Boomerangers are skilled with both bow and blade. Bomb your way through bedrock and stun any enemies you find with your trusty boomerang! When things get too hairy or scary, lob a Mysterious Urn into the fray!
Boomerang (Level 1) Primary Ability
Throws a stunning boomerang that returns after hitting an enemy or wall. If caught on the return trip, all cooldowns are reduced.
Big Bomb (Level 3) Ability 1 - Class Gem
After your big bomb has exploded, 3 chickens will spawn and attack nearby enemies
Mysterious Urn (Level 5) Ability 2
Throws an urn, dealing massive damage and spawns one of many powerups, which includes: Team Healing, Team Cooldown Reduction, Cluster Bombs and Attack Chickens
- As a Boomeranger, It is your job to fill the battlefield with chickens while Supporting your team through Mysterious Urn's random boosts, It is recommended that a Bow is used in shadow towers, to not take aggro from the tank through proximity. A sword is advised in adventure worlds, given it's AoE capabilities. Use your boomerang's stun to lock down important threads for your team to take out safely, or to give your bomb time to explode in the right place.
- Time your abilities so that they're not interrupting your basic attack, most notably the third attack in your basic combo, which does massive damage.
[gear=Weapon]Physical Damage,Critical Damage,Critical Hit/Jump,Attack Speed[/gear]
[gear=Hat]Maximum Health,Critical Damage,% Maximum Health,Attack Speed[/gear]
[gear=Face]Maximum Health, Critical Damage,Physical Damage,Attack Speed[/gear]
[gear=Ring]Physical Damage,Critical Hit[/gear]
- [flask=vial_auto] (if using surestrike, unless fights are too long)
- [flask=vial_ultimate] (if fights are long enough to run out of pots, and you have a tank)
- [flask=vial_multiminion] (if using beamer)
- [emblem=effect_crit] (if crit hit is needed)
- [emblem=effect_minionspawn_rangedphysical] (if crit hit is not needed)
- Physical Damage on Everything
- Critical Damage on Everything
- Critical Hit on Enough Gems to Reach 100% (Swap Surestrike with Beamer)
- Maximum Health on 1-2 Gems (Ideally ~500,000 Total Health)
Empowered Gems are available in any colour.
Empowered Water Gem for the Boomeranger. Big Bomb becomes a Bawk-Bomb. It still sticks to surfaces and explodes in the same area, but also spawns several chickens that attack enemies for a brief duration. Only one such Gem may be socketed at a time.
Empowered Water Gem for any class. Killing an enemy has a chance to generate a flaming disc that damages nearby enemies. Only one such Gem may be socketed at a time.
Empowered Water Gem for any class. Killing enemies causes them to explode. Only one such Gem may be socketed at a time.