Mac / OS X Mod Install Guide
This guide has no author, if you want to take ownership of this entry please contact Etaew
Quick install mod guide from Ignitas & SnowLeopard756 for Mac OS X
- 0. Download the mod zip file you want to install.
- 1. Open finder and press Cmd+Shift+G
- 2. Enter this for the Glyph version:
- /Applications/Trion Games/Trove-Live.app/Contents/Resources/Trove.app/Contents/Resources/
- 2a. Enter this for the Steam version:
- ~/Library/Application Support/Steam/Steamapps/common/Trove/Trion Games/Trove-Live.app/Contents/Resources/Trove.app/Contents/Resources/
- 3. Download the mod, extract it and open it in another finder window/tab
- 4. Copy the files from the mod folder over to the Trove folder based on following rules:
- (EX: if mod folder has a name like "blueprints, go into blueprints (in game files not mod files) make a folder called "override" (No CAPITALS) then drag all files (mod files inside the folder) into (NOT BLUEPRINTS FOLDER) good to go!)
- 4b. Sometimes you will find something like a VFX folder in a particle folder in mod files, repeat step 4 but drag sub-folder (VFX) in "override"
You must be logged in to add a comment.