurately reflect the different methods of acquisition.
- A special login event just for PTS has begun! Each daily login for the next four days will grant:
- 1 Gem Forge
- 500 Bound Brilliance
- 500 Binding Darkness
- 15 Level 25 XP coins
- 15 Level 20 XP coins
- 1,000,000 Flux
- 9999 Eyes of Q’bthulhu
- 500 Hearts of Darkness
- 500 Diamond Dragonite
- 100 Titan Souls
- 100 Lunar Souls
- 25 Stellar Empowered Gem Boxes
- 100 each of yellow/red/blue Shadow Gem Boxes
- 1,000,000 each of yellow/red/blue gem dust
- 500 Ninth Lives
- 5 Builder's Rough Focus
- 5 Builder's Precise Focus
- 5 Builder's Superior Focus
- 5 Contained Chaos Spark
- Legendary and Primordial Dragons now unlock directly into Collections when crafted.
- Fixed an exploit with the Loot Collected leaderboard.
- The prevalence of the Peaceful Hills biome has been increased in all worlds. Sunlight Bulb harvesters rejoice!
- The spawn rate of Sunflower Shrines in Peaceful Hills biomes has been increased.
- Added a message letting players know they cannot fish without a lure.
- Added the Regal Eagle, Water Goat, and Wolfrik Hat Styles to Stash Exclusives. Get them with Super Style Unlockers!
- They skitter, they squeak, they have cubular feet! Rat mounts have been added to the Adventurer's Crafting Bench. Rat Talismans can be found very rarely in Uber 8 and higher adventure worlds.
- The rewards for completing the Golden Thread have been revamped for new players.
- Three new maps by xandllu (fire and ice, spring bellowing, Valley of Colors) and 2 new maps by Nuxus1 (Hotel, MetalWorld) have been added to the PvP rotation.
- New spear styles by Zayth and Rosain have been added to the game!
- ”Daily Loot Chests” have been renamed “Leaderboard Reward Chests” to reduce confusion, since they are now only available from the XP Weekly Leaderboard.
- The “Show Challenges and Objectives” menu option no longer requires a restart to take effect.
- Fixed the "Any" category in the Marketplace.
- Fixed an issue where some Chaos Chests could not be claimed as currency on sold auctions.
- Fixed a bug where pressing the “locate” button on a crafting item claim directed you to the Adventure Inventory instead of the Crafting Inventory.
- The Trolling Trawler now grants 100 mastery and requires 3 Ancient Scales to craft rather than 200.
- Fixed the gem border for an ability in adventure mode sticking around in build mode.
- The Triumphant Troveblade weapon style, a special blade obtained by purchasing a $100 pack, is now in the "Store" sub-category in Collections/Styles/Melee.
- Fixed a bug that occurred when quitting the client after loading the game for the first time.
- New biome-specific craftable benches have been added to the Builder's Crafting Bench for every biome. The biome-specific recipes previously found in the Workbench have been moved to these individual benches. Generic recipes remain on the original Workbench.
- Unlocking Selene the Celestial via a Golden Dragon Effigy will now grant the Lunar New Year Dragon Spirit Badge.
- Attempting to replace a gem with another gem that won't fit in the socket will now result in the correct error message.
- Removed a duplicate item from the Medieval Highlands recipes.
- Fixed inconsistencies with the item and collection names of the following, per community feedback:
- Shuffling Shrimp Nigiri
- Cygnus_01 Speedcycle
- Snowfest Log
- Trovian Tumbler
- Personal Pop Parade
- Pink Gummy Barbearian
- Blue Gummy Barbearian
- Pink & Blue Gummy Barbearian
- Fixed the Shadow Fridge Bottom referencing an incorrect blueprint. Thanks, Etaew!
- Wings can now be opened with 0 jumps remaining during minigames.
- Improved the report spam feature.
- Fixed Chloromancer heal VFX for seedlings when using a skin.
- Minigame elements no longer appear in PvP maps or incompatible minigame maps.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the currency selection to change unexpectedly when searching the Marketplace.
- The Ice Towers dungeon in the Permafrost biome has been removed to reduce FPS issues.
- To prevent a client crash, the Marketplace can no longer be opened while a dialog popup is visible.
- Scaled down all dragon allies to prevent them from appearing larger than some player characters.
- Dino Tamer minions now show combat numbers.
- When Cursed Skulls are active, they are now transparent and no longer block projectiles.
- The Vial of Unleashed Power now has a 10 second cooldown.
- The client no longer captures the mouse immediately upon starting and waits until the world has loaded.
- Crafting recipes which unlock collections will now display x1 if the collection hasn't been unlocked and x0 if the collection has already been unlocked.
- Fixed the A.M.O.K. Aimbot torso and left shoulder and the Royal Ranger left shoulder.
- Projectiles in the Dracolyte's Burning Ward ability now match the theme of the equipped costume.
- The Neon Ninja Ultimate no longer displays Fae Trickster VFX.
- Fixed the duration of the Reboot Ult VFX to match the duration of the power.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Today in Trove Discord Server Status
Trovian Tumbler Giveaway
Ends 2 days from now
Streamer Dream Giveaway (July)
Ends 1 week from now
Megalithic Build Contest
Ends 1 week from now
Megalithic Art Contest
Ends 1 week from now
Megalithic Mod Contest
Ends 1 week from now
Ends 20 hours from now
Fulguras and Sky Sunder Competition
Ends 4 days from now
Salt Sower Giveaway
Starts 2 days from now
Guardian Golem Giveaway
Starts 1 week from now
Siramis, Spring's Renewal Giveaway
Starts 2 weeks from now
Bon Bomba Giveaway
Starts 3 weeks from now
Starts 1 week from now
Starts 3 weeks from now
Starts 3 months from now