Gem Booster Box lootbox
Open for Gem Dust, Boosters (Jade Clovers, Glittering Horseshoes, Lapis Luckbugs), Augment Materials (Binding Darkness), Golden Gem Keys, or rarely an Empowered Gem Box or Ninth Life booster.
This item cannot be traded
- Store in exchange of Credits or 500 Cubits
Open to receive one of the following loot:
|Common||Jade Clover x 12|
|Common||Glittering Horseshoe x 3|
|Common||Golden Gem Key|
|Uncommon||Jade Clover x 15, 50|
|Uncommon||Glittering Horseshoe x 15|
|Uncommon||Golden Gem Key x 4|
|Uncommon||Lapis Luckbug x 3, 5, 6, 7|
|Rare||Empowered Gem Box|
|Very Rare||Empowered Gem Box x 5|
|Very Rare||Ninth Life|
Imported in Patch: Faster Fish and Double Dragon
Designed by: Trove Team
Related Forum Threads
25 most recent forum posts that mention "Gem Booster Box"
5 most recent dev posts that mention "Gem Booster Box"
Posted 1 year ago (April 25, 2016, 11:26 pm) on Trove Forums
Welcome to the Mantle of Power!
[EDIT: Added 3 previously missed patch notes under the Class Adjustments section!]
Added Weekly Contest Leaderboards!
- Get SOME AMAZING STUFF by competing in a weekly contest with your fellow Trovians! Contests can be found in the leaderboard UI. Class contests and stats-based contests will rotate weekly. We will be tuning rank levels and rewards over the coming weeks, so please offer additional feedback.
- This amazing stuff includes both the Light and Dark Pegasus mounts. Be a winner and show off your wings while mounted.
- The best rewards are given for being at the top of the leaderboard, but some rewards are given for passing a score amount, so even if you're not the best around, you can still score some sweet loot!
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to get in a state where attacks would not land.
- Re-added mastery points for level 20 (previously there was a mastery reward for having reached "max level," which resulted in many players losing mastery rank when Mantle of Power Head Start went live on Tuesday).
- Added additional mastery points for level 30.
Gem System Tuning
- Over the next few weeks we will be making adjustments to the gem system. If it impacts previous actions taken in meaningful ways we will compensate to the best of our ability. Compensation will happen in the days following the patch.
- In this case we will be giving out Lapis Luckbugs in accordance with the number of Diamond Dice, Lapis Luckbug, and Glimmering Horseshoes used. In addition some will be added for each Booster Box opened before the patch and each Booster Box opened before last week's karma hotfix.
- Diamond Dice is no longer a booster, in packs these have been changed to the Lapis Luckbug and any existing Dice will loot collect in to a Luckbug.
- The Luckbug has been buffed to grant 3X success and 5X double success.
- The Glittering Horseshoe has been buffed to grant 1.5X success rate
- A new booster now exists, the Ninth Life, which grants 40X success rate and 10X double success rate - you can find it in the store, as a contest reward, and very rarely out of Booster Boxes. These will also be available as other limited time rewards in the future.
- Free deal rotations now give one of 3 gem dust boxes, which can give between 300 and 9999 dust of the appropriate type. These will show up more often than the Booster Box did.
- The Gem Booster Box now gives more dust, but fewer boosters. It can now very rarely drop 1 Ninth Life Booster or 5 Empowered Gem Boxes.
- Chaos Chest loot has been swapped out. This weeks top loot is the Elder Boot mount! This mount has sole! Get it? It's a boot!
- There is now an Empowered Gem Box Legendary Tome in the store. Get it and use it once a week for an additional Empowered Gem Box.
- All Mantle of Power Expansion Packs now unlock this tome. This will be granted retroactively after this patch goes live. It will take at least a few hours, so please bear with us.
- Jade Clover now costs 5 Credits and can only be purchased with Credits.
- Glittering Horseshoe now costs 25 Credits.
