Ancient Dragon Ascension - Patch Notes
Adding a new dragon, first challenge of the day now awards one dragon soul.
The servers will come down at 7 AM PDT / 2 PM GMT and should be down for approximately 3 hours.
Say hello to our scaly friend: Trimach the Ancient!
- Ancient Dragon Caches from Trimach's brood are the new reward for completing challenges!
- Ancient Dragon Caches can contain Flux, Eyes of Q'bthulhu, Dragon Coins, Penta-Forged Shadow Souls, and Ancient Dragon Souls!
- Dragon Coins can be used to buy previous dragon caches, or to created Purifying Dragon Flame, which can be used with Penta-Forged Shadow Souls to upgrade Shadow 5 gear into Radiant gear.
- Ancient Dragon Souls can be consumed to unlock Ancient Dragon Ascension badges, viewable under "Badges" on the Collections screen (Default Key: Y).
- 1 soul - Ancient Dragoncrown
- 5 souls - Ally: Ancient Dragonling
- 10 souls - Ground Mount: Ancient Fledgling
- 25 souls - Ancient Arsenal set of styles
- 50 souls - Winged Mount: Ancient Dragon
- 90 souls - Winged, Firebreathing Mount: Trimach the Ancient & Radiant Weapon Aura: Ancient Allure
- 100 souls - Spirit of Trimach: Permanently grants +5 maximum energy, +1 jump, and +50 magic find to your character
Daily Dragon Soul!
The first Challenge you complete each day will now award an Ancient Dragon Soul!
- This soul cannot be traded.
Neon Dragon Souls
Still not finished with Neon Dragon Ascension? You can craft 3 Neon Dragon Souls at the Dragon Crucible in the hub for 2 Dragon Coins, 1 Golden Soul, and 15 Robotic Parts.