Reeling in the Stars - Star Chart
Thanks to ab and Ylva for helping me with information to understand the update.
New top floor.
Lift going up.
Interacting opens the Star Chart.
Three branches can be upgraded.
- Constellation of Gathering – obtain the power of increased gains in harvesting and experience.
- Constellation of Cubesly– obtain the power of improved flasks along with personal improvements in dungeons and delves.
- Constellation of Combat – obtain more Physical and Magical damage along with improvements to critical hit chance and damage.
- used to unlock branches or reset your points
- first three can be bought for 250 Flux at The Celestial
- additional keys can be purchased from the Trove Store for 130 Credits or 1300 Cubits.
- unlocks a specific node in the tree to receive the bonus
- purchased from The Celestial
- only 40 for sale and 120 slots, you will have to make choices
- used to purchase Celestial Sphere
- Dungeons and Delves can drop from a pool of 20/25/35/40/50 with 20/25 being more likely
- Tome: Astral Echoes Almanet can be bought for 2500 Credits and rewards 5000 Astral Echoes per week
- Pond of Power: Turtle Shells (1 Turtle Shell = 50 Astral Echos) - can be done up to 4x times a week once you have unlocked the turtle merchant from one of the paths, the vendors stock changes each day and it only has a chance to have this
- Vendor: Despoiled Divinity (1 Despoiled Divinity = 50 Astral Echoes) - can be done up to 5x a day at the vendor on the roof above The Celestial
Players' experience on PTS was that the number of Astral Echoes received in Dungeons and Delves was between 20 and 40, with 20-30 being more often. The reward felt like it was time-gated similar to Chaos Chests by spacing out the rewards every 5 minutes. Also, they feel like they will have a weekly soft cap.
|Celestial Spheres New||Celestial Spheres Total||Astral Echoes Cost||Astral Echoes Total|
Constellation Keys Needed
Found on the roof above the Celestial.