Fixed karma for gems tabs in character sheet
- Fixed a bug with opening of boxes without karma getting stuck
- Added an option to open all the boxes with the multi box opening feature, or until the inventory is full
- Added an option to open enough boxes to fill up the karma bar, should work fine in most cases except if you don't have patron and are opening gem boxes.
- Fixes for tracking tome progress on new update
- Fix the new lesser dragon cache progress to show the faster karma progress
- Slightly modified warning message on multibox feature
- Added a special button in box opening screen for multi box opening options (hopefully safe from any accidents)
- Choose from 5, 10, 35 or 70 options for opening boxes with a single click :)
- Small fix on gems screen, return normal tooltip when gem is deselected.
View progress of karma bar on lockboxes and gems in character gems tab, amount needed with patron is in brackets. Also displays progress of daily cubits and tomes when hovered!
Forum posts that mention "Karma Tooltip"
This mod has been included in the following mod packs.
Mario583's Useful Mods You Might Like. 5 years ago
Lasse's Pack 5 years ago
TomNoble Liked Mods 5 years ago
Somewhat Radar 4 years ago
Jathur's Pack 4 years ago
Utility Gameplay Mod Pack 4 years ago
NiteLights Mods 3 years ago
Mods I use 3 years ago
Basic Mod Pack for Farming 3 years ago
Scyushi's Used Mods 2 years ago
test pack 1 year ago
I like 10 months ago
M0tt4's favorite mods 2 days ago
You must be logged in to add a comment.
I've noticed that the Legendary Tome progress is off. I think it's calculating based on the old Lair/Dungeon rate and not the current numbers. They should be the same as the standard Tomes. The percentage is right, just not the calculations on number of Lairs or Dungeons needed to fill it.
I'd like to also suggest adding a way to remind people that they've filled a Legendary Tome and/or just don't have a Tome equiped. Maybe have something flash up on screen, make the Tome icon blink, or some other such way to draw attention to it.
Created: October 20, 2016
Updated: June 1, 2019
Originality: Original Work
Trovesaurus Views: 105,119