Trove - Geode Hotfix 2 - July 12, 2018
July 11, 2018 by Trove Forums 843 0
- The Sunfest Golden Thread for Bomber Royale will now count upgraded Rubber Bombs.
- (Xbox and PS4 only) Stacked items can once again freely transfer to and from personal chests.
- The +50% Adventurine Potion recipe has been returned to Luminopolis Outposts.
- Boost Blocks in Bomber Royale can now be destroyed with bombs.
- The Bomb Jump powerup for Bomber Royale now displays the correct icon.
- Fixed an issue where the Bomber Royale game over window sometimes wouldn't display the winner dancing.
- Added a Compass to the Geode Caves so you can tell which paths other players before you took.
- Fixed an issue where players could not gain Lustrous Gem Boxes on a day they turned on Patron.
- Updated the 'Defeat a Shadow Titan' Adventure.
- The Firewalking passive for the Dracolyte should now also apply to the Habanero and Lava Seas.
- Crystal Pinatas are now better stuffed with weaponry cosmetics. Weapon styles are now more common to drop.
- Moonlit Moss will once again grow in T4 of the Verdant Veins.
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.