Heart of Darkness crafting
Rare Crafting Material. Found in Shadow Caches, awarded for completing Shadow Arenas.
Designed by: Trove Team
You must be logged in to report the current market value.
|PC||Min: 1,650||Max: 13,000||Avg: 7,164|
|XBOX||Min: 0||Max: 0||Avg: 0|
|PS4/EU||Min: 0||Max: 0||Avg: 0|
|PS4/NA||Min: 0||Max: 0||Avg: 0|
Graph and Recent Submissions
Percentage displays difference to the average reported Flux price.
Used as Ingredient
This item is used as an ingredient in recipes to make the following items:
Related Forum Threads
25 most recent forum posts that mention "Heart of Darkness"
|Inventory||TheLoneR4ngerNL||3 months ago|
|Marketplace stealing flux||Merchination||3 months ago|
|Dragon Egg, Heart of Darkness, droprates and filling Tomes on console is bad.||doom8589||7 months ago|
|Dragon Eggs bye bye||Chalsitu23||10 months ago|
|Need help on Ultra Shadow Tower||Irpee||1 year ago|
|Chances of getting a heart of darkness?||bolony21||1 year ago|
|My 1000 Shadow Cache Opening||PresidentTrapinch||1 year ago|
|Sky World Hearts of Darkness Bug||LancelotSv||1 year ago|
|Just lost a heart of darkness.||Raiga||2 years ago|
|Dat Luck tho||Trollrage||2 years ago|
|200 shadow caches||ForDemGainz||2 years ago|
|Heart of Darkness? What happened to it?||BlackLegamir||2 years ago|
|[URGENT] Heart of Darkness Dupe||Ampitere||2 years ago|
5 most recent dev posts that mention "Heart of Darkness"
PM me their name please. We'll take a look.
Thanks - whenever someone says something that blatant in chat I will say 9 out of 10 times they're just trolling. The best way to stop having a dupe is to start talking about it. That said, we always take this seriously.
Arriving on 3/10/15!
NEW EPIC WINGS: NEON NIGHTSKY
* A new set of wings, the Neon Nightsky (designed by Tribe and Comply), can now be crafted from your Crafting Bench! This will not be easy or cheap!
* The community will need to come together to find the location of the four hidden crafting stations before you can even attempt to craft these impressive wings.
== GAME UPDATE==
* When using Join in your friends list or /joinme, the joining player is now teleported to the current location of the other player.
* Fixed a bug where mass looting could fail if you are targeting a piece of loot or a usable object.
* Deconstructing equipment for materials will now also save the equipment's style to your collection if you don't already have it. Style Savers have been rendered obsolete and converted into Deconstructors.
* Mag Riders now trample grass and other collectibles like mounts do.
* Seasonal spring ladybugs have emerged from their eggs and now roam the hub worlds.
* The game will no longer crash when placing monorail tracks in flowing liquids.
* Players should now get Vox the black budgie in RIFT when reaching level 20 on any class!
* Chaos Chests have been randomized. Discover what new treasures they hold this week!
** This week's Chaos Chests preview Pemborg the Robo Corgi!
* Blood Knight and Sharp Shooter Costumes are now on the store and in the costume mystery box!
* Dance Pad is now on the store!
* You no longer lose magic find when dying in a club world!
* Club logs are capped to 2000 lines.
* You can now kick out non-club members or lower-ranked club members from club worlds.
* Fixed a bug where the Rapt Berserker passive would trigger when Dracolyte's Burnt Offering exploded.
* Enemies snared by the Neon Ninja's stasis attack are no longer knocked back by attacks.
* The Radiant Arrow ability now charges 30% faster.
* The Sun Snare trap now lasts 10 seconds down from 20.
SHADOW DUNGEONS AND ARENAS
* Shadow Arenas and Dungeons now drop Shadow Shards instead of Flux.
* A representative of the Shadow Market has begun appearing in Shadow Arenas and Shadow Dungeons!
* Exchange your Shadow Shards at the representative for Shadow Caches, which contain eyes and tentacles. There's also a rare chance at wings, as well as a Heart of Darkness!
* Should you get lucky and find a Heart of Darkness, the Shadow Market will gladly take those of your hands in exchange for some extra-shadowy goods. But what value do these hearts hold for this mysterious being? Should you really be furthering its possibly-nefarious agenda? Are you sure you want to be trafficking with beings of shadow...?
* Permafrost and Dragon biomes no longer have Formicite or Infinium veins and now spawn more of their respective elemental ore types.
* Other biomes now spawn fire ore much less.
* The Neon City Pinball dungeon should now generate correctly.
* Have multiple stacks of components? Crafting can now use items from all of your stacks!
* Shadow Keys no longer costs Glim to craft, and now cost additional gems and fragments.
