Items which unlock this collection:
Mount: Balefire Phoenix Un-tradable
25 most recent dev posts that mention "Balefire Phoenix"
Arriving on 4/14/15!
NEW IN THE STORE
* Chaos chest has been randomized! It's Meownt preview week! If you want a Meownt (and you do, probably more than one) open some chests.
* Shadow giants now drop tentacles.
* Increased the max players per spawn in adventure worlds from 6 to 8.
* Treasure Isles now spawns lairs more spread apart.
* You can now craft the Cocoa Cascade block at the Cube Converter. This block will generate chocolate for a Cornerstone or Club World.
* Adventurer's Eggster Boxes no longer drop. Adventurer's Phoenix Boxes will now drop randomly from NPCs defeated and dungeon and lair chests. These have a chance of containing the rare Truefire Phoenix or Balefire Phoenix mounts when opened.
* Shadow Caches now drop tentacles more frequently.
* All ships have increased acceleration and turning rate.
* Ships now have cannons and oceans have buoys to shoot.
* Fixed a bug where Neon Ninja could get a never-ending speed buff after a Shadow Flip.
* You can now craft the Candy Fishing Pole!
* There are now chocolate fish.
* There are now rare enchanted fish.
* Fishing sometimes now fishes up (completely useless) old boots.
* Uncommon fish are slightly more uncommon.
* There are two new mounts craftable with Ancient Scales and Enchanted Scales.
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
* Improved the aiming display when throwing.
* Fixed bug where all recipes in the Collections window show 0 mastery points.
* Fixed a fishing bug where you could get stuck after reeling in.
* The multi-transfer prompt is now shown when dragging stacks of items into the Deconstructor.
* The consecutive days logged in and max consecutive days logged in stats should work now.
* Fixed a bug where fishing lures cast into the abyss in Radiant Ruins weren't refunded.
* Fixed a bug where you got no fish when fishing with your last lure.
* New VFX for the Shadow Hunter - Relic of the Past and Dead Shot costumes.
* Treasure Isle styles now drop in Treasure Isle zones and can be unlocked by the Style Surprise.
* New Treasure Isle dungeon from Grumpntug.
* New Fae Wilds dungeon from KtlavskoX.
* New Fae Wilds dungeon from Psychobeans.
* New Fae Wilds dungeon from Eririka.
* New Dragonfire Peaks lair from Laegh.
* New Dragonfire Peaks lair from Talitayn.
* New Neon City lair from PokeyBloke.
* New Undead Hills lair from MajorTom.
* New Undead Hills lair from Milambit.
* New Fae Wilds lair from Barneebrown and Cheeser.
* New Permafrost lair from BrianVII.