Damage Coefficient Stat Published
Adds the calculated damage coefficient of your current class to the stats view!
Explanation of coefficient (Thanks Hunter)
The coefficient it's not precisely your attack damage, it's just used to compare your overall stats. As far as I know it's not based off in any real damage per time measurement. You'd need some references to actually know how big your coefficient is. I'll give you some examples on those links, underneath the "Save" button you have the Damage Coefficient.
Those are rather high, but not one of the highers in Trove. The higher ones are around 2.8 and 2.9 (on classes that don't have bonuses, read note below).
Remember to check the "Ally" checkbox to get the right damage.
Note: The Candy Barbarian, aswell as some other classes, have a bonus damage, therefore, their damage coefficient is higher than other classes with the same base stats.
- Updated for Adventures Update!
- Updated with the new Eclipse UI!
- Fixed the annoying bug that made the coefficient stat not auto update when you swapped character.
- Added support for other languages, it now works for players playing in any other language than english!
- Switched to full coeffcient value instead of rounded million value (note its not as precise as the one on pfiffels website since its not using base damage for the calculation, so its a few numbers off but not alot!)