Found in Adventure Worlds starting at Novice difficulty (Power Rank 0). This biome is made up of once great castles and forts that are now infested by bugs and fungi. Knight class originates in this biome. Defeat enemies and complete quests here to obtain Highlands styles and Medieval Highlands deco recipes. This biome has most bees, mushrooms and bugs so its a good place to hunt for Honeybreeze Dragon Egg Fragment, Mushroom Chunk and Sticky Ichor.
Resources and Items found in the biomeTop ^
- Honeybreeze Dragon Egg Fragment from bees and bee-like creatures (not only in Medieval Highlands)
- Iridescent Dragon Egg Fragment rarely from mining Infinium Ore veins
- Spinner Dragon Egg Fragment from Spiders
- Glim from grass and rocks
- Bomb from grass and rocks
- Enchanted Wood from Enchanted Tree Stumps
- Mushroom Chunk from musrooms and MushromMen mobs
- Sticky Ichor from all bugs
- Shapestone Ore from mining Shapestone veins
- Formicite Ore from mining Formicite veins
- Infinium Ore from mining Infinium veins
- Primordial Flame from mining Primordial Flame veins
- Golden Soul found within Shapestone, Formicite and Infinium ore veins
Terrain and Sub-BiomesTop ^
Medieval Highanlds have no distinct sub-biome. Aside from Adventure worlds Medieval Highanlds appear as The High Lands in Cursed Skylands (Air Gem World, starts at Uber-5 difficulty, power rank 900) and as Leafy Archipelago in Drowned worlds (Water Gem World, starts at Uber-3 difficulty, power rank 550).
This biome has a classical fantasy look. Bright green grass, tall trees, old castles all over the place. Terrain cn be devided into three groups: first - vast plains with sparse trees and stones; second - 'fjords', same plains but riddled with rivers and third - sky-high mountain hills. Caves are found under plains. In Cursed Skylands biome appears as scattered flat islands with occasional lakes, in Drowned worlds biome shows up as elevated islands and flat rocky shores.