Set up and controls on ps4
Posted January 9, 2017 by pendk and viewed 10,660 times.
Hey, newcomers or veterans of trove, today i will be talking a bit about console trove, how you set up your PlayStation for it and what the controls are.
Let's get set up first, we are going to need these things for console trove on the ps4.
- internet connection
Now if you haven't downloaded trove yet, here's how you do it.
- Go to your PlayStation store
- Go to the search bar and type trove
- select trove
- launch trove
trove is not available in these countries yet:
These are the things that you need to get started on console trove, before we continue i would recommend that you make a glyph account, and link your ps4 account with the glyph account you just made, because you will get a free ally for it called: Cotton Candy.
Now you are able to join trove and get started.
Now that you have gotten into the game, here are the controls for ps4.
- R2 = basic attack
- L2 = primary ability
- R1 = 1st ability
- L1 = 2nd ability also known as ultimate ability
- Triangle = flask
- Circle = dodge
- Cross = jump
- Square = pick up loot
- Dpad down = chat
- Hold dpad down = class sheet
- Dpad up = inventory
- Hold dpad up = teleport to hubworld
- Dpad left and right = used for shadow tower keys, caches, boxes or mounts/wings etc
- Left analog = movement
- Right analog = camera movement
- Options = menu for other tabs
- Touchpad = building mode
- R1 and L1 = switching between different blocks
- Circle = selected block
- Square = selected block
- R2 = place blocks
- L2 = destroy blocks.
Okay, now that you know the controls you are ready to get into the world of trove, what are you waiting for trovian.
Hope you have a blast playing trove.
No likes yet
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.