July 11, 2016 by Etaew 3,798 0
Picking the class that best suits your playstyle is a piece of cake! Or maybe it’s easy as pie. Either way, it’s definitely dessert related – especially if you’re a Candy Barbarian (we’ll get to that later).
Source: This article is taken from a Trion created guide - http://www.trionworlds.com/trove/2015/06/19/trove-unboxed-meet-the-classes/
Maybe you want a custom Cornerstone to represent each season. Perhaps you want to finally see a faithful adaptation of the Fantastic Four, and can’t wait for the movies to get it right. No matter what the reason, the time has come to stretch your imagination to the limits!
To access your Cornerstones
- Press the F1 key then click on the Cornerstones menu option
- Unlock up to four Cornerstone slots using Credits or Cubits
- Click the pencil icon if you’d like to rename your Cornerstones for easier tracking
- Once you’ve unlocked additional slots, click the Switch button to change your Cornerstone (there will be a delay of several seconds before you can switch again)
- Break down the default Cornerstone model and build the home of your dreams!
- Use the trash can icon on the Cornerstone menu to reset any Cornerstone to default. Any placed items will be permanently deleted, so pick them up before deleting a Cornerstone!
Access the Cornerstone menu from anywhere, pick the design that fits your needs, and show off your creativity to the world (of Trove)!
Contribute to the discussion or help improve an article by leaving a comment below.
You must be logged in to add a comment.
No likes yet