Tracking developer posts from twitter, reddit and forums.
Today we had some connection issues and all versions of Trove had unplanned downtime. We were able to determine the cause and get it fixed after a few hours.
As a thank you for your patience, everyone who logs in from now until the 2nd of April 2019 (4 AM PDT / 11 AM UTC) will be able to claim 2 Lustrous Gem Boxes.
If you are still experiencing issues connecting, please submit a ticket for our Support team.
Again, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience!
Update 1 - 2:00 AM PDT (9:00 AM UTC) - The connectivity issues should be resolved now. Thank you for your patience and if you still facing issues, please let us know!
The team is aware of the current connection issues and are working to resolve them. We'll post updates every hour, in case the connection issues aren't resolved immediately.
Please bear with us as we work to get this sorted out.
- Preparation for upcoming events.
- Fixed issue causing the Welcome Screen to occasionally not appear.
- Fixed some matchmaking bugs with Bomber Royale.
- When the message of the day is updated, you dont need to log out and back in to get the updated message.
- The controller no longer rumbles every time you jump in the Geode Caves.
- Fixed a potential crash on level startup.
- Fixed a potential crash that can occur when opening a personal chest.
- Fixed a bug causing the Credits purchase portion of the Class Select UI to not work.
We know that some of you already faced an issue with your Cornerstone showing up blank after summoning it. This issue can’t be fixed with just restarting the game, you'll need to contact our support in order to get it fixed.
As you might know, our support team is getting many tickets per day, so you may wait longer than is usual to get a response. However, there is a simple trick you can use to get a faster response if your Cornerstone shows up blank:
The correct subject
Don’t try to put too much information in here. Keeping it short helps us see what the issue is at a glance. It's also vitally important that the subject is very specific to the exact issue you're having. A simple "Cornerstone" or "Blank Cornerstone" works perfectly in this case.
Provide important info in the body of your ticket
Our support agents want to help you quickly. In order to do so, they sometimes must ask many questions. If you provide all needed answers from the beginning, you can avoid having a lengthy e-mail exchange as we try to gather necessary details.
Here are examples of important info to put in your ticket:
- Your Character name.
- The platform you are playing on (PS4, Xbox One, PC) as well as your region (North America or Europe).
- When did the issue occurred? Please specify as clear as possible and in best case you can provide the date.
Subject: I lost my castle
Description: I’m playing Trove since 2014 and put plenty of effort into my castle to make it look like I want to and now everything is just gone!! Please help!
Subject: Blank Cornerstone
Description: Today I went into Trove and tried to summon my Cornerstone, but it didn’t show up correctly. Please restore my Cornerstone.
Character name: TKCastle
Platform: PS4 NA
Updating your ticket
Please do NOT update your ticket unless the customer team asked you to do so. When you add new info to a ticket in queue it will go all the way back to the end of the queue. Also, do NOT create multiple tickets for the same issue. It won’t make the answer come faster if you keep sending new tickets.
If you feel like you have waited too long already, get in contact with your Community Managers, provide the ticket ID and they can recheck the status for you.
Last but not least: Allow our support team to take action
If the support team can restore your Cornerstone, they will replace the broken one with an older version of what you have built before. Since it is a backup of your Cornerstone, it could be that some of the changes you recently have done would not be there anymore. Because of this reason our support team needs your permission to proceed and giving the greenlight right away, can also speed up the whole process.
We hope these guidelines will help you further!
Thanks for reading.
Club Fixture Rent Autopay
- There is now a checkmark next to the Pay Rent button in the Club UI.
- Selecting this button will allow rent to autopay for future weeks as long as there are enough clubits available.
- Rent will be paid as soon as someone enters the club world as long as clubits are available.
- This option is only available to club members with the Fixture Upgrade permission.
30,000 Power Rank Subclass Tiers
- The Tier 6 rank for subclasses now applies to the 25,000 to 30,000 Power Rank bracket.
- There is now a Tier 7 rank for subclasses above 30,000 Power Rank.
- Tier 7 passives have either a higher chance to occur or higher values.
- Fixed the issue where the Character sheet would open randomly.
- Companions and reliquaries are now equipped items and are no longer found in the Geode inventory while used in the caves.
- /dnd should now correctly block invite attempts, even if entered after a /joinme was already rejected.
- Spirit Spears animations should not continue to play if a Revenant dies while they are active.
- The blastflowers created by Flower Power now damage blocks at their height or above, but do not damage blocks below them.
- Plants and ore in the Geode Caves are now affected by Gathering Day.
- The Crystallogy and Geodian Workbench are now craftable from the Builder's Crafting Bench.
- The recipes to craft 100 Critter Treats, Comfort Blankets, and Curing Kits at the Crystallogist rank have been replaced by recipes to craft 10 instead. The recipes to craft 100 are now available at Geodemancer rank.
- New Crates and Vaults are now available under the Dabbler, Enthusiast, and Lithologist levels of Crystallogy to help convert low level resources into higher level resources.
- Crafted Dragon Souls can now be deconstructed in to their base materials.
- Fixed some missing translations when the player's Power Rank is too low to receive loot in Shadow Towers.
- The Gems Expertise Thread now correctly references Uber-9 Gem Boxes rather than Shadow Gem Boxes.
- Ring boxes now have an error message when they fail to open due to a full inventory.
- Fixed the Market Daily Bonus block on the Travelling Merchant fixture to properly grant clubits.
I edited a few things in this thread now. Please do understand that you are welcome to share and discuss your feedback in this forum but keep in mind that we do not accept insults in any way against towards other players or the development team. I hope the conversation can continue without any more edits.
Gardening (Spring) Art Contest
Art Contest Ends 3 weeks from now
St. Qubeslick 2019
Event Ends 2 days from now
Secret Art Contest 2
Art Contest Starts 3 weeks from now
Event Starts 2 weeks from now