Shadow Hunter Classes
Shadow Hunters destroy evil wherever it may hide. Heed the Dark Whispers of your captured shadow, pick off distant enemies with a charged Radiant Arrow, and trap them with Sun Snares when they get close.
Dark Whispers (Level 0)
Nearby enemies periodically receive a Shadowmark, increasing the damage they take from charged Radiant Arrow shots and allowing the Shadow Hunter to see them through walls.
Radiant Arrow (Level 1)
An attack that can pierce through enemies and walls. Hold for at least 1 second to charge, causing it to deal extra damage to Shadowmarked enemies.
Sun Snare (Level 3)
Throws a blinding trap which stuns and damages all nearby enemies for 2 seconds when triggered.
Arrow of the Goddess (Level 5)
Applies Shadowmark to all nearby enemies. Empowers the Shadow Hunter's next Radiant Arrow, increasing its damage, doubling critical damage, and causing it to knock enemies back.
[gear=Bow]Physical Damage,Critical Damage,Critical Hit/Jump,Movement Speed[/gear]
[gear=Hat]Maximum Health,Critical Damage,% Maximum Health/Magic Find,Movement Speed[/gear]
[gear=Face]Maximum Health, Critical Damage,Physical Damage,Movement Speed[/gear]
[gear=Ring]Physical Damage,Critical Hit/Magic Find[/gear]
- [flask=vial_auto] (if using Surestrike/Unyielding)
- [flask=vial_multiminion] (if using Beamer)
- [flask=vial_magicfindrefill] (For high MF speed farming, used with Trailblazer)
- [emblem=effect_crit] (if crit hit is needed)
- [emblem=effect_minionspawn_rangedphysical] (if crit hit is not needed)
- [emblem=effect_jumpspeed] (For high MF speed farming, used with Conjurer's Flask)
- [emblem=effect_shield] (Used with Death-defying, Can tank anything, even with full dps build)
- Physical Damage on Everything
- Critical Damage on Everything
- Critical Hit on Enough Gems to Reach 100% (Swap Surestrike with Beamer)