Hey, newcomers or veterans of trove, today i will be talking a bit about console trove, how you set up your PlayStation for it and what the controls are.
How to get set up on consoleTop ^
Let's get set up first, we are going to need these things for console trove on the ps4.
- internet connection
Now if you haven't downloaded trove yet, here's how you do it.
- Go to your PlayStation store
- Go to the search bar and type trove
- select trove
- launch trove
trove is not available in these countries yet:
These are the things that you need to get started on console trove, before we continue i would recommend that you make a glyph account, and link your ps4 account with the glyph account you just made, because you will get a free ally for it called: Cotton Candy.
Now you are able to join trove and get started.
Using the controllerTop ^
Now that you have gotten into the game, here are the controls for ps4.
- R2 = basic attack
- L2 = primary ability
- R1 = 1st ability
- L1 = 2nd ability also known as ultimate ability
- Triangle = flask
- Circle = dodge
- Cross = jump
- Square = pick up loot
- Dpad down = chat
- Hold dpad down = class sheet
- Dpad up = inventory
- Hold dpad up = teleport to hubworld
- Dpad left and right = used for shadow tower keys, caches, boxes or mounts/wings etc
- Left analog = movement
- Right analog = camera movement
- Options = menu for other tabs
- Touchpad = building mode
- R1 and L1 = switching between different blocks
- Circle = selected block
- Square = selected block
- R2 = place blocks
- L2 = destroy blocks.
Okay, now that you know the controls you are ready to get into the world of trove, what are you waiting for trovian.
Hope you have a blast playing trove.