Bomber Royale Season 3 is now live on PC!
We’re proud to announce that Bomber Royale Season 3 is now live for PC!
Jump into action and discover new Bomber Royale rewards, maps, bombs and a brand-new queue system.
The update does not stop there as it comes with new player made dungeons, styles, a plethora of bugfixes & much more!
Here is an overview of today’s patch notes (PC only):
Bomber Royale Season 3
- Bomber Royale has been refreshed with new maps, new bombs, new rewards, a new queue system, and new options to have private matches.
- Four new maps have been added – Broken Towers, The Pit, Dubstep Blast, and Serenity. These maps are smaller than the existing maps in order to encourage faster and more engaging matches.
- Three new power-ups have been added:
- Critter Bomb – A cage that does not bounce, but breaks open and releases critters to attack opponents. This replaces the Rubber Bomb and is limited to a single use.
- Trap Bomb – A trap with a delayed arming phase before exploding when any other player approaches. This trap behaves like a Sticky Bomb and obtaining one will overwrite the other.
- Energy Powerup – A single use ability that refills energy to 100%. This competes with the health powerup – obtaining one will overwrite the other.
- Players can no longer use the interact button (E) in order to pick up power-ups without running over them.
Bomber Royale Queue
- Players will now be placed into a queue for Bomber Royale matches similar to the queue for Delves rather than immediately being transported to the glass cage. Players can change worlds and otherwise continue to play the game while queued.
- If players queue for both Bomber Royale and Delves, whichever queue pops first will whisk them away and remove them from the other queue.
- After dying in a match, players can rejoin the queue and spectate the other players until the queue triggers.
Private Bomber Royale Matches
- Players can now obtain Gateways for a private Bomber Royale match. These are available for each new map and can be found on the Bomber Bench.
- These games do not count towards Leaderboard stats or give Blast Coins as rewards, but allow for a quick match with friends or club members.
- After placing a matchmaker, players can interact with it to join the queue. Once the maximum number of players have joined in the match will automatically start, or the placing player can interact with the Gateway to rush the queue to start a map for 2-20 players.
- After dying in a private match, players can continue to spectate or be returned to their starting world.
Bomber Royale Rewards
- New temporary golden Bomber Royale bomb styles have been added to the Leaderboards for players in the top 100 for Kills, Games Won, and Direct Damage Dealt in Bomber Royale.
- Decoration banners have been added to the Leaderboards for players in the top 10 for Kills, Games Won, and Direct Damage Dealt in Bomber Royale. These banners can only be placed on cornerstones.
- All previous season rewards are now available for Burnt Coins, a new currency for this purpose. New rewards are crafted using Blast Coins, which can be obtained by playing Bomber Royale matches, by placing on Leaderboards, and completing the reworked Bomber Royale Tome. All previous season coins as well as Blast Coins may be converted to Burnt Coins at the Bomber Bench.
- The Bomber Bench has been reorganized. All previous season’s rewards are now available for Burnt Coins.
- 2 new allies have been added to the Burnt Coins section of the Bomber Bench – Kyrithite and the San and Cynguine Burgeoning Virulence allies.
- Players can craft a Double Experience Potion, Crystalline Cores, Freerange Electrolytic Crystals, and Trovian Loops once a week for 30 Blast Coins at the Bomber Bench.
- Players can craft Dragon Coins, Chaos Cores, Bound Brilliance, and Builder’s Superior Focus once a week for 30 Burnt Coins at the Bomber Bench.
- New recipes have been added for Blast Coins, including decorations, allies, mounts, bomb styles, auras, and wings.
- Zyntryn, the Fury and the Furious Dragon Egg can be crafted at the Dragon Crucible or the Bomber Bench. The Furious Dragon Egg Fragments can be obtained from the Bomber Bench or the daily Bomber Royale adventure.
- Knockback has been adjusted across the board for both player and enemy attacks, and high Stability values can now have a more noticeable effect.
- Damage done relative to the target’s maximum Health can increase or decrease the knockback effect by up to 25%.
- Boomeranger – Now receives +5% Stability as a base stat, and receives twice as much Stability for each level (+2 at early levels and gradually rising to +10 at level 30.)
- Dracolyte – Now receives +5% Stability as a base stat, and receives twice as much Stability for each level (+2 at early levels and gradually rising to +10 at level 30.) Avatar of Flame now also increases stability by 333 and an additional 28% increase (up from just 200).
- Candy Barbarian – Now receives +5% Stability as a base stat, and receives twice as much Stability for each level (+2 at early levels and gradually rising to +10 at level 30.). Double the amount of Stability is now granted from the subclass effect (maximizing at 210).
- Vanguardian – Now receives +10% Stability as a base stat and now receives +16 Stability at each level (up from 8).
