H O L O V A E N
---- F - 4 ------------- Mk. VI ----
We don't know where this dragon comes from, but the technologies used are awesome and we never saw that. The wings and some parts of the body are holograms !
HOLOVAEN F-4 MK.VI - V.60
I guess I was wrong. Here is a new version, almost one year after the first version. I still believe in this dragon
- The whole wings' design has changed. No more holographic panels, but now they're composed of blades. It's inspired from gundams.
HOLOVAEN F-4 MK.VI - V.50
This is the final version prior to the August 2018 submission thread. I don't think there will be another one since I won't have the time. My only hope here is to get this version in game.
- The jaw now has a proper tongue (as in the V.41 possible improvements)
- The wings are more transparent
This is only for submission purposes. This version doesn't include the holographic wings
HOLOVAEN F-4 MK.VI - V.40
(This version isn't available to download since I immediatly started working on V.41)
- The head is smaller and no longer has a beak. It's a dragon, not a bird.
- More details to the head
HOLOVAEN F-4 MK.VI - V.41
- Small changes to the wings to make it better when the dragon isn't flying
- The right wing now has the right material maps
- Fixed some clipping (head/jaw and wing 1/wing 2)
- Proper tongue
HOLOVAEN F-4 MK.VI - V.30
- New wings ! They're now bigger, the shape is more original, and they have spikes. (The goal was to make the dragon look like a fighter unit)
- The head changed a little bit. (More improvement coming)
You must be logged in to add a comment.
Created: September 14, 2017
Updated: September 9, 2018
Submitted: May 12, 2019
Originality: Original Work
Trovesaurus Views: 4,782
Steam Workshop Views: 4,488