PTS has been updated with additional updates to Leviathans, adventures, and more.
Additional UpdatesTop ^
- Lobstroso's mechanics have been slightly adjusted.
- Ifera's fight mechanics have been adjusted to be more difficult.
- Leviathans now destroy blocks placed near them.
- Added badges for slaying leviathans, they reward an ego potion for each badge and hats for every other badge.
- A recycling bin has been added to where the trading post was in the hub. The trading post has been shifted slightly closer to the Battle Arena building.
- Drowned world and Igneous Isles starting boats now have loot collectors..
- The Cursed Skulls adventure from the Cursed Vale should now count for all cursed skulls.
- The costumes from the Locked Adventurine Strongbox now correctly give 70 mastery instead of 35.
- Pixel now deconstructs for an adventure key.
- New donation costs have been implemented
- The Leash Blocks in the Stables Fixture now require mounts to be present for 10 seconds before they can be dismissed.
- Mounts summoned by Leash Blocks can no longer be killed.
- The following skins now correctly change appearances for class gem abilities: Chaotic Wanderer (Boomeranger), Pyromagical Prankster (Dracolyte), and Rabbity Raiser (Tomb Raiser).
- The ChronoMancer skin for Chloromancer has had its projectile sizes reduced significantly.
Etaew November 13, 2019
Comments and Likes
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.