Trove Livestream Notes 23/12/2016
Posted Shirokiri (PC) and viewed 792 times.by
Notes from the most recent Trove Livestream containing future updates, changes and weekly Q&A Segments.
- Bomb proof cornerstones?
- More orb mounts?
- What is the hyped up pinata and pinata ex?
- Coloured names for total patron points?
- Trust list on cornerstones?
- Club contests?
- Easier ways to get dragon coins?
- Can we finally get Scytheplays on the creators program?
- Why is sprinkles still tradable?
- Consider removing flux from the chaos crafter, some stuff cost more then it was before this update?
- Update patron point system?
- More livestream's by Atronos making mounts, or some other dev doing Dev stuff rather then a weekly Dev stream showing off stuff?
- Forum guide on optimizing VFX?
- Wonderful paragon wings for mastery 400?
- Where do you find sunlight bulbs?
- How are logic gates coming along for building?
- Is there any reason the super magical costume is more expensive in the chaos crafter to make?
- Any Chance to make the Little Dragon (from Dracolyte) and the Parrot (from Pirate Captain) in building mode translucent?
- Gem tome grinding for exp coins for character?
- Any chance to change some of the snowfest costumes as they are just costumes and have no change to minions like dracolyte and pirate?
- Any chance for more craftable costumes for other classes?
- Any news on the lunar costume mystery boxes?
- Any chance of getting fishing allies for every catchable fish?
- What is the idea behind the Fae class gem?
- Any plans to change the current class contests?
- Can we get an ETA on the timing of the next mastery update?
- Will there be consideration of participation rewards for the minigames due to ping issues?
- What if i want to make minigames using the metaforge?
- Why is Penta Forge a currency in the market?
- Any plans for the massive amounts of glim we've earned to spend on?
- Can we please have a rally blade that will tp us to a different world spawn instead of another player?
- Is there a chance of chaos core crafted prices being reduced?
- What are you doing over the holiday season?
- What was your favorite mod/project to work on this year?
- Any cool ideas that you are willing to share about what you're planning for next year?
- Where did the Avarem-juice go? Should drink that on stream 10/10
- What do you wish could of made it into a past update that was held back for reason?
- Have you tried the Indian Cafeteria at the Cisco building? It's really good? No Ive been missing out
- Customisable settings for DND so to disable invites but still whisper?
- Something to restore first level gem after failed boosts?
- How is the extra life stuff going?
Welcome to the latest live stream notes thread!
Second part of the Snowfest event, "Save the Season" which starts Jan 3rd to 16th. Has 7 steps of golden thread quest chain.
There will be a new boss added called Flamotron Mk II for the event which can be found in permafrost in special lairs.
It has a fire shield which requires Enchanted Snowflakes to deactivate which can be crafted via the Snowfest table in the hub.
It has 3 attacks, a melee, an AOE flamethrower and a lava mortar shot.
It also has 2 griffon minions that fight with it.
By defeating it you will get Darknik Gears which can be used to craft the G.R.Y.P.H 3000.
New mount that comes from present lairs will come with the update. Colourful gift carousel whereas the Plethora of presents mount comes from christmas tree lairs as a random drop
Crate 'O 300 gears is the next "pack" available for 3000 credits should you wish to purchase for making G.R.Y.P.H 3000 quicker
One day, yes in the future, not soon
Open to new mounts but looking to see a more transformed concept not just a re-colouring
Don't know what you're talking about
Probably not, looking to keep that for game play stuff
Probably not, cornerstones are to be personal only
Just been updated but can be looked at and amended if necessary
Will ask Avarem when back
Some old ones will return this way
We can look at the amounts and discuss but this will be after we come back regarding the numbers
Would like to add some new things at some point.
More livestream's by Atronos making mounts, or some other dev doing Dev stuff rather then a weekly Dev stream showing off stuff?
To summarise the answer, no guide, the team has decided that it should be left to a team member not from players. VFX mods can be accepted but they do get recreated from scratch. No longer accepting straight VFX files from the community.
Still in the same place, peaceful hills.
wont be the next big building thing were working on
Its because it has more VFX
Any Chance to make the Little Dragon (from Dracolyte) and the Parrot (from Pirate Captain) in building mode translucent?
That's a good idea so it might be a thing
Well be doing some gem updates in the next power update of next year
Any chance to change some of the snowfest costumes as they are just costumes and have no change to minions like dracolyte and pirate?
They will be looked at to try and sort them out
No idea what you're talking about
We have one at the moment but very unlikely to make one for every fish.
It didn't work out, we'll adjust it
Yes at some point
Some time near the power update or maybe a bit before. Need to re-evaluate what it will be and theres a lot of talk about it considering we have so many players already at 400 and many new things being added to the game driving it up.
Were looking at this concern, be able to do something with it at somepoint?
Hopefully its not too far out, want to make new improvements to it.
Its a legacy thing, it will be swapped in the future
At some point maybe
Can we please have a rally blade that will tp us to a different world spawn instead of another player?
It's not a bad idea, well maybe look into something similar to this
We'll keep a eye on it
Seeing family, playing games, getting refreshed
Minigames turned out really fun to work on
Eurgh, NPC's you can use in your club world
We are, but our own versions
Crafting inventory took longer than expected
Have you tried the Indian Cafeteria at the Cisco building? It's really good? No Ive been missing out
No Ive been missing out
Would like this personally
Maybe but we have other gem changes planned
Its going well, the dragons are done being modelled, the costumes 3/4 are made and once done the mounts/allies/styles can be worked on.
No likes yet
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.