Showing pages that match the terms c_p_hair_bald, Bald.
I’ve always been a huge gamer. It started when I was young with games like SimCity, Super Mario Bros. and the educational classics Midnight Rescue!, and Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego? I moved on to RPGs with Ultima 7, Baldur’s Gate (I still have the BG2 collector’s edition box on display in my house), then WarCraft, StarCraft, Command and Conquer, and… well, a lot more games. Eventually I got into online games with Ultima Online and EverQuest.
Forum thread here!
25 most recent dev posts that mention "Bald"
Trove is getting multilingual up in here! With Brazilian Portuguese translation under way, we wanted to let everyone know that French and German are now available for everyone!
To use Trove in DE or FR just do the following:
We look forward to welcoming Brazilian Portuguese soon as well. Our thanks go out to Trovians around the world for all their support!
- Launch Glyph
- Click the Settings option at the top of the window
- Click the General tab on the left
- Select your preferred language
- Click the OK button
- Play Trove
En parallÃ¨le de la traduction en portugais brÃ©silien qui est en cours, nous tenions Ã vous informer que les versions franÃ§aise et allemande de Trove sont dÃ©sormais disponibles !
Nous sommes impatients d'accueillir les joueurs brÃ©siliens trÃ¨s bientÃ´t ! Tous nos remerciements aux Troviens du monde entier pour toute leur aide !
- Pour jouer Ã Trove en franÃ§ais ou en allemand, suivez ces Ã©tapes :
- Lancez Glyph
- Cliquez sur l'option ParamÃ¨tres en haut de la fenÃªtre
- Cliquez sur l'onglet GÃ©nÃ©ral sur la gauche
- SÃ©lectionnez votre langue dans le menu dÃ©roulant dÃ©diÃ©
- Cliquez sur le bouton OK
- Lancez Trove
Da wir momentan an der portugiesisch-brasilianischen Version arbeiten, wollten wir euch die freudige Kunde der anderen Sprachen mitteilen: Trove ist jetzt auf Deutsch und FranzÃ¶sisch verfÃ¼gbar!
Wir freuen uns, das Spiel schon bald auf brasilianischem Portugiesisch anzubieten. An dieser Stelle mÃ¶chten wir auch unseren emsigen Trovianern aus der ganzen Welt danken, die uns so fleiÃŸig unterstÃ¼tzt haben!
- So spielt ihr Trove auf Deutsch oder FranzÃ¶sisch:
- Starte Glyph
- Klicke oben im auf "Einstellungen"
- Klicke auf "Allgemein" oben links in der Liste
- WÃ¤hle die gewÃ¼nschte Sprache aus
- Klicke auf "OK", um die Ã„nderung zu speichern
- StÃ¼rz dich bei Trove ins Abenteuer
Rise of the Shadow Tower Update! Arriving on 9/15/15!
Lunar Lancer is now live!
- This fast and foxy fighter can throw spears and grapple to them, support their allies by dropping an area effect buff, and (while fighting) can transform into lunatic mode – dishing out more damage and taking much less.
- An all-new weapon, the spear is now live and available for the Lunar Lancer
Lunacy Pack is now live!
- Pick up the Lunar Lancer, both costumes, two new mounts, and two store-bought legendary tomes at a deeply discounted price!
Shadow Tower is now live!
- Use the Adventurer’s Crafting Bench to craft a Shadow Tower portal that can be placed in your Club World.
- Unlock normal mode using a Shadow Key, and unlock hard mode using the new Moon Key.
- Each Shadow Tower floor is made up of 4 Shadow Arenas, or Dungeons, followed by a Shadow Titan boss fight. Defeat each floor once a week for unique rewards in the form of Titan Souls and Lunar Souls (spent at the Shadowy Market at the end of each floor).
- Hard mode floors grant a 50% bonus to damage to any class that is the only one of its kind. This is reduced to 25% for two of the class and 0% if there are three, or more.
- Eyes of Q’Bthulhu earned from Shadow Caches increased slightly.
- The Shadow Tower has replaced standalone Shadow Arenas, thus Shadow Dungeons and the Shadow Lair no longer spawn.
- Legendary Tomes are now live. These tomes are worth 100 Mastery Points and can be triggered once a week for a large number of resources.
- Eye and Tentacle of Q’Bthulhu Legendary Tomes can be purchased with Lunar Souls
- Chaos Chest and Dragon Coin Legendary Tomes are available in the Trove Store.
- Rotating deals now refresh hourly instead of daily
- There is no longer a $5 rotating deal and instead there are two $20 rotating deals
- There are new, rare rotating deals, including a class coin, inventory space, Golden Chaos Chests, and more!
Challenge and Dragon Cache Update
- There is a new Ancient Dragon Cache which is now earned through challenges and on the Trove Store. This has 3 times as many Dragon Souls, 2.5 times as many Dragon Coins, no eyes of Q'Bthulhu and 35% less Flux. It no longer grants penta-souls as a rare result, but rarely does reward 5 coins or 10 dragon souls.
- Previous Ancient Dragon Caches will now be called ‘Flux Filled Ancient Dragon Caches’ and remain unchanged.
- Challenges now only go up to rank 3 and completing this rank grants a full non-tradable Dragon Soul. Uber 6 now grants a 4X multiplier instead of 9X.
- Added a bald hairstyle to the barbershop! Go take off all that nasty hair! Designed by Mr. E.
Additional Updates and Fixes
- Origin portals can no longer be opened in the Shadow Tower
- There is now a new set of Neophyte's Wings earned at Mastery rank 10 that are slower than other wings in the game. The previous Neophyte's wings are now Adept’s Wings and are earned at mastery rank 40.
- The Mega-Skater is no longer available through mastery and will show up again later. The Mastery recliner mount is now earned at mastery rank 30.
- Golden Thread final objective is now to hit mastery rank 20 and challenges now unlock at mastery rank 20.
- Fixed a bug where inventory items could appear upside down, especially for Mac users.
- Reduced the count of consecutive days logged in needed in half for the consecutive days logged in badge. Some people have worked hard to max this, but the barrier was just too high if it got reset. This should make it more reasonable to try again if you can’t log in a day.
- Fixed extremely rare crash when merchant NPCs are attacked.
- Custom keybindings for Flask, and adventure item slots have been reset.
- Untradable Dragon Souls and other untradable items can now be deconstructed for 100 glim.
- Crafting music blocks now gives 3 instead of 1. Sorry MajorTom.
- You can now rebind controllers through the Settings dialog and set two bindings per Action.
- Added new mappable hotkey for build mode call NextSlot for use with Controllers that selects the next non-empty hotbar slot.
- Hotkey binding has moved to the new Settings category "Hotkeys" and additional options for Controllers including "Thumbstick Sensitivity" have been added to the Controls category.
- You can now connect a controller after starting the client.
- Fixed errant cooldown sounds that triggered when changing classes multiple times.
- Setting the "appear offline" option no longer shows your current location or mastery rank on other's friends list, like if you are actually offline.
- You can now view your current Chaos Factor in your Character Sheet
- Added option to Settings to enable client audio even when the client window is in the background.
- New items have been added to the Shadowy Merchant: Chaotic Sail Shadow Ray mount, designed by FriedSushi
- New Shadow Dungeon from Stedms.
- New Shadow Dungeon from Joshato.
- New Shadow Dungeon from Evilagician.
- New Shadow Dungeon from Stedms.
- New Shadow Dungeon from Esytwin.
- New Shadow Dungeon from Guape.
- New Shadow Dungeon from Syn1x.
- New Shadow Dungeon from Kaasislvs.
- New Spear styles by Rivale, Balthier, Zukusu, CreepnChristian, Anzy, BurningPhoenix, Byoo, Afalach, Erudito, fatherGIGA, Mrfondle, Uberzolik, Zirk, Cman0147, Swashbuckler, Acculluz, Razkharn, Cretoriani, and Martik have been added to the game!
Physically making the models isn't the issue. We wont be doing bald right now. we appreciate the enthusiasm but what it really boils down to is taking care of issues like the roll back and other systems we want to implement. Finding code time can be difficult when we have such a small team. The guy who could make bald "happen" could be the same guy fixing bugs with a class or with other systems. It will happen some time though.
Then we are talking about getting into the style system and making sure it influences your actual head which would be more code work into something we haven't ventured into. We've gone over the idea of bald in a few different ways. We know it's wanted but it's a larger thing to implement than it seems. There are a few options though so it's not impossible for the future. It's just work that right now compared to other systems doesn't' have the same return.
That's actually way harder than it sounds. Bald is one we can't do because of the 1 voxel layer for hats and a single layer idea wouldn't work without a good deal of effort because you would need to make a version for every skin tone we have (our skin colors aren't authored by just entering RGB values but rather a different model for each skin tone) so that approach isn't out of the question, it just means a lot more work and then UI work for a bald option AND code work to make sure we know to swap the bald part along with the head when you change your skin tone or race. So not yet for bald but possible some day.
25 most recent forum posts that mention "Bald"
Posted by IizGrohiik 3 years ago
Posted by Grizbur 3 years ago
[BUG] Bald Hairstyle cause hats to float above your head
Posted by Stiofan 4 years ago
Bald Style Bug
Posted by Kukui 4 years ago
[BUG] Bald hairstyle makes hats float
Posted by Dank Memer 4 years ago
Trove Livestream Summary â€“ September 11th â€“ Shadow Titans, Bald Trovians, & More!
Posted by Matthieux 4 years ago
why can't u be bald???
Posted by Zhards 4 years ago
No Bald Hairstyle?
Posted by Faefi 4 years ago
We need a bald hairstyle
Posted by Dusken 4 years ago
Posted by TeeKayM 4 years ago
Look what you people did to Avarem
Posted by Alphaneos 4 years ago
Posted by Skeleton 4 years ago
Skelton hair styles ?
Posted by Hogback 4 years ago
Where is the Bald hairstyle.
Posted by Laff 4 years ago
Where's the bald love?
Posted by Sanjuaro 5 years ago
[Suggestion] Bald Hair
Posted by Threule 5 years ago
Comments and Likes
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
No comments or likes yet!