A Trovian’s middle name is Adventure. It may also be Danger. Those are the top two middle names for Trovians. No matter what your middle name is, Adventure Worlds are where you go to find the toughest fights, the best building blocks, and the sweetest screen shots #nofilter.
Adventure Worlds are procedurally generated, which means that no matter how far out you travel, you’ll find an endless horizon full of new Dungeons and Realms stretching out before you! Press M to open your map and get a glimpse of the size of your Adventure World. Different map colors represent different environments, which all offer distinct challenges and rewards. When you first enter an Adventure World, you’ll land in the Peaceful Hills. This grassy realm is free of predators, but beware of powerful Shadow Giants who infiltrate the world and seek to destroy it!
- Novice – This green Adventure Portal is the right challenge for players levels 1-3
- Adept – Trovians level 4 and 5 will head into the Adept Adventure Portal
- Elite – The Elite Adventure Portal is for players between level 6 and 7
- Master – Find opponents for levels 8 and 9 in our Master Adventure Portal
- Uber – After hitting level 10, you’ll move into Uber Adventures.
Uber Adventure Worlds offer the toughest challenges for hardened Trovian heroes, from extra difficult Dungeons to Shadow Arenas!
- Uber World Dungeons, which are marked by Dungeon Tower icons on both your Compass and your Map, are especially difficult and grow even more challenging as you become experienced enough to take on additional levels of Uberness from Uber-2, Uber-3, all the way up to Uber-6. (With that in mind, if you spot someone in chat talking about U2, they either want some help with Uber-2, or have a deep affection for the Irish rock band).
- Shadow Arenas (SA) can also be found exclusively in Uber Worlds. These randomly spawned portals, which can be unlocked with crafted Shadow Keys and match the difficulty of the world in which they spawn, house the toughest enemies in all of Trove! Gather as many Trovians as possible to take on the foes found here.
Once you’ve reached Mastery Rank 30, you can also take part in Challenges.Challenges in Trove are timed objectives that you can complete to unlock your very own dragon!
Hop into Trove today and create your own adventure!