- Boomeranger - Due to an error in calculation during our class adjustments Boomeranger Melee was increased further than intended. The intent was to have melee and ranged be similar damage. The actual result is that melee damage was far out stripping ranged damage. In order to address this we have increased the damage co-efficient on Boomeranger ranged attacks to 1.4 and decreased the co-efficient on Boomeranger melee attacks to 1.7. Boomeranger melee attacks are still extremely valuable even after this adjustment, and playing a ranged Boomeranger should be much more competitive.
- Fixed an issue where the gem version of charged shots direct damage component was not using the proper charged shot coefficient of 4.
- Gun Slinger Class Gem - Updated the duration to properly match the 10 second duration of the ult. Modified the attack speed modification from multiply by 0.5 to multiply by 0.75.
- NEW Dracolyte - Burning Ward minions now spawn more often, receive less damage from enemies, and have a longer baseline duration.
- NEW Ice Sage - Pain Freeze slow duration increased from 3 seconds to 4.
- NEW Tomb Raiser - Beckon Banshee now has the same cooldown as Banshee's Boon.
- Changed world entry so that now the required Power Rank listed on portals is also the required Power Rank to enter that world through any means (/joinworld, /joinme, friends list, club list, etc.). We are making this change to make access to new world types more special, and to help reinforce the value of earning access.
- Fixed a bug where the Shadow Hunter's gem ability would sometimes stop firing until you used another ability.
- Fixed bug where Shadow Hunter's Shadow Blitz did massive block damage
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the club invite dialog would steal keyboard input even after it had been dismissed.
- Fixed orientation of the Sparkle Sprinkle pistol style.
- Spruced up the Challenge / Quest / Objective UI a bit.
- Tombstones can no longer fall asleep. Good luck RIPing.
- Fixed bug where minions spawned by the Vial of Minion Multiplication attacked friendlies but did no damage. They now only attack enemies.
- Fixed a semi-common client crash (related to VFX).
- Fixed a bug where mounting after using /pose was weird and broken.
- Fixed bug where scores were not removed from lower difficulty Shadow Tower leaderboards after completing a higher difficulty.
Posted 1 year ago (June 20, 2016, 6:09 pm) on Trove Forums
Update - not listed in original notes:This week is our second week of changes focused around the new player experience. In addition, we have a very exciting revamp of the Collections Window and a new set of Dragons created by our community! We're going to be releasing these dragons in batches - this one is focused around rare tradable eggs. Future Dragon batches will have other types of acquisition. Finally, we've boosted Patron to be more appealing for end game players, many of whom used Patron early in their Trove experience but later decided it was no longer worthwhile.
Join us next week for some gem acquisition buffs and further new player experience enhancements.
- Fixed an issue that caused Combat Text to "be all crazy" sometimes
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Contest leaderboards from showing up
- Added info about Chaos Chest and Bulldozer sale
New Collections Window!
The collections screen got a major overhaul to improve loading time and functionality! The new window has some amazing features:
- Ability to favorite styles!
- Meta category showing all styles you've recently unlocked!
- Meta category showing all styles you've recently equipped!
- Search bar!
- A "find on the marketplace" button for uncollected styles.
- The ability to hide styles you don't own.
- And more!
- Chaos Chest contents have been updated! Bounce your way to the new Bounding Golden Beetle.
- The BULLDOZER is on sale this week for 50% off!
Three new community designed dragons descend upon Trove! You can obtain the Ludini egg from the Adventure Boxes, Erimatra egg from the Shadow Boxes and the Panatea egg from piÃ±atas!
- Ludini design by NovusNX
- Erimatra design by Screamheart
- Panatea design by Aviarei
In addition to their previous benefits, Patrons now also get:
- Doubled drop rate for Shadow Tower key fragments.
- Doubled amount of karma generation for Gem Boxes (specifically this includes all lesser gem boxes and gem booster boxes).
- Changed the magic find bonus from +200 flat Magic Find to instead doubling Magic Find (+100%).
Misc Changes / Updates
- Smoothed the XP curve before level 10, reducing the total time required to reach level 10.
