Open for useful items and a chance at epic rewards.
Untradable - this item cannot be traded
Designed by: Trove Team
5 most recent dev posts that mention "Leaderboard Reward Chest"
Fae Trickster Updates
- Correction: Ego Blast's critical damage multiplier is unchanged from Live. This was erroneously reported as changed in the previous patch notes.
- Lunar Lancer's subclass ability can no longer be used to turn in to a giant. Sorry for all the Godzilla rp out there!
- The Book of Bound Brilliance is now available to craft at the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench! This Legendary Tome will grant 5 Bound Brilliance once a week.
- Bound brilliance has been removed from the Leaderboard Reward Chest loot tables.
- Fixed a rounding error in power rank for gems.
- Empowered gems with the same ability can no longer be equipped at the same time; note that this won’t fix any currently equipped duplicates.
- Diamond Dragon Eggs can now be loot collected in to 250 diamond dragonite.
- Elemental worlds now drop Shadow Key Fragments, Moon Key Fragments, and Eclipse Key Fragments. These all have a chance to drop from clearing 1-star and 3-star dungeons, similar to how gem boxes currently drop in Prime Worlds. Patron status gives two such chances (which may result on any given chest as 0, or 1, or 2 of the drops that a Prime World chest of the same Uber level would drop.)
- Prime Worlds now drop more Shadow Key Fragments, Moon Key Fragments, and Eclipse Key Fragments. 1-star Dungeons will see their drops increased by approximately 50%, while 3-star dungeons will see their drops increased by variable amounts. Patron status doubles such drops.
- The Shadow Tower Lobby portals now only open to the specific difficulty for their platform.
- Prophetic Dance Pad now credits both Mew2ian & Spree as creators.
- Fixed leaderboard scrolling in the Shadow Tower leaderboards.
- The Shadow Ranger costume box now unlocks the appropriate costume.
- The Maelstrom Monitor (purchased from the Shadowy Market for Titan’s Souls) is now tradable.
- Fixed a hole in the Spikewalker Sail.
- Pressing ‘E’ to enter the selected world now works in the Trovian Atlas.
- Nodes in the Trovian Atlas now highlight on hover.
- Fixed an issue causing Tomb Raiser's subclass to give much less Critical Hit Chance than intended.
- The character sheet icon will now update when the equipped subclass is changed.
- Returned the Reveling Reindeer’s missing feet.
- Fulguras is no longer a tripod.
- The Workbench once again appears on the Builder's Crafting Bench.
- A special login event just for PTS has begun! Each daily login for the next three days will grant:
- 1 Gem Forge
- 500 Bound Brilliance
- 500 Binding Darkness
- 15 Level 25 XP coins
- 15 Level 20 XP coins
- 1,000,000 Flux
- 9999 Eyes of Q’bthulhu
- 500 Hearts of Darkness
- 500 Diamond Dragonite
- 100 Titan Souls
- 100 Lunar Souls
- 25 Stellar Empowered Gem Boxes
- 100 each of yellow/red/blue Shadow Gem Boxes
- 1,000,000 each of yellow/red/blue gem dust
- 500 Ninth Lives
- 5 Builder's Rough Focus
- 5 Builder's Precise Focus
- 5 Builder's Superior Focus
- 5 Contained Chaos Spark
- 50 Class Gem Keys
- 250 Shaper’s Stars