Sunrise - PTS Update - June 22, 2022
June 23, 2022 by Trove Forums
- Empowered Gems now have updated values for leveling.
- The cost of gem leveling has been rebalanced along with Crystal Gem deconstruction values.
- Solar Flare no longer can continue to apply slow fall after changing classes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Atlas to show incorrect information for the first Uber world.
- The warning effect on the Shadow Clam and Ashen Spore Spreader’s reflect ability now occurs shortly before the damage begins to reflect.
- Updated the Geode Topside 5-Star Dungeon chests back to the standard configuration.
- 3-Star dungeons will once again appear in Sundered Uplands. Thank you for helping us test 5-Star mechanics!
- Non-rare 5-Star bosses will once again appear in 5-Star dungeons.
- Two allies, Tszup and Sundered Shard, and two mounts, Watt’s Saucer and Sundered Sunderer, can now be found in all 5-Star boss chests rarely. These can also be crafted on the Sundered Uplands Workbench.
- Though this change was originally made only with testing in mind, Sundered Uplands will continue to appear more frequently in Prime worlds by default.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent Scroll: Defense++ (Obsidian) from applying properly.
- Adjusted some animations for Solarion.
- Classes that were previously missing audio for footsteps have had it restored.
- Spikewalker Trophies can now stack.
More PTS Pages