This event focuses on hunting Luckbeasts and Fluxbeasts, but to see them, you need to craft special food!
- Collect St. Qubeslick's Sevenspice from Treasure Isles biomes
- Hunt Luckbeasts and Fluxbeasts in Jurassic Jungle biome
- Craft food at the Min-E-Bake Oven in the hub to see them
- St. Qubeslick's Delite! 15m duration | 25x St. Qubeslick's Sevenspice, 10x Washed Totter Tates
- Feast of St. Qubeslick 2h duration | 50x St. Qubeslick's Sevenspice, 30x Washed Totter Tates, 1 Luckbeast Haunch
- Drops Luckbeast Haunch
- Rare chance to drop Luckbeast Lil Luckbeast Fluxbeast Lil Fluxbeast
- St. Qubeslick in the hub also sells the following
- New Pack Huntsman's Hoarded Horde in the Trove Store for 3000 Credits
Main Quest Chain
#0/7: Complete Qubesly's Quest to access Events
#1/7: Meet Qubesly in the Hub
St. Qubeslick's Feast 1/7: Trovian! How is your stomach? I have some plans this year for St. Qubeslick! Meet me in the hub!
Qubesly can be found next to Gardeners Wagon on the left side of the spawn platform.
#2/7: Collect St. Qubeslick's Sevenspice (25)
St. Qubeslick's Feast 2/7: Check out my wares! And my costume! Aren't I amazing? I know, I know, thank you! This year I wanted to teach you how to bake the Feast of St. Qubeslick! The first step of the recipe is the fabled Sevenspice of St. Qubeslick! I've got enough to get you started, but it comes from the TREASURE ISLES biome in Adventure Worlds!
Rewards: Dragon Coin 15
The St. Qubeslick's Sevenspice can be obtained from reward chests in dungeons and from world-bosses. Dungeons from Treasure Isles biome in both Adventure world and Drowned worlds work.
#3/7: Collect Washed Totter Tates (10)
St. Qubeslick's Feast 3/7: Next step? Starch! I mean Totter Tates! I've been authorized to sell you some, but I need to be honest, it would be MUCH cheaper if you could source the Totter Tates yourself. There's even a sink you can use behind my chair to wash 'em! If you don't have a green thumb, consider checking the MARKETPLACE.
Rewards: Bound Brilliance 15
#4/7: Craft St. Qubeslick's Delite!
St. Qubeslick's Feast 4/7: Now that you've got the ingredients, you can cook it right up on this Min-E Bake Oven next to me!
#5/7: Obtain a Luckbeast Haunch
St. Qubeslick's Feast 5/7: Equip that Delite right in your Food slot, head over to the JURASSIC JUNGLE, and find a Luckbeast! Remember, they're INVISIBLE unless you've got a St. Qubeslick's Delite or Feast equipped!
Rewards: Crystalline Core 25
Equip St. Qubeslick's Delite! and while it is active hunt for Green and Yellow T-rex dinosaurs in Jurassic Jungle biome. Eventually one of those will drop Luckbeast Haunch - found in your Crafting Materials inventory.
#6/7: Craft the Feast of St. Qubeslick
St. Qubeslick's Feast 6/7: Ok! Remember how to make the St. Qubeslick's Delite? Well, the Min-E-Bake Oven can also make the Feast! It's next to me in the Hub, give it a shot once you've obtained the ingredients!
#7/7: Collect One of the Luckbeast's Treasures
St. Qubeslick's Feast 7/7: Great work, Trovian! Now that you can make the Feast, you can spend more time hunting the Luckbeast for some of its treasure!
Rewards: Builder's Superior Focus 1
Hunt Luckbeast or Fluxbeast until one of the following drops:
- 09/03/2021 "Gather an Ore" Chaos Chest 10
- 10/03/2021 "Upgrade a Gem" Lustrous Gem Box 3
- 11/03/2021 "Complete an Adventure" Empowered Gem Box 3
- 12/03/2021 "Complete a Challenge" Dragon Coin 15
- 13/03/2021 "Complete a Dungeon" Double Experience Potion 1
- 14/03/2021 "Trigger Magic Find" Lucky Clover 1
- 15/03/2021 "Gather a Key Fragment" Lunar Soul 5
- 16/03/2021 "Gather an Ore" Chaos Chest 10
- 17/03/2021 "Upgrade a Gem" Lustrous Gem Box 3
- 18/03/2021 "Complete an Adventure" Empowered Gem Box 3
- 19/03/2021 "Complete a Challenge" Dragon Coin 15
- 20/03/2021 "Complete a Dungeon" Double Experience Potion 1
- 21/03/2021 "Trigger Magic Find" Lucky Clover 1
- 22/03/2021 "Gather a Key Fragment" Lunar Soul 5
New to Trove? Get started with a new account using the link below:
You must be logged in to add a comment.