UI AND SETTINGS
* Block-meshes now switch to LOD proxies in the distance. This should help performance in dense vegetation such as farms. Use /loddistance (valid values 15-96, default is 60) to increase or decrease LOD distance.
* Fixed a bug where wing sounds would persist after entering a portal while flying.
* Fixed a bug where liquid sounds would play infinitely after fighting NPC's in liquid.
* Fix to non-positional sparkly sound caused by other Shadow Hunter - SharpShooter Skins firing weapons.
Posted 1 year ago (June 6, 2016, 8:52 pm) on Trove Forums
- Chaos chest contents have been updated! This week's featured item is the Kami of Forlorn Forests!
- Dance Pad! This awesome and musical mag rider is on sale this week for 50% off! Get your dance on!
- CHAOS WEEK! For this week only, get TWO Chaos Chests for each point of Chaos Factor!
The Battle Arena maps have changed!
Three maps have been rotated out, and three new maps by community members Gamerhaze84, SoulSociety, and DyanandAssociates have been added! Go have fun killing each other!
- Fixed a boat related crash!
- Adventure box drops are now pulled from the pool of all boxes and now drop more rarely. This is the new default state of boxes. In the future when new boxes are added they will be run as a temporary event and then we will revert to this state after.
- Added Magic Find stat to the permanent stats gained when unlocking Yorinn and Erel.
- Removed the double-stats granted for having Selene unlocked.
- Heart of Darkness burning a hole in your soul? Well, partner, head on over to the Adventurer's Crafting Bench and craft yourself one of them Lampooning Lambshade mounts!
- The Star Bar now sends your rewards to the Claims window.
- Fixed a bug that could cause credits or cubits to be deducted despite cancelling a purchase.
- Added some footstep and/or jump sounds to: Iguana/Lizard mounts, Neon Kami, Frost & Hellhounds.
With the Eclipse update we added a big batch of awesome new Shadow Tower rewards. To keep in line with the new loot we’ve increased the difficulty of enemies in the Shadow Tower.
Defeating the Daughter of the Moon grants Despoiled Divinity. Save up enough and you can pick up a brand new legendary dragon, Olhukoi, the Moonlit Muse.
You can also use Despoiled Divinity to purchase all new costumes for each of Trove's 15 classes.
More new items are also available for Hearts of Darkness (collected from Shadow Caches). All of these HoD items can be traded to friends or sold on the Marketplace! Heart of Darkness items include 4 mounts, 4 allies, 4 costumes, a sail, a boat, and a mag rider.
We've also added 13 all new rewards that are purchasable with Titan Souls. These new items include even more allies, sails, and costumes.
Defeating the Shadow Tower bosses directly can earn you gorgeous new mounts such as the Hewn Hydrakken Head, Hydrasnek, or Dreadnought Mk I Prototype!
The difficulty of the newly updated Shadow Tower also brings challenge back to the end game. It shouldn’t be a trivial matter to solo clear the toughest content in the game in a few seconds.
Having tougher enemies in the Shadow Tower encourages players to group up. Also, using the Gem Forging system to power up your best gems will help add a ton of power and make things much easier over time. Less than 24 hours after the Eclipse update and well over 1,000 Trovians have successfully beaten Ultra mode Daughter of the Moon.
Leaving out the patch note that called out this change was not intentional and it has been added to the patch notes now.
We’re discussing this oversight internally to make sure something similar doesn’t happen in the future.
- To fit with the new and improved Shadow Tower rewards we've increased the challenge to match. Players that were previously able to solo Daughter of the Moon on Ultra will now want to consider running with a group or starting on Hard mode. -Note added on 8/22[/*]
This change is very new and it will likely take players some time to get used to running the Shadow Tower in groups again. We’ll evaluate the difficulty over the coming weeks as players adjust to working with ST teams and get newly updated gems. If things aren't where we want them to be we'll work on finding the best path forward.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Radiant Skyshark Giveaway
Ends 2 hours from now
Streamer Dream Giveaway (October)
Ends 5 days from now
Crisopeia Art Challenge
Ends 1 week from now
Radiant Skyshark Art Challenge
Ends 2 weeks from now
Tomb Raiser (October Class Art Contest)
Ends 2 weeks from now
Maelstrom Monitor Giveaway
Starts 2 hours from now
Corrosion Cloak Giveaway
Starts 1 week from now
Arcanium Admiral Giveaway
Starts 2 weeks from now
Huyldirjr, Singer for the Silent Giveaway
Starts 3 weeks from now
Spookyfest Art Challenge
Starts 5 days from now
Community Draws Atronos
Starts 2 weeks from now
Starts 4 weeks from now
Starts 1 month from now
Trovesaurus 3rd Anniversary
Starts 1 month from now
Starts 4 months from now
Starts 7 months from now