- Increased Power Rank gained per class level to 15 (up from 10).
- Increased stats gained per level from 2 to 20 for the following classes: Knight, Candy Barbarian, Boomeranger and Revenant. This brings stats these classes get more in line with other classes.
- Slightly increased the amount of SpellDamage granted to the Dracolyte between levels 2 and 7.
- Fixed a bug where the "Complete a Challenge" step in the tutorial objectives wouldn't complete until you completed all tiers of a challenge. It now completes after only the first tier.
- Fixed a bug that prevented language settings from saving when you restarted your client.
- Wednesday is no longer Fast Fishing day and is now Gem Box day! Gem Boxes now drop more often from dungeons!
- Seasons are beginning to change, and the Summer PiÃ±atas have arrived!
- Quick play Battle Arena (PvP) now requires mastery rank 5 (down from 10).
- In Adept, Elite, and Master worlds there is now a small chance to get a higher level piece of equipment. You probably won't be high enough level to use it yet, but hang on to it until you can!
- Fixed a bug where right clicking items from your inventory wouldn't put them in the Trade UI after having successfully traded once.
- Added a confirmation prompt to /mf and /metaforge commands.
- Adjusted which slash commands can be used in /metaforge.
- Fixed a bug where using /floodfill on the base-ground in metaforge would crash you.
- Changed the display of Tomes so that rather than a flat XP value it shows a percent. This is because when Tomes changed to use dungeon completion rather than any xp given, you no longer saw how much experience your tome was granted. As a quick reminder, Tomes earn experience by completing Battle Arena maps or by clearing Dungeons. The amount you get for clearing a dungeon of a given type (3 star, 1 star, etc.) is flat, despite the difficulty of the world you're in.
- Fixed a bug where the visual effect of damaged blocks would show up even when VFX was in front of them.
- Exposed even more in-game text for localization.
Posted 1 year ago (June 3, 2016, 7:11 pm) on Trove Forums
Posted 1 year ago (June 3, 2016, 4:30 pm) on Trove Forums
After the launch of Mantle of Power, we made a few changes to Gem Boosters and added Karma to the Gem Booster Box. Because of these changes, we granted items to players who consumed large numbers of the Boosters or opened a large number of Booster Boxes prior to their improvements.
For players who opened 70+ Gem Booster Boxes between Apr 19th 14:00 UTC and Apr 21 02:00 UTC, we granted one Empowered Gem Box (the Karma reward) for every 70 boxes opened (with some rounding). These boxes were given out to players on Apr 29th.
For players who opened Gem Booster Boxes or who used Glimmering Horseshoes, Diamond Dice, or Lapis Luckbugs between Apr 19th 14:00 UTC and Apr 26 14:00 UTC, we granted a varying amount of Lapis Luckbugs, proportional to the boxes opened and boosters used. These Luckbugs were given out on April 27th, and on May 3rd.
Unfortunately, we've recently discovered that one of our logging aggregators had a bug which caused us to miss a small number of players when granting these items. While this issue has been fixed, it impacted the original list of players selected to receive these Empowered Gem Boxes and Lapis Luckbugs. We have since re-checked the logs and come up with a list of players who were either under-rewarded, or perhaps not rewarded at all, but should have been. We will be granting these players their missing items later today. [EDIT: As of approx 1:40 PM Pacific Time these should all be completed]
If these grants are applied to your account, they will automatically go into your inventory, but you will also see them in your claims window as long as you have not logged off since receiving them. In the claims window they will state "Purchased from the store."
The Biggest Little Update Ever
This build has a LOT of changes-that-should-be-behind-the-scenes to support Trove on consoles, however, some of these changes ended up breaking things. Our QA team absolutely crushed what was a very broken build earlier, but there are still going to be many little changes which the developers and QA both ended up missing, or which only end up popping up in a live (or live-like) environment.
So, basically, please help us out by testing every single thing in the game (especially UI screens and functionality).
===JULY 29 - 2nd Update===
- Fixed an issue where Class Gem Abilities were unavailable after changing classes.
- Fixed inventory sort so that all gems are sorted together by color > rarity > power rank
- Fixed bug where Dracolyte could get into a bad state where attacks didn't work after throwing a Burnt Offering right as his/her ultimate ended
- Fixed bug where Lunar Lancer could get into a bad state where attacks didn't work after throwing a bomb right as his/her ultimate ended
- Flux leaderboard is officially supported again, but it no longer increments when deconstructing megaflux. Flux counter has been reset.
- Fixed a bug with buttons on the Barbershop.
- Fixed a bug where stars were missing from inventory items.
- Fixed a bug where costume images wouldn't appear in the marketplace.
- Fixed a common crash bug!
- Fixed an issue where wings would sometimes draw incorrectly.
- /sortinventory - this command will automatically sort your adventure inventory!
Misc Fixes / Updates
- Fixed a crash that could occur when taking screenshots.
- Fixed bug where, with default bindings, zooming in and out with the mouse wheel in build mode also rotated the block being placed. Now, holding shift while moving the mouse wheel rotates the block, as intended.
- Fixed a display issue with the stat breakdowns in the Character Sheet where Battle Banner stats were incorrectly included in the total when not in a Battle Arena, and other stats were incorrectly included when you were in a Battle Arena.
- Fixed a non-display issue where some PvE-only stats were being applied in the Battle Arena.
- Fixed an issue that would cause some abilities not to play a "Cooldown Up" sound.
- Flagcapture points in pvp worlds should now rotate correctly.
- Revenant's Spirit Spears now destroys grass and other plants.
- Parrot in Pirate Captain - Mad Scientist skin now drops black feathers instead of red feathers.
- Drastically reduced amount of data sent to client when adding some kinds of objects, which may reduce latency.
- Fixed a bug where the Gunslinger's ultimate would cause the pitch on its attacks to keep going up and up and up and up...
- Legendary Eye Encyclopedia has been renamed to prevent confusion with the regular version, and is now called Oculus Opus.
- Legendary Tome: Big Bomb has been renamed to be more consistent with other legendary tome names, and is now called Pyrotechnics Papers.
- Fixed a bug where $Text_Like_This could show up in the Marketplace.
- FIxed a bug where $Text_Like_This could show up when waiting to log in during a queue.
- Lambent the Neolord and Syluria the Enchanting have come to terms. Stat bonuses from the badges should now stack correctly.
- Chaos chests no longer give eyes of q'thulhu as uncommon results and instead have a greater chance of pearls of wisdom.
- Gem Booster boxes have a lower chance of granting dust and a higher chance of granting Jade Clovers.
- Optimized stats recalculations on the server. May reduce network latency.
- Fixed a bug where some products would show their Cubit and Credit prices out of order.
- The Haunted Mansion in the Undead biome has been updated!
- New Treasure Isles dungeon from Screamheart.
- New mask styles from Xeof, Kot_Manul, Humpypants, DecibHell, illiagorath, MonsieurZero, Asykura, B4ileys, Tomkar, GhostlyKoala, Hirakashi, Mew2ian, and Towerfall have been added to the game!
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Radiant Skyshark Giveaway
Ends 8 hours from now
Streamer Dream Giveaway (October)
Ends 5 days from now
Crisopeia Art Challenge
Ends 1 week from now
Radiant Skyshark Art Challenge
Ends 2 weeks from now
Tomb Raiser (October Class Art Contest)
Ends 2 weeks from now
Maelstrom Monitor Giveaway
Starts 8 hours from now
Corrosion Cloak Giveaway
Starts 1 week from now
Arcanium Admiral Giveaway
Starts 2 weeks from now
Huyldirjr, Singer for the Silent Giveaway
Starts 3 weeks from now
Spookyfest Art Challenge
Starts 5 days from now
Community Draws Atronos
Starts 2 weeks from now
Starts 4 weeks from now
Starts 1 month from now
Trovesaurus 3rd Anniversary
Starts 1 month from now
Starts 4 months from now
Starts 7 months from now