Patch Notes - Flakbeard! - January 17, 2017
- Avast! There be dragons! The terrible and relentless Flakbeard has been spotted in the Treasure Isles! Yarrrrr!
- Snowfest has ended - but the Crate 'O 150 Gears and snowflakes will remain for a limited time. Craft something with your remaining Subzero Snowflakes, because they will melt soon (ie - you will permanently lose any you don't use!)
- Holiday Tree dungeons and Present lairs have been removed.
- The hub has returned to its normal Winter version.
- The Dracolyte Plum Fairy costume now has a new ultimate form, pet dragonling, and burnt offering.
- The Pirate Captain Rat Royal costume now has a new parrot skin.
- Candy Barbarian costumes, Frigid Fiend and Shaggy Yeti, now have more appropriate VFX.
- Changed the name of the helm for the WInter Waker costume to "Winter Waker Helm".
- Fixed bug where Knight's ultimate VFX didn't appear.
- Fixed bug where using Neon Ninja ultimate and basic attack at the same time could crash the client (and probably fixes similar ability crashes as well)
- Fixed bug where Ice Sage's Frozen Ward absorbed damage and was removed for all attacks.
- 4 new animal head styles have been added to the Stash Exclusive category! Enjoy your new Mouse (Mouseketeer), Rhino (Discount Unicorn), Panda (Emo Bear), and Rabbit (Booplesnoot) hats!
- Duplicate Trovian Trawler removed from collections.
This page was created automatically from http://forums.trovegame.com/showthread.php?115874-Patch-Notes-Flakbeard!-January-17-2017
Etaew October 16, 2019
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.