- Knight – Now receives +10% Stability as a base stat and now receives twice as much Stability per level as before (varies between +16 and +32). Iron Will now also increases the Knight’s Stability by 150 (in addition to the existing 100% increase.)
- Revenant – Now receives +10% Stability as a base stat and now receives twice as much Stability per level as before (varies between +16 and +32).
- New Forbidden Spires 3 Star Dungeon from JoshuaFT!
- New Fae Wilds 3 Star Dungeon from _FutureHero_!
- New Permafrost 1 Star Dungeon from KeKo!
- New Jurassic Jungle 1 Star Dungeon from Slaycool!
- New Geode Surface Topside 1 Star Dungeon from DizzyPhysics!
- New Fae Wilds 1 Star Dungeon from RomyTheAifaCarrot!
- Added Aetalian Helmet Replica Helmet from Blazingsoul15 to Highlands.
- Added Pickaxe Inerte Staff by Mathisso99 to Frontier.
- Added Trovian Hotspot Spear by Seraphisto to Frontier.
- Added Shadowfall Spear by Exootex to Undead.
- Added Fistmas Tree Fist by sisawesome to Tundra.
- Added Twin Fae Gun by ChtiClem to Fae.
- Added Precious Possession Staff by ChtiClem to Fae.
- Added The Fish Staff by Nezz to Dragon.
- Added Scorched Ruby Rod Staff by 4rkeN to Dragon.
- Added Blazing Halberd Spear by Sugoiiiii to Dragon.
- Added TR-V 22 Gun by FlidaOne to Neon City.
- Added Charged Neon Claws Fist by Cyekie to Neon City.
- Added Sunken Shooter Gun by nimblithe to Treasure Isles.
- Added Mini Bro Spear by TFMHisztike to Shadow.
- Added Crystaltripartite Spear by Stardustian_Dragon to Geode.
- Added Quirky Quacker Helmet by AirRider to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Sebastian Superfan Helmet by MisterY to Stash Exclusive
- Added Lovely Bird Helmet by Henikey to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Fast Feline Helmet by siixxx to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Frilly Friend Helmet by _FutureHero_ to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Gazelle Gaze Helmet by _FutureHero_ to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Stunning Showoff Helmet by _FutureHero_ to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Gum Grazer Helmet by _FutureHero_ to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Mr. Bubbles Helmet by Hyus to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Resistor Bearer Helmet by 0sita to Stash Exclusive.
- Added Retro FunGuy decoration by Seraphisto to the Robotic Workbench.
- Added Digital Qubesly Plushie decoration by FranLugo123 to the Robotic Workbench.
- Added Prehistoric Qubesly Plushie decoration by FranLugo123 to the Jungle Workbench.
- Added Octo Plushie decoration by SkyTheVirus to the Island Workbench.
- Added Enchanted Qubesly Plushie decoration by FranLugo123 to the Faerie Workbench.
- Added Decorative Dragon’s Money decoration by FranLugo123 to the Draconic Workbench.
- Added Dr. Meanie Plushie decoration by SkyTheVirus to the Haunted Workbench.
- Added Nightmarish Plushie decoration by SkyTheVirus to the Haunted Workbench.
- Broke the Costume category for Styles > Hats in to individual categories for each class.
- Adjusted Shadow Tower boss trophies to stack along with a number of decorative banners.
- New sigil wings have been added for players over 850 Total Mastery.
- Fixed an issue that was causing the Shadow Seekers for Shadow Hunter to be unable to hit Darknik Dreadnought.
- Added a Magic Find Potion to the More tab of the store – available In single, x5, or x30 packs, this potion increases Magic Find by 1000 for an hour of in-game time.
- Added Bomber Boxes and Sticky Bomber Boxes to the More tab of the store – these boxes contain Blast Coins and tradable versions of the allies, bomb styles, mounts, wings, auras, and Golden Dragon Eggs for Bomber Royale.
- Kyrothon, the War Head can now be obtained by using a Dragon Effigy and has been moved to the Legendary Dragon section in collections.
- The bomb skins for Bomber Royale were previously causing vfx to not display – they now display the default or custom VFX.
- Fixed some circumstances that would result in ring mods triggering in Bomber Royale.
- Updated the “Corrupted Memories” Daily Delve Adventures to properly complete.
- Adjusted some allies to be more consistent with their Power Rank and Mastery Values. The Lil’ Tricera-Flux is now 50 Mastery and 75 Power Rank and the Lil’ Luckbeast is now 20 Power Rank.
- Updated a few Dino Tamer costumes to use matching vfx and models.
- Adjusted the location of the vfx for Vaentaera, the Perpetual dragon.