- Music blocks now play in the metaforge.
- Mounts, Mag Riders, Wings, and Ships now work in the metaforge.
- You now have 100 jump in the metaforge.
- The Shadow Tower Tree dungeon now has a portal instead of a shadow lock. If your progress through Shadow Towers was blocked you'll be able to complete your ST normally after this patch.
- Cooldown behavior for abilities when switching worlds will no longer reset to max cooldown time.
- Removed some text from the Dark Dungeoneer, Fiery Fighter, and Celestial Champion packs that was referencing the beta promotion on console for a free dragon.
- SFX have returned for invasions and bombs.
- VFX tied to gem abilities are cleaned up when switching classes.
- For gem abilities, cooldowns on the effects triggered by combat won't prevent the gem from being fully equipped when switching classes to a class that has the same gem equipped.
- The Stinging Curse gem effect now works with the Fae Trickster class.
- If you have Razer Chroma hardware, you might notice some cool new effects!
This page was created automatically from http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?118560-Patch-Notes-The-Patch-with-No-Name-February-28-2